Sooner Or Later

Zayn's POV

" Annie Frost, 21 years old, make up artist, stylist and cosmetics designer of fashion house Golden Spring. Has no one to call family. Currently studying law in the City University of New York law school." Ali said and I nodded.

" Why does a fashion stylist needs to study law?" I said more like asked myself.

" There is a word called passion." Derek said and I rolled my eyes.

" Being a make up artist is her only passion." Ali said.

" Who told you?" I asked him.

" I saw her interviews in YouTube." Ali said. " She is a bit more famous than you have imagined. She is there in GS from the start. It's been 3 years and they are going higher and higher." Ali said.

" Oh, that's ok. Anything else?" I asked him.

" She lives in an apartment exactly 4 blocks from here alone. 24/C, 16th floor. Just in case you want to kidnap her." Ali said winking at me. I rolled my eyes but then I smirked at him.

" I will think about it later and let you know." I joked and he chuckled.

" And if Mrs. Yilmaz comes to know she will kick you out of Yilmaz house without any further questions. You know her better." Ali said.

Yes, I know my mom. She will surely kick me out and disown me if I do something like that. She always taught me how to respect woman not to think like they are an object. And whatever my mom says is right. Mom can never be wrong. Even the world can be wrong but not mom. She is always right even if she says sun rises in the west and sets in the east I will still believe her with closed eyes. Yeah, I love her the most. Nothing can come before Mom. I don't care if people says Mama's boy. Mom's are the source of your life. No one can deny the sacrifice they do for their kids. They should be paid the highest respect. Every Mom in this world deserve that.

" Who is going to tell this to Mom?" I asked.

" I will. I don't want to get fired." Derek said.

" Traitor!!!" I said.

" Yeah thanks." He replied.

" Do you really like this girl?" Ali asked.

" Annie?" I said.

" Who the other girl is here?" He asked me rolling my eyes.

" I don't know but I can surely say that she is attractive." I said.

" Alhamdulillah, at last this boy said that some girl is pretty." Derek said.

" Yes, she is." Ali said.

" So you like her?" Derek asked.

" I need to figure it out." I said.

" You need to stay here then?" Ali asked.

" We left 3 more days to be here." I said.

" Let's go back and then the Andreja's deal will be finalized next month. We can extend the stay here then." Derek suggested.

" Yeah, that's also a good idea. Stay away to figure out the feelings. You will figure it out soon. Then you can decide what to do." Ali said.

" You can propose the girl if you want." Derek said and I rolled my eyes.

" Propose whom?!" The voice I heard and all of us frozen.

I turned to see Elif standing there putting hands on her waist. I sighed finding that little girl standing there. She is my younger sister. But the certified evil in my life, mash Allah!!! She always spies over me then complains to Mom against me. Sometimes I feel like she's not my real sister cause she irritates me a lot. But still can't help love her a lot though she is the little devil in my life.

" A business proposal. Nothing serious." I said to her and hide my phone at once.

" But Derek was talking about a girl." She said narrowing her eyes at us. I glared at Derek then smiled at her.

" Yes, the dealer is a woman." Ali saved us.

" Yes, yes." I said to her.

" I am still doubting that you are hiding something." She said and I sighed.

" Nothing, little one." I said.

" I am 17." She said stomping her feet.

" You will always be the little one to me." I said and she sighed.

" Alright, Amaira is calling you for some works. Go check it." She said and left. I stood up to check why Amaira wants to talk to me now.

" Subhan Allah this kid!!!" I heard Ali saying before I was coming out of the room. I shook my head and chuckled.

No matter how much Elif irritates us it's impossible to spend a day without her presence in the house cause then we keep missing her chirping and taunting comments on everything. Specially how she is always ready with an answer with her sharp mouth. She is smart I have to say. You can't win over her. No chance.

I reached Amaira's room and knocked. She opened the door and let me in. She was wearing the headscarf may be she has just finished her prayer. She smiled and I smiled back. Amaira is my older sister. She is 3 years older than me and 10 years than Elif. Two of my sisters are completely opposite. Pole apart from each other. Doesn't match at all.

Like Elif is always whining and demanding kid. Very stubborn and hard to handle. Never listens to anyone totally a spoiled brat. But Amaira is nothing like that. She is very calm and quiet, understanding and intelligent. She is very lovely and sweetheart type of sister. She will never say no if anyone asks for help. But I love both of my sisters equally.

" Elif said you were calling me, Amaira?" I asked her.

" Yeah, I had something to tell you." She said.

" About what?" I asked her.

" I fired that George guy." She said.

" Perfectly fine if you have done it then there must be a reason for that." I said.

" He was so clingy and I hate it. A lot of girls complained on his behavior. I think he is not fit to work with us." She said.

" Alright then." I said.

" And I got a news. You will be shocked if you listen to it as well." She said.

" Which news?" I asked.

" Well, I have got that information that after Mrs. Umraan's death Anaya was still alive but suddenly she disappeared. It's confirmed that she is alive if everything is fine but she is nowhere to be found. We might find her out soon." She said and I sighed.

We got a lot of informations like this but at last found every single one is fake. I just am frustrated where is girl is hiding when we are searching for her for that long.

" I hope we can find her out so that Dad gets the peace of mind. His continuous tension about her is damaging his health." Amaira said.

" Hope the same." I said.

If we can find her out then it will be great. From past 5 years we are doing this but until now we are not successful yet. She is like vanished. Many times I imagined something bad might have happened to her but my heart kept refusing it. I believe that one day we will find her out. Sooner or Later.