Running Away

Anaya's POV

" You came back?" Tracy asked me.

" Yeah. I come back." I said.

" But Stella said you are going to stay with Elif fir a few days." She said to me and I sighed.

" No. I changed my mind. I am not staying with her. I came back." I said to her.

" There is a surprise for you." She said.

" What surprise?" I asked her.

" 3 ...2 ....1... Go." She said and I found Cindy sitting there. I looked at her weirdly.

" Are you for real?!" I asked her.

" No. I am your dream." She said. I sighed deeply.

" I will talk to you in awhile." I said and went to washroom.

I looked at myself on the mirror and let the tears slipping on my cheeks. I don't know why was I crying. It made me feel like I have lost something very important in my life. Why?!! Why am I in such a messed up situation. I wish I had a normal life and I meet people like Zayn and his family and could live with them forever!!! But I can't have a family like that. It will create mess only. My life is already complicated. I can't drag them in my life.

I wish only once in my life I could live as the real me. I could live as myself!!! I just wish if I could do something like that!!! I wish once in my life I could live without any fear. Fear of losing everything. I turned the shower on. My tears were washing away but my heart was weeping blood. I wish I would born in a normal family I would have loving parents and some siblings. One day I would find out someone perfect for me not a Prince Charming like Zayn. We would work hard and buy a small house for us. We at least could live together forever. But I am that unlucky that living a simple normal life is not in my fate. I think the time of running away and hiding myself again has come. I have to run away and make another identity for me. Why will I trouble my friends for me?!! They have their families anyways. I can't snatched their happiness. I looked at myself on the mirror. The loser. I don't know what to do. But one thing I know that running away from here is the better option.

I don't want to die like that but if that's my fate I will not complain. I will accept it but I don't want anyone fall in trouble for that. If my death is written then will die alone. I don't want to trouble anyone. It's fixed that I will go somewhere else tomorrow morning. I can use my old trick to fool everyone. I think it works this time. I have to find out a new name for me. May be Amy, Lauren, Maria, Sandra or Joey. Any of them can actually be my name. But the fact that I have to leave my friends was stabbing me on my heart. I don't know how will I live without them. I sat on the floor and hugged myself tightly. I could feel I was trembling a bit time to time. I was feeling like that little Anaya who just had lost everything. She didn't know want to do how to live in this selfish world. Allah what have I done to suffer this much?!! Why can't I live in peace for awhile?!! Why did you make me meet my friends if one day you would snatch them?!! How will I live alone?!! I let my tears fall. I wasn't understanding what to do. I kept hugging myself.

I wish I had my parents with me. They would protect me in this situation. But I have no one. I am totally alone in my life. I am empty without anything around me. I don't know how long do I have to suffer like this. I think everything will be fine. If not then I wish to die. I don't want to create problem in other's lives. I don't want to make other people suffer for me.

I came out of the washroom. I was still trembling. I sat on the couch hugging my knees with my drenched clothes.

" Ann?!" Cindy said to me

" Hey!!! What's wrong?" It was Tracy.

" No... nothing." I said. I think I having a fever. Whole my body was trembling. I hugged myself tightly.

" You are burning with fever." Tracy said to me and I sighed.

" Go, change." Cindy said.

" You go with her. She may not be able to change it by herself. I will go and call Stella here." Tracy was saying..

" No need to call her. I am fine." I said to her.

" You keep quiet." She said and ran out of there.

I kept sitting there and Cindy helped me to change my clothes. She helped me to go to the bed. Everything was spinning around me. I sighed deeply. I heard Stella's voice after awhile but my eyelids were heavier than the mount Everest. I kept my eyes closed. I don't know when I was slept. I felt someone running fingers through my hair. It was Cindy for sure. I let myself feel the love of my best friend. May be I will not meet her ever again when I run away. How will I stay away from her?!! Tears slipped from the corner of my eyes and someone wiped it. I knew it was Cindy. I knew her touch. I chuckled inwardly.

I don't know for how long I was sleeping there. When I woke up I found myself sleeping beside Cindy who was hugging me tightly. I smiled and kissed on her forehead. My beauty queen bestie. I wiped my tears away and came out of her hold very carefully. It's the time. Everyone is sleeping. I went to the closet and took my bag out. I left my phone there and took my passport. I took some cash with me. I looked at Cindy for one last time then walked out of the suite silently. I was still weak don't know where to go. I kept walking on the street. It was almost morning now not a lot of people around. I wasn't able to stand straight. My head was blasting. I kept dragging myself. I reached near Cafe Oakland and darkness consumed me completely.