New Found

Fariz's Office Building
Istanbul, Turkey
10:00 AM

She entered the office building and her facial expression turned cold seeing the people around gazing at her. She didn't give a damn on it. She entered the lift and pressed 18. She was super irritated because she has to face him today and she doesn't know how he manage to have that effect on her which she doesn't want to accept because of a very valid reason. Very very valid reason. She sighed and waited for the lift to reach 18th floor. She came out of the lift checking her phone and walked past those people who were starting at her. She just ignored them. She kept her phone inside her bag and settled her headscarf perfectly which was a bit misplaced.

" Ma'am." she stopped as someone called her.

" Yes?" She said politely.

" This way, ma'am." He said and she nodded.

She reached the conference room and entered the room. She took a glance and sat on one of the vacant chairs for the associates. She looked around and sighed. He wasn't there yet. She was checking the papers suddenly one of the associates came and sat next to her. She ignored him as usual. She kept checking her files.

" Good morning, Ms. Yilmiz." He said.

" Assalamualaikum, Mr. Rafael. You are staying here for several years. You should get comfortable with this greeting now, isn't it?" She asked him without bothering to look at him because she doesn't like this guy from the start.

He is too much. She doesn't like the way he looks at her and always tries to touch her unnecessarily. Today Zayn wasn't there as well. He wouldn't dear to come here to her like that if only Zayn was there.

" Your brother is not here today? Any problem?" He asked her.

" I don't think it's useful to talk my personal matters with you. You don't have to know why my brother is not with me. I can take care of myself." She said.

" Ok, if you say so. But I just wanted to tell you something." He said.

" I am listening." She said checking her files.

" You are so beautiful." He said.

" Thank you. Anything else?" She asked him.

" You are looking so pretty today." He said.

" I know that." She said.

" Are you free tonight?" He asked. She chuckled dryly.

" No." She said coldly.

" Then tomorrow?" He asked her.

" No." She answered him.

" Then next week?" he asked.

" I am not free ever." She said.

" Why is that?" He asked her.

" Because I am engaged and I will get married soon. Don't worry I will send you the invitation card." She said.

" What?!!" He was very shocked.

" Yes. Now keep a safe distance from me. If my fiance find you out around me trying to bother me anyhow he will bury you alive. I am not sure may be he can do more. So, it's better if you keep a safe distance." She said and he looked at her weirdly.

" You are getting married, Amaira?" He asked her.

" It's Ms. Yilmiz for you." She gritted.

" Can I know who the lucky guy is?" He asked her.

" He will come and sit on that place. You will see him then." She said.

" Mr. Fariz?" He asked her.