A Happy Life

Anaya's POV

" Where have you gone?" Tracy asked me.

" I had gone to talk to Cindy. She was calling and here is too much noise." I said.

" The ring exchanging has finished and you missed it all." She said.

" Really?" I asked her.

" Yes." She said. " Was Cindy telling you the whole life story of hers." She said and I chuckled.

" No. Just like that. She was asking about Gina. Just for that it was a bit awkward to explain everything to her." I said to her.

" Oh. Yes. It must be a bit awkward." She said to me. I nodded.

" Yeah, where is Gina now? I wanted to congratulate her." I said.

" She is with her in laws. She was very happy and your little friend Elif came again to inform that her brother is missing. She went to find him out." She rolled her eyes. I chuckled.

" He was outside with his elder sister." I said to her and she sighed deeply.

" What a girl!!! Her brother is missing. Can you believe that?! His brother is not a kid by God." She said and I sighed.

" She is just a kid." I said to her.

" Yeah. This is why." She said.

" This is why what?" I asked her.

" This spoiled. But she is cute as well." She said .

" Let's go. Let's see what others are doing." I said to her.

" The dinner is going to serve in awhile. I am hungry as well. Let's have dinner first then go anywhere else. I am starving." Tracy said to me and I chuckled.

" Ok. If you say so." I said to her and we had dinner. I was searching for Gina. I had to congratulate her. She was very lucky that there is someone in her life who loves her unconditionally.

" What happened?" Tracy asked me.

" I was looking for Gina. Where is she?" I asked her.

" Come. Let's meet her." She pulled me toward the another part of the event. I found Gina and her fiance. They were meeting the guests. As soon as she saw me she gestured me to stay. I nodded.

" Where is Stella and the others?" I asked Tracy.

" There." She pointed at the corner

" Why is not anyone searching for you yet? You are missing from there from quite long." I said to her.

" They thought I am with you. But Ferguson was around I am sure." She said. " There he is." She said and I chuckled.

" I was right then. They will never ever leave you alone." I said to her. She rolled her eyes.

" Hmm.. everyone is scared that someone will come and kill us. But Hudson is no more. No need to be afraid that much." She said to me.

" But you will never know when a new Hudson will born. So, be careful and be safe. Stay under supervision." I said and she nodded.

" I am going to them. You talk to Gina and come back. We may not stay for long." She said and I nodded as she walked towards them.

I was checking my phone suddenly Elif appeared in front of me. I was a bit shocked with her sudden appearance. But I handled myself.

" Hi!!!" She smiled cutely and waved at me.

" Have you found out your brother already?" I asked her.

" Yes. He went to talk to Ali and Drake." She said

" Oh, I thought you have already filed a missing case." I said to her and she chuckled

" Yes. I would but I found him before that. So no need to file a case." She said to me.

" That's great then." I said to her.

" Yeah. What are you doing here?" She asked me.

" I was waiting for Gina. She has something very important to talk to me. This why." I said to her. " By the way your brother in already confessed his love for your sister." I said to her.

" How do you know that?" She asked me.

" Met them outside. Your sister was fuming and he was very cool." I said to her.

" I have collected all the information about Daniyal from Mom and Dad." She said and I chuckled.

" Were they classmates?" I asked.

" No. Daniyal was 3 year senior." She chuckled.

" Oh. I was thinking that they were classmates." I said

" No. They are not." She said.

" They are perfect for each other." I said to her.

" I know that." She said.

" So you like him?" I asked her.

" Yeah, a bit. If he can tame Amaira then I will accept him completely." She said. I chuckled.

" I liked him a lot." I said

" Really?! You did?" She asked me.

" Yes. They are perfect." I said.

" I also think like that. Let's see if he is smart enough to tame her or not." She said.

" I think he will be able do that." I said that.

" I also think that as well." She said.

" Alright if you think like that then help him. It will be easier for him to tame your sister." I said to her.

" Hey!!" Gina said to us.

" You finished with the guests already?" I asked her.

" Yeah." She said.

" Congratulations!!!" I said.

" Thank you." She said.

" I called Cindy. She too congratulated you." I said.

" So nice of her." She said.

" Are you still upset?" I asked.

" I will be lying if I say I am not. Because I am. I didn't want a ceremony like this. But anyways, it happened happened like that." She said.

" Don't worry things will get better." I said to her

" Waiting for that day eagerly." She said.

" That day is not far away." I said. She nodded.

" Go. Tracy is waiting there. Join my bachelorette party the day after tomorrow." She said.

" Sure. I will join you." I said. "Remember this is your life and your past wasn't yours. It was some other story. Don't let your past destroy your present and beautiful future as well." I said to her and she nodded.

" I will be get going." I said to her.

" Ok, bye." She said.

" Are you going back?" She asked me.

" Yes. Why?" I asked her.

" I wanted you to meet my parents." She said to me.

" Some other day. They are leaving." I said to her and she nodded.

" Ok, bye. See you." She said and walked away.

I walked back to Tracy. I was praying for Gina. She deserves a happy life. I hope she will get it now.