Very Soon

Anaya's POV

" You ok?" He asked me. I just hold his hand tightly and moved closed to him. There were a lot of familiar faces around. Some were trying to burn me with their angry gazes. I looked at them uncomfortably.

" Don't worry. They can't reach you ever. They just can do that from a far." He said. We were there in the court room. The first hearing of the case was today.

" I know still it's uncomfortable." I said to him and he nodded. He just wrapped his arm around my shoulder and some people came and sat around us. I smiled as I found Ali and Drake in the crowd. Reba was sitting in the next row. She just nodded. I nodded back.

" When have they come?" I asked him.

" Awhile back. Don't worry. Keep your concentration on the case. Those people will not be able to reach you." He said. I nodded. I smiled at his serious expression. He was looking ahead with a cold expression. I sighed.

I can see many familiar people who have been sued in this case. I shook my head, why will I be scared!! They are guilty here. They should be scared. Why will I be afraid of them?!!

" There is Daniyal." Elif said. He entered the court room and smiled at us.

" Nervous?" He asked me.

" A bit." I said to him.

" Don't worry at all. I am here to fight for you." He said.

" Don't show oversmartness." Amaira said to him.

" I will take that as a compliment anyways." He said.

" Mr. Fariz." I found the opponent lawyer.

" Mr. Harrison. Nice to meet you." Daniyal shook his hand.

" Same here. Long time no see." He said.

" I come here occasionally. You know that." Daniyal replied.

" Hmm .. I know that. You should wish me luck." He said.

" I wish I could but you will lose the case anyways. This why am not wishing you luck." Daniyal said and Mr. Harrison chuckled.

" I don't wish to win against you anyways." He said.

" Hmm, that's good. You shouldn't." Daniyal said. " Anyways do you have asked your clients properly if he has evidence to save their selves?" Daniyal asked him

" I really don't am cleared about their statements." He said.

" Alright, you have to defend your clients anyways while I know the truth of their lives." Daniyal said.

" Which truth, Daniyal?" Suddenly Mr. Harrison said.

" Joe, I will talk to you later. I don't want them to think like I have influenced you. So, even if you come to know that they are wrong keep fighting the case until it ends. So that they don't have anything to make an issue later." Daniyal said.

" Ok, all the best. I know you will win anyways." Mr. Harrison said.

" Anything can happen." Daniyal said.

" Ok then I should go. My clients are already there." He was going back but someone blocked his way.

" Excuse me?" Mr. Harrison said.

" Talking to your opponent?" I suddenly recognized that guy was Mr. Collins who was my dad's employee once. Traitor!!! I tightened my hold on Zayn's hand looking angrily at that traitor.

" You ok?" He asked me and I nodded without taking my eyes off of that traitor.

" Look, Mr. Collins, the case hasn't started yet and I have my personal life as well. He is my friend. I have to treat my friends like they deserve. Clients will come and go but friends will remain there forever. I hope you understood that." Mr. Harrison said to him and walked to his place. Daniyal chuckled.

" Why did you tell him to fight the case till the end?" Amaira asked him.

" Joe could leave the case in between if he finds out they are lying. He doesn't ever fight for the people who are laying. It was important to keep him engaged. Because he is good friend of mine. They can make it an issue later." Daniyal said.

" Hmm...then you go the case must be opening soon." She said to him.

" Wish me luck." Daniyal asked her and she rolled her eyes.

" Go." She said. He chuckled and walked away.

I kept looking at the clock. When will it start?!!

" It will start soon. Stop worrying." I heard him saying and I looked at him completely shocked

" How do you know that I was thinking about that?" I asked him and he chuckled.

" Just like that. That's my magic trick. Can't tell you." He said. I rolled my eyes.

" Right." I said.

" Are you ready to face your fears?" He suddenly asked me. I looked at him sadly.

" You have to." He said and I nodded.

" I am ready." I said to him.

" That's my wife." He said and I smiled at his words.

" Yes, wife of my husband." I said and he smirked.

" You know there is a guy sitting 2' o clock from you. Ogling you from long back. What will I do to him? You tell me. It depends on you. Whatever you want." He said and I chuckled. I turned to him and gave him a peck on his lips. He looked at me weirdly.

" Let him ogle me. Didn't you realize that I was ogling you all the time?!! I mean you are looking too handsome today. I was thinking that I will buy you an abaya and you will come out of house wearing that from now onwards." I said smiling at him

" Abaya?" He asked me. I nodded innocently. " Me?" He asked again and I nodded.

" Yes, you. There are some evil eyes on you. I don't want those harm you anyways. So, you will wear abaya from now onwards." I said to him

" Yes, in your scariest nightmare." He said and I giggled.

" I don't care even if the whole world keeps looking at me but my eyes will definitely stuck on you forever." I said to him and he gave me a heart melting smile. I smiled at him back.

" Once I have caged you as my prisoner you will not be able to go out ever." He said to me.

" I am not willing to go out ever anyways." I said and smiled at him though there were a lot of people who are after my life but this one person gives me that believe that everything will be fine and that too very soon.