Confused

Anaya's POV

" Are you going on a trip?" Emily asked me.

" Nope. Going to attend my friend's wedding. She was telling us to attend her wedding from past few days. She is very excited. Generally people gets married for once in their life." I said.

" Yeah, many gets twice thrice or more." She said. I chuckled. " I am serious. My aunt has got married thrice. Next one will be fourth." She said and I chuckled

" Then congratulations to her." I said. She rolled her eyes.

" You are welcome." She said.

" I will go now and meet Professor now. I have to talk to him." I said.

" Don't worry. If he doesn't agree then I will talk to my dad to help you. Don't worry." She said.

" Ok." I said giving her a thumbs up.

" Well, go then." She said.

" Hmm...bye. I will call you later." I said.

" Ok. Go. All the best." She said and I nodded. I entered Professor Laswick's cabin.

" May I come in?" I asked him.

" Oh, Annie. Please, come in." He said. I got a small shock. How come he become so sweet today?!! I shook my head and went inside

" Good morning, Professor." I said to him.

" Good morning, Annie." He said.

" I was here to talk to the Principal. Is he here today?" I asked him.

" No need to talk to him. I have talked to him." He said.

" You have talked to him?" I asked him weirdly.

" Yes, I have talked to him. You don't have to talk to him now." He said.

" So what has he said?" I asked him.

" He has granted your wish." He said.

" Oh!!! Really?!!" I asked him.

" Yeah. You can take a leave." He said.

" That's great." I said but I was a bit shocked. Suddenly he granted my wish!!! But Professor said that he will not agree with this?!! How come he agreed this early!!!

" Yeah. You can be relaxed. You can take a leave and I have a class."  He said..

" Ok. Thank you and I will take a leave." I said to him and I came out of there. I was a bit confused yet. How come he agreed this early?!!

I was coming out of the college. I heard Emily calling me. I smiled seeing her.

" What happened?" She asked me.

" Principal agreed to give me a leave." I said and she looked at me weirdly.

" Really!!! This early?" She said.

" Yeah, I was thinking the same." I said to him.

" I don't understand." She said. " Ok, let it go. He has agreed that's the point here. That's enough for us right now." She said.

" Yeah, that's enough for us." I said. "But thank you anyways for trying to help me."

" It's ok. Enjoy your trip with your friends." She said and I smiled.

" Yeah, will try." I said.

" Hmm...bye. See you later." She said and I nodded.

" Ok. Bye." I said.

I came out of the college and was searching for a taxi. Suddenly I heard a very familiar voice.

" Done working?" I heard and turned to see Zayn standing there typing something on his phone leaning on his car. His eyes were behind the shades. I looked at him weirdly. I walked towards him.

" What are you doing here?" I asked him and he chuckled without looking at me.

" You done with your work already or you are busy?" He asked me.

" No, it's done. I was going back home. But why are you here today?" I asked him.

" Just like that." He said.

" Where is Ali and Drake today? Aren't they following you today?" I asked looking around and he sighed deeply.

" They haven't come today?" I asked him.

" I kicked them out. They keeps spoiling the moments." He said. I chuckled

" They love you a lot." I said.

" They irritates a lot as well. This why send them to get some stuffs." He said and I laughed looking at his expression. He was like a grumpy kid complaining about not getting chocolate. He kept looking at me irritatingly.

" Why are you laughing? It's true. They keeps irritating all the time. You don't even know there are were time when I left them at home and went abroad but the next morning I found them sleeping next to me. This two keeps eating my brain all the time." He said and I chuckled.

" Where is Elif? Isn't she following you today? She said girls keeps irritating you so she stays around to protect you all the time. Where is she now?" I asked him and he sighed again.

" No one will be following me today." He said.

" Simple. You are with me. Who will try to follow me?" He asked me and I chuckled.

" That will help you?" I asked him.

" Definitely it will. What do you think? Girls will hit on a guy having his partner with him?" He asked me and I shook my head.

" Where are you going now?" I asked him.

" Nowhere just came here for some work. I thought you will be around." He said.

" That means you came to meet me?" I asked him.

" Partly yes." He said.

" Why is that?" I asked him narrowing my eyes.

" What do you mean by why? You left your pendant in the car yesterday. Here. Can't keep it right?" He asked me and I immediately checked on my neck.

No. My pendant was nowhere. Oh, Allah!!! It was my mom's last memory that I had with me. My dad gifted that to my mom on her birthday.

" Here." He said and handed me my pendant carefully like he doesn't want to touch me anyway. Weird guy. I chuckled inwardly.

" Thank you. Thank you very much. Actually it's my mom's last memory. See my parent's wedding photo is inside it." I said to him and he nodded.

" Keep it safely. You can lose it somewhere." He said.

" I will be careful next time." I said to him.

" Yeah. Do you want a lift? I was going back home. I can leave at home." He said.

" Umm...ok." I said and got in the car.

We reached my residence and I got down from the car.

" Bye. See you again." I said.

" Bye." He said. " We are going back home tomorrow. May be not coming back any soon. We may never meet again or we may meet again." He said. I looked at him weirdly. 

" Be positive." I said.

" May be it's positive." He said.

" What?!" He said I was totally confused. He was doing well awhile back. Now what happened!!!

" Bye." He drove his car away.

°°°°°°•••••°°°°°

Eid Mubarak to all my readers... May Allah bless everyone with immense happiness on this Eid and fullfil all your wishes...

Eid Mubarak...❤❤❤❤

Stay blessed...
Happy Read 😘🎉🎉🎉🎉