Truth

Zayn's POV

" What's wrong?" I asked Amaira who was standing in the balcony now. The guests were downstairs but she was standing here alone looking at the moon weirdly.

" Nothing wrong. They have arrived?" She asked me.

" Yeah, they are downstairs." I said to her.

" Oh, let's go." She said.

" Are you ok?" I asked her.

" I am absolutely fine." She said and I nodded.

" Where is Elif?" She asked me.

" She is downstairs talking to the guests." I said to her.

" Alright." She said. " Hope she doesn't mess everything up."

" No, she will not." I said to her. She nodded.

" Are you hiding anything from me?" I asked her.

" No. What will I hide from you?" She asked me smilingly.

" You know that better. How will I say?" I asked her and she sighed.

" Let's go. They are waiting." She said.

" Are you really happy with this alliance?" I asked her and she chuckled.

" I am really confused about Daniyal's mom." She said.

" She is his step mother." I said to her.

" I know still she is his mother. The person who doesn't like me and Daniyal loves his mother more than anything else." She said.

" And how do you know that?" I asked her and she chuckled.

" I am your elder sister, Zayne." She said. I rolled my eyes.

" So?" I asked her.

" So I know things better than you." She said and sighed. I hold her hand.

" Are you ok?" I asked her.

" I don't know. May be this don't work this time as well." She said.

" What doesn't work this time?" I asked her.

" That wedding issue." She said mindlessly.

" What are you talking about?" I asked her.

" If Daniyal loves and trust his mother that much then where will I be in his life. I am confused about my place and confused about my situation. I don't know if we can make it work. I just don't want to take a step without being assured about this, Zayne. What if everything gets messed later?" She asked me and I looked at her weirdly.

" Why do you think like that?" I asked her. She chuckled.

" I know things that you don't, Boy. This is why I am a bit worried. I don't know if I am right or not. But I can't remove this completely from my mind." She said to me.

" If you are thinking about that fight years back then it's cleared now. No one will keep holding that for long." I said to her.

" Or who knows they can." She said and I looked at her weirdly.

" Do you think Daniyal will cheat on you?" I asked her and she looked at me sadly.

" I don't know, Zayn. I really don't know. I am confused as hell." She said and I sighed deeply.

" Ok. Don't worry. I will talk to him in person." I said to her. She sighed.

" If Mom and Dad says that than it's ok. I don't have anything to say." She said and I sighed.

" Why are you not letting me talk to him?" I asked her.

" May be I am wrong." She said.

" This is why I need to be sure." I said to her.

" I don't know. I am just confused." She said. I was about to say something but we reached downstairs.

" There she is." Mom said.

" Assalamualaikum." Amaira said to everyone.

" Walaikumassalm." That was Mrs. Fariz.

I looked at her sharply. What's wrong with this lady? What's her problem with my sister!!! I need to talk to her. They are lucky that we are getting our sister married with their son.

" How are you?" She asked Amaira.

" Alhamdulillah fine." She said and sat next to her.

They were talking and I kept examining Mrs. Fariz. She was acting so sweet in front of all. If you don't know her personally you will think she is so sweet. But actually the story is different here.

" Why are you so silent?" Elif asked me. I shook my head smilingly.

" Nothing, Little one." I said to her.

" You know what I did?" She whispered in my ear.

" No, what have you done?" I asked her.

" I threatened Daniyal awhile back." She said.

" For what?" I asked her weirdly.

" We are giving him our sister. She is more prescious than this whole world, isn't she?" She asked and I chuckled. She isn't wrong anyways.

" So?" I asked her.

" So, if he fails to take care of her then he will see the hell." She said and I chuckled. She smiled. " But I didn't know why I think Amaira is upset for something these days." She said and I sighed. Even Elif has noticed that.

" Nothing like that." I said. " You don't have to worry about that." I said to her but she nodded mindlessly.

They are talking about the wedding. May be fixing the date. I looked at Amaira. She was completely silent. I sighed. Don't know why she is thinking everything will go negative. I think there is something wrong. But we just don't know what is wrong her. I kept looking at her but she kept looking down. Not even once she uttered a single word except for anyone asking her any questions.

" Bro!!" Elif called me.

" What happened?" I asked her.

" Why is Amaira so silent today?" She asked me.

" I don't know. May be she is not feeling well today." I said to her and she nodded.

" May be." She said. " I don't know why I feel like she is hiding something."

" No. There is nothing like that. Don't think like that." I said to her and she nodded.

" Look how Daniyal is looking at Amaira. Hahahaha." She said and I chuckled.

" There is nothing wrong in that. Is there?" I asked her.

" No, there is nothing wrong with that. But if he tries to look at someone else but her then I will kick his face." She said and I chuckled.

" Not just you." I said and she giggled. I sighed inwardly.

Elif was right but I don't know how to find out the truth here. Getting confused.