Weak

Anaya's POV

" How is your ankles now?" Ali asked me.

" Almost fine." I said to her.

" Almost?" He asked me.

" Yes. Almost." I said to him.

" Oh, ok." He said.

" What are you guys doing here?" I asked them.

" Came to meet Saahil." Drake said.

" Oh, Drake you haven't make me meet your sister Saana. When will you invite me for a dinner?" I teased him and he smiled a bit.

" Whenever you want." He replied.

" That's great. The day after tomorrow." I said to her.

" Ok. Done." He said and I smiled widely.

" Thank you." I said to him and he shook his head. I heard Zayn clearing his throat and I turned to see him.

" Oh, do you want to say something? I thought you have cought a cold." I said to him and he rolled his eyes.

" Why are you walking around like that? You still need to rest." He said to me and I rolled my eyes.

" I have gone through much more than this. It's nothing. So shut it." I said.

Allah!!! Why am I always this rude to him?!!

" That was before and it doesn't matter if you gone through much more than that before. From now you will not go through those things." He said and I rolled my eyes which I shouldn't do.

" You can't guarantee that." I said to him.

" I can." He said.

" Why are you so interested to save me suddenly?" I asked him

" You will never know." He mumbled but I heard it anyways.

" What happened?" I asked him

" Nothing." He said.

" What will I never know?" I asked him and he shook his head.

" Do you have any problem with sharing things with me?" I asked him.

" No, nothing like that." He said.

" Then talk clearly whatever is in your mind." I said to him taking a step toward him. He looked at our closeness and took a step back. I chuckled inwardly. Normally men don't do that.

" We can talk even from a considerable distance." He said and I decided to irritate him a bit.

" What's wrong with talking from close?" I asked him taking a step toward him and he took another step backward.

" What's wrong with you today? Are you drunk?" He asked me.

" Ali, Drake, can you guys give us some privacy?" I asked them without breaking my gaze with him.

He shook his head gesturing them not to leave. But I wasn't going to leave you that easily today Zayn Yilmiz. I need to know what is your problem with me.

" Yeah, sure. Take your time." Ali said.

" Thank you." I said to to him. They left and I smirked at Zayn. He looked at me weirdly.

" What's wrong?" He looked at himself.

" Nothing wrong. You are looking dashing as hell. Do you know that you can kill someone with just one of your heart melting smiles?" I asked him and he looked at me weirdly.

" Are you drunk?" He asked me.

" I don't drink. Do you?" I asked him.

" No, I am not allowed to." He said. I rolled my eyes.

" You are 26." I said to him

" There is something called health issue Ms. U...umm...Frost." he said and I chuckled.

" There is. I thought you don't do that because you are a practicing Muslim." I said to him.

" Yes, that's the main reason anyways." He said.

" That's great. Is that the reason that you keep ignoring me all the time?" I asked him and he kept silent for awhile.

" Partly yes." He said. I rolled my eyes at his answer. I knew that.

" How do you manage to be like that even having tons of beautiful girls around in your office all the day?" I asked him and he rolled his eyes.

" All of them are not created for me." He said. " Simple." He said irritatingly. I chuckled.

" Is that so?" I asked him.

" Yes." He said and I nodded. Though I was laughing so hard inwardly but I kept holding a serious expression.

" Hmm... Do you think I am created for you?" I asked laughing inwardly.

" What?!" He looked at me with his eyes open widened.

" Yes. I think so. Marry me. I will convert myself, will be a practicing Muslim like you. What do you say?" I asked him.

" There is nothing funny here." He said coldly and I chuckled.

" Who told you that I am joking? I am serious here." I said to him.

" Please don't say something which you yourself can't understand. Why are you joking about other's being religious. You yourself might not believe in that but you don't have any right to joke around about them." He said with a serious expression.

Oops!!! It went wrong. What did I do?!! I sighed.

" I didn't mean that. I was just-" I was saying but he cut me in between

" Joking, right? You don't have any right to joke around about something like that. Next time talk with sense." He said and I sighed.

" Ok. I am sorry." I said and he sighed deeply. May be calming himself down.

" Anger kills your good intentions inside." I said and he nodded. Then looked at me.

" How is your ankles now?" He asked me.

" I am doing good. Where is Elif?" I asked him.

" She at home." He said.

" Oh, what are you doing here then? Everyone is downstairs." I said to him

" I know they are downstairs." He said.

" Were you guys discussing about something important? Have I disturbed you?" I asked him

" No, not at all." He said. " I was here to meet you as well." He said and I looked at him weirdly.

" To meet me?!" I asked him and he nodded.

" And you want me to trust you?" I asked him.

" Yes. What's wrong with that?" He asked me.

" Nothing. Why did you come to meet me?" I asked him.

" Oh, my mom wanted to meet you. Elif and Amaira praised you a lot to my grandma and parents. So, they want to meet you in person." He said.

" Really?" I asked him and he nodded

" Lucky me. Definitely I will go and meet them." I said. " I mean anytime you invite me." I said.

" Next weekend." He said.

" Ok, done." I said to him and he smiled. The smile which makes me so weak. I don't know why.