Part Of Me

Zayn's POV

" What's wrong with her?" Drake asked.

" May be she remembered something important to do." Ali said.

" But her expressions didn't match at all." I said.

" Ok, guys let her do whatever she wants. It's her life. Stop intruding." Ali said and I rolled my eyes.

" My work is done here. Let's go." I said and they nodded.

" There must be something abnormal today." Drake said suddenly.

" Of course there should be something abnormal when a guy like me is having bodyguards around me all the time." I said and they chuckled.

" Not that one." Drake said.

" Then what?!" I asked him.

" I don't know." Drake said.

" Your prediction is horrible. Shut your mouth up." Ali said and I sighed deeply.

We came back to the mansion. It was still under construction. A part of it was completed where are staying right now. I entered the house and got a shock. I glared at Drake and he just chuckled a bit. I found the Princess herself was there. I mean my younger sister Elif. She was sitting on the couch and looking at the interior like there were seriously something wrong.

" Hey!!!" I said.

" Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu." She said and I looked at her weirdly. Is this the same Elif?!! I went to her and checked her temperature pressing my palm on her forehead. No... She doesn't have fever either. Then why is she acting so polite today. " Hufff... Bro!!! You didn't have answered me yet." She said irritatingly.

" Oh, Walaikumassalm Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu." I said. " I mean are you ok?" I asked her.

" What will happen to me?" She asked me.

" I don't know. How have you become so polite today?" I asked her.

" What do you mean?! I am not polite? I am not a good girl? Wait, I will call Dad right now and complain against you." She said. I sighed. No, she is perfectly fine. I smiled.

" I thought you are not well." I said.

" I am perfectly fine. But I think you are not perfectly fine." She said.

" Why do you think like that?" I asked patting her head.

" Not with my hair. Urrrggh!!" She said and I ruffled her hair.

" Zaynnnnnn!!!" She said. Here you go. She is doing well now. This Elif is better.

" When have you come?" I asked her.

" When you were flirting with that girl." She said and I rolled my eyes. I am not surprised cause being in a wrong place in a wrong time is  Elif's habit. She always appears in a wrong place in a wrong time.

" I wasn't flirting with her. Do you think I will do that?" I asked her and she rolled her eyes.

" Then who was she?" Elif asked

" Your sister in law to be." Ali said and I glared at him.

" Don't glare at him. Answer me first." She said and I sighed deeply.

" I like that girl." I said.

" That means Ali is right." She said. "When are you taking me to meet her?" She asked smilingly wrapped her arms around me. I shook my head. Kids!!!.

" You must be tired. Take rest and then have lunch." I said to her and she rolled her eyes.

" Haven't you told her already?" She asked me.

" It was our second meeting. Relax." I said to her.

" What?!" She asked me.

" Yes. We need a bit time before that." I said.

" How are you sure that you like her? May be it is just an attraction?" She asked me.

" Because I didn't even felt that kind of attraction for anyone before that I meet her." I said to her and she nodded.

" Should I tell Mom and Dad about this?" She asked.

" Hey!!! No. Not at all. Are you crazy?!! We are not cleared yet." I said and she chuckled.

" Alright. I will keep my mouth shut this time just because I like that girl a lot. She looks like an angel." She said.

" Were you stalking us?" I asked her.

" It's my duty to keep my brother away from girls until he finds out the tight one. This what Mom has told me. This what you have also told me several times. Tit for tat." She said and I sighed deeply.

" Do you think she is that person?" I asked her.

" Ask yourself." She said.

" You tell me. Did you like her? I mean she is quite different from us. Will everyone like her?" I asked her.

" I have a doubt about Amaira but everyone else will like her." She said and I nodded. I know Amaira is a bit choosy. Still I am hopeful.

" I was joking. Even Amaira will like her. She is very cute. I am supporting you this time just for her. Otherwise I would have called Mom at once I have seen you with her." She said.

" Thanks, little one." I said and she rolled her eyes.

" You are not welcome. I am hungry." She said

" Go, get freshen up." I said to her.

" How long are you staying here?" She asked me.

" Till next week. Have to attend Saahil's wedding after that." I told her.

" Oh, you are going to meet Saahil without pressurizing you?! Has the sun risen in the west today?" She asked me and I rolled my eyes.

" Mom ordered me to go. Otherwise it would be impossible for anyone to make me go there to attend the ceremony." I said.

" Don't worry. I will be around you. No one will reach you. Even if they reach you I will teach them a lesson of their life." She said. I mean she meant it.

A few time back there were one of her classmates who was irritating her. She literally made her regret about that. She just had left a big spider inside her bag. And you can imagine what happened after that. Elif is a little bomb. You don't have any idea when will she blast. She is sweet girl for those who will not be irritating her but if you bother her she will make you regret about that later.

" Don't do anything that spoils the ceremony anyways." I said to her.

" Some people don't deserve to be in ceremony anyways." She said and I sighed. A part of me was agreeing with her answer.