Each Other

Anaya's POV

" Coffee." Tracy gave me the cup of coffee.

" Thank you." I said to her.

" What happened to you? You look so tensed and disturbed." He said to me.

" I am fine. No worries." I said. She looked at me for awhile.

" Ok. If you say so." She said.

" Yeah." I said.

" I was going to talk to Finn. You sleep for awhile." She said to me.

" Ok. I will no worries." I said.

" Are you sure that you are ok?" She asked me.

" 100%." I said.

" Ok. I will go then. You take rest." She said to me and I nodded.

She left and I took my phone. I called Cindy. Only she can give me a perfect solution now. RD also could but I don't want to make her worried this time. She needs to take rest and she shouldn't be tensed. If I tell her this she will catch the next flight and reach here. So, Cindy is the right choice at this moment. I called her and she took the call after 3 rings.

" Hello, Ann. You guys reached there? Is everything ok?" She asked me.

" Cindy...umm.." I don't know from where to start.

" What's wrong?" She asked me.

" We reached this afternoon and I went to explore the city a bit." I was saying but she stopped me

" Alone!!! Ann!!!! Are you crazy?!" She asked me.

" May be. Listen to me at first." I said and she sighed.

" Ok. Tell me what happened?" She asked me.

" You know I have seen Jaberi Ansari this evening." I said and sighed deeply.

" What?!! Where?!" She asked me.

" I was roaming around randomly. I don't know the right place but he was there." I said.

" Did he recognize you?" She asked me.

" I mean he didn't see me. I saw him and ran away." I said. She sighed deeply.

" That's what is making you weak day by day." She said.

" What?" I asked her.

" Your fear. Why are you scared of them? They will not be able to reach you now, Anaya. You have to fight with your fears. You should definitely not run away whenever you see them." She said.

" He killed my mother just because he wanted to have me." I said to her.

" Ann you are not responsible of your mother's death. What you keep saying that whatever happens happens with Allah's wish, right? Then that's it. It was planned by God. You, me we can't change it." She said.

" But why Cindy? Why has HE taken my parents away like this? They didn't hurt anyone in their life ever." I said gulping down my tears.

" Are you crying?" She asked me but I didn't answer this time. My tears slipped down my cheeks. My parents are the weakest point of mine. They are. " Anaya!!! If you are crying then I will not talk to you." She said and I cried loudly this time. I couldn't control myself anymore. My heart was weeping blood. Why am I in such a condition in life today??! Why?!!

" Ann!!! Annie!!! Hold on yourself. You can't break down like this. You just can't. You are strong. You are a fighter. You can't let anyone influence you like that. Come on. Don't cry." She said said I bite my lower lip to stop myself from crying out loud again. I was sobbing. " Anaya, you always say that Allah listens to the prayer of a pure heart. Make prayers for your parents. It will give you peace of mind. It will make you feel better and close to them as well as Allah himself." She said.

" Ok. As you say." I said. " You are my lucky star anyways. Keep shining brightly in my sky." I said and she chuckled.

" Sure. Even if when you don't want me to." She said.

" Ann, your parent's soul will rest in peace when you find the peace of mind and live happily." Cindy said.

" I don't know when I will have it. I just don't know." I said.

" I know when you will get it." She said.

" When?" I asked her.

" When you will take revenge on everyone. For kicking you out of your way house, for taking away everything from you that your father worked hard to achieve, for making you an orphan, for killing your mother." She said.

" No. No. I can't, Cindy. There are so powerful." I said to her.

" You are more powerful than them." She said. " You have the power hidden inside you. It's latent. You have to wake it up. You have to work hard for that." She said.

" I can't, Cindy." I said.

" You can and you have to. How long will you hide from the world, Anaya!!! How long? Don't you want to live as Anaya? Anaya is the name your parents have given you. Annie Frost is no one. She doesn't exist. She is just a disguise. She is a shade of you. Anaya is the real you. You can't let the shade become yourself. Then your soul will die. Why don't you think about that? Don't you want to live as the real you? The real Anaya?! Anaya is your existence, girl. No matter what you can bury your soul and live as a shadow." She said to me and I sighed deeply. Cindy is not understanding. They are way too powerful. We can't do anything to them and suppose even if I get everything that they have taken away from me I can't have my parents back. I lost the most precious treasure of my life. No amount of money can replace parents. They are can't be compared with anyone.

" Hello!!! Ann, you there?" She asked me.

" Yes. I am here." I said to her.

" So, what did you think about it?" She asked me.

" I didn't think anything yet. I will let you know later." I said. She sighed.

" Ok. If you say so." She said.

" Ok then. Khuda Hafiz. I mean Bye." I said. She chuckled.

" Khuda Hafiz." She said. " Anaya is cuter than Ann." She said.

" Well, both are the same person." I said.

" Still." She answered.

" Ok. Bye then." I said.

" Bye. Take care." She said.

I hung up the phone and found Stella coming inside the room. I wiped my face quickly.

" What happened, girl?" She came to me and hugged me tightly. I hugged her back and told her everything. She turned into red in anger.

" Let him come this time. He may know the whole world but he doesn't know Stella Campbell." She gritted and I chuckled. Things friends do for each other.