Part

Zayn's POV

" What are you talking about? Are you mad?" Amaira asked me and I chuckled.

" May be but it's truth." I said to her.

" How are you so sure about that?" Ali asked me.

" She went to visit Jaberi this morning. When she saw him she lost her senses. So, I called Amaira but she didn't picked the call up. This why I called Elif. She went there. Then when Annie got her sense back she was acting weird." I said and looked at everyone to see their reaction. They were looking at me weirdly. I sighed. I know it was hard to believe that.

" Yes, then when we both went out of her cabin she went to Jaberi's cabin and talked to him. Fortunately or unfortunately Elif and I were entering the cabin at the same time. Rest she said everything herself." I said and sighed deeply.

" Wait... Annie is Anaya?!" Amaira said.

" Yes. Annie is Anaya for real." I said.

" Damn!!!" Amaira said.

" What happened?" I asked her.

" This is why she seemed to be known to me. I was thinking that I have seen her somewhere." She said. I remember that she was saying that she has seen her someone. May be this is why she got that feeling. " You guys wait here I will be back." She went inside the closet and was searching for something.

" What are you looking for?" I asked her.

" May be not here." She said.

" What?" I asked her.

" I have to check it in Mom's closet. It must be there." She said.

" What is that?" Elif asked.

" You guys stay here. I will be back." She said and walked out of there. I sighed deeply. Has she gone mad?!! We were waiting for her and she came back after awhile with an old photo book. I looked at her weirdly.

" What's in this?" Elif asked her.

" Let me check. I have seen it in this. I don't know if it is still there." She said and started to look at the photos carefully one by one. Suddenly she stuck on a photo.

" What happened?" I asked her.

" Here. See?" She pointed at the photo. It was a family photo. The couple was very familiar. I suddenly realized it was Anaya's Mom and Dad. The little girl was smiling at both of her parents it seems. I kept looking at the girl for awhile then suddenly my eyes open widened she is Annie. I mean Anaya. I mean they are the same person.

" They are Anaya's parents, right?" Elif asked looking at the picture sharply.

" Yes " Amaira said.

" Then there is no doubt that Annie is Anaya." Elif said and I turned to see her.

" Why is that?" Amaira asked.

" Because she is." She said to her and turned to me. " Bro, you remember I gave you the pendant that Annie had left in our car a few days back?" She asked me and I nodded. What's wrong with that?!!

" Bro, the pendant had their photo. A bit younger version. It was their wedding picture. But it was them. Now why will Annie keep wearing Anaya's parent's wedding picture in her pendant?! There must be a connection between them." Elif said to me and I nodded.

" See, this how clear it is." I said.

" I am definitely feeling like a stupid right now. She was around us but we failed to recognize her. How stupid is that?!!"  Ali asked. I sighed.

" Very. Chocolate treat on this topic." Elif said and I rolled my eyes. This girl doesn't understand anything else if there is chocolate in front of her.

" Ok. Not now. Some other day." She asked as everyone glared at her.

" Have you informed Mom and Dad about that?" Elif asked me.

" No, not yet. I was thinking about it. If we inform Dad then he will bring Anaya back here by hook or crook. You know it can effect negatively as well. Because she doesn't know us. After all these years we suddenly can't just jump into her life and tell her to believe us. We can't it will be wrong. We have to make her believe us. We have to create that place. Besides she has got some friends who are more like her family. We can't pull a fight with them. Because it will be a mess. She trusts them already. She will not trust us over them that easily because they were there for her all the time. No one else helped her that time when she was suffering there. Her friends means a lot for her. We can't hurt them then it will hurt her as well. We have to think about it. If you tell that to Dad or Mom they will not wait to bring her back home." I said to her.

" You are right. But we still have to do something about that. What do you think we should do about that?" Amaira asked me.

" I was thinking to talk to her friends. Two of her closest friends are Cindy Rovenstine and Riley Schwartz. They can help us in this situation. Only if we can make them trust us. It will be hard but not impossible. I think I will try about that. And another option is grandma. Only she can convince Mom and Dad to stop bringing Anaya like that. I want her to come here willingly not by force. If we force her that will surely create a negative impression in her mind for us that's what I don't want to." I said to them.

" When are you going to talk to them?" Ali asked me.

" Soon after grandma reaches here and we can settle things down." I said.

" Aren't you going to attend Saahil's bachelor party?" Drake asked me.

" Mom will understand that this matter is more important than that party. I will talk to Saahil later. I hope he will understand the matter." I said to them and they nodded.

I just hope things goes like I planned. We have to wait for grandma reach home. Because that's the most important part of the plan.