Evil Alert

Anaya's POV

" What are you thinking about?" Cindy asked me. I wiped my tears.

" Nothing. I love you." I said and hugged her tightly. She hugged me back.

" Why are you crying now? You are going to get everything back." She said to me.

" I don't know, Cindy. I think everything is going to messed up again." Said to her.

" Ssssssshhhhhh, nothing is going to mess up this time. Everything will be fine." I said to her.

" Nothing will be messed. Don't think about it. Think positive." She patted my back. I sobbed remembering my parents. I really miss them. She broke the hug and looked at me. She cupped my face and wiped my cheeks.

" Everything will be fine. Everyone will get whatever they deserve." She said. I sighed.

" But suddenly I don't want to take a revenge anymore. I just don't want to hurt someone and take their family away from them." I said to her.

" What have they done, Ann? They too killed your parents and tried to kill you as well." She said.

" I just don't want their kids suffer like me." I said to her.

" They will not suffer. They will know the truth. They deserve to know the truth." She said. " Don't you think so?! They gave killed someone and destroyed his family as well. They deserve to know their father's deed." She said to me.

" I don't know, Cindy. I just don't want anyone go through the same thing I had gone through before.

" Don't worry. They will not at all suffer. They are grown up enough to understand what's right and what's wrong." She said.

" You never know how can their mind change." I said to her. " If today I snatch their happiness from them one day in future they will try to do the same thing, Cindy." I said to her.

" Come on, Ann. Will you let them go like that?!! They freaking killed your parents. If someone did that to me I would have shot them. Have you forgotten how your father loved you? You were his Princess and they killed your king. They made you orphan. They deprived you of your father's love. They killed him, Ann. They took him away from you. They took everything away from you. They deserve to suffer, Ann. Come on. You can't stay silent. You can't leave them like that. You just can't." She said. I let my tears flow down my cheeks.

" I don't know." I said.

" You do know, Ann. You can't just let them go like that. And even if you leave them they will not leave you. They will hurt your family along with you." She said.

" This why I wanted to run away but where am I stuck now?" I asked her

" Running away can never be a good solution." She said to me and I sobbed.

" I don't want anyone else get hurt in this ugly game. I want to face my problem by my own. I just don't want someone else involved in this." I said to her.

" Don't worry we are already involved in this. If not by your family he will try to take revenge on us. Even if you run away he will definitely think we have kept you hiding somewhere. He will definitely hurt us." She said and I stopped for a moment.

She was right. If I run away he will search for me through my friends at first and they will be in trouble. He will try to reach me by hurting my friends. I will not let that happen. Never ever.

" I will kill that bast*rd." I said to her.

" Wow!!! Little Ann learned how to curse. Congratulations!!!" She clapped and I rollrd my eyes.

" You are younger than me." I said to her.

" But you are not enough matured yet." She said.

" Funny." I said looking at her coldly.

" Yes, very." Sh said and I rolled my eyes.

" Stop rolling your eyes every now and then." She said. I twisted my lips.

" I will file case against him soon. The sooner the better for us." I said to her.

" You don't have to file a case. They have already filed the case. They will reopen the case soon." She said and I sighed.

" Why do they care about me so much?" I asked her.

" Just imagine if one day someone kills me will you not take care of my kids like this?" She asked me and I hugged her at once.

" You are a stupid." I said and she chuckled.

" I was just giving you an example that's it." She said to me and rolled my eyes.

" Stop rolling your eyes. They will come out of your eye socket." She said and I punched on her back. She chuckled.

" Steve let you come alone?" I asked her.

" Steve has gone to LA for 3 days. I took that chance to run away." She said and I chuckled.

" No worries. He will show here up soon and you are so dead then." I said to her.

" I am not worried about myself that much that I am worried about Zayn." She said to me.

" Why?! What has he done?" I asked her.

" No matter what he has to face Steve and Josh sooner or later." She said and I nodded. True.

" Tell them to take it easy." I said to her. She rolled her eyes.

" Where is the fun in that?" She asked me.

" You are evil." I said to her.

" I know that." She said.

" How is RD doing?" I asked her.

" She is fine. Don't worry. You just keep worrying about your hubby." She said

" Why are you up to making me a widow? Just have got married this morning." I said to her and she chuckled.

" Well, I don't have any problem with him. He is just perfect for you." She said. I rolled my eyes.

" Keep your eyes to yourself. You are married." I said to her and she laughed.

" Of course. Who is dying to take him away from you?" She said.

" There is a witch." I said.

" Only one?! I thought there is a crowd." She said.

" I mean she was trying to poison my brain." I said.

" Don't worry. We will see her later." She said and I sighed.

Evil alert!!!