Killer

Anaya's POV

" What happened here?" I heard Zayn coming toward us. As soon as he reached us he looked at me. " You ok?" He asked me.

" I am fine." I said to him.

" Then what happened?!" He asked Ali.

" Someone needs your help." I said to him.

" Who?" He asked me.

" He is inside. He has met an accident. He has lost a lot of blood and your blood group matches him." I said to him and he nodded.

" Where is the doctor?" He asked me.

" He is inside." I said.

" Ok. I will talk to him." He went inside.

We were waiting outside. Awhile later Zayn came out and his face was showing that he was extremely angry. He was trying hard to control on his anger.

" What happened?!" Ali asked him.

" You didn't recognize that guy?" He asked Ali.

" No, who is that? His face was bloodstained. Wasn't in a situation of getting recognized." Ali said to him and he gritted.

" It would be better if you would have left him to die there in the road." He said.

" What are you saying?!" I asked him. "You can't talk like that about someone. He is suffering. You should help him."

" I don't want to help him. He deserves this." He said and I looked at him weirdly.

" Why are you not helping him?" Ali asked him.

He looked at me and then pulled Ali away from there. They kept talking for awhile. I could feel that he was very very frustrated. He didn't want to help that guy. May be he has an enmity with him. The undying one, that's why he was refusing to help him. They came back after awhile.

" What have you thought then?" I asked him. He sighed deeply.

" Though I don't want to help him but if he dies like that then he will not suffer enough which he deserves. To make him suffer we have to keep him alive." He said. " So, I will help him. Because he has to suffer before he dies." He said and I smiled a bit at his childishness.

" Ok, go." I said giving him a space to go. He left and I started to laugh.

" What happened?" Ali asked me.

" Why was he acting childish?" I asked him.

" He is not acting like a child. He is right here. He is doing the right thing. He is saving that person's life for humanity but he doesn't deserve it." He said.

" Why is that?" I asked him.

" You will not understand. He is a criminal. He killed a very close person to us." He said and I looked at him weirdly.

"  You couldn't recognize him?!" I asked him.

" No. It was hard to recognize his face." He said and I nodded. He was right. His face wasn't in a state to get recognized. It was covered with blood.

" Just think that he is a human. Let's see later what will happen to him." I said to him.

" He will suffer if not like this then Allah will make him suffer. He doesn't do injustice." He said and I sighed.

Suddenly my phone started to ring and I found it was Tracy. I picked the call up

" Hello!!" I said to her.

" Hey!! Where are you?" She asked me.

" I will be back after awhile." I said to her.

" Where are you, girl? You have gone out in the morning. It's almost the evening now. Everyone is asking for you." She said.

" I will tell you everything when I come back." I said to her and she sighed.

" Come back soon. Don't be late." She said.

" Ok. Don't worry. Tell everyone that I am coming back." I said and hung up.

" Who was that? Your friend?" Ali asked me and I nodded.

" Yeah, they are worrying about me. I should go back." I said to him.

" Come. I will leave you." He said.

" I will manage." I said to him.

" Come with me." He said. I rolled my eyes.

" And Zayn?" I asked him.

" I will tell him. Don't worry." Drake said and I nodded.

" Ok, then. If you say so. Call me when he gets his sense back." I said to him and he sighed deeply.

" I wish I could pray for his death but I can't wish for someone's death. It's against our religion." He said.

" Don't wish for someone's death. I will talk to you about this later. I am very curious to know that why do you all hate him that much." I said to him.

" Come with me." Ali said and I nodded. He brought me out of there.

" Whom has he killed?" I asked Ali.

" Will tell you some other day. I am not in mood of talking on this topic." He said and I sighed deeply.

" Ok if you say so." I said to him.

He left me to the hotel and I went to my suite. I found an angry Tracy looking at me.

" Where were you all that time?" She asked me.

" I was a bit busy." I said to her.

" I had to lie to everyone that you have gone to meet Gina. Even I called her to tell that. Eventually both of us had to lie about you all the day." She said and I sighed.

" Sorry about that but I was really very busy. I will tell you. Let me get fresh at first and inform everyone that I am back." I said to her. She nodded.

I took a long soothing shower. My black shirt had stains of blood. If it was some other color then Tracy would start to enquire at once. I walked out of the washroom and I found her already sitting with lunch. I suddenly realized that I was really starving. It was an eventful day but I didn't have my breakfast or lunch. I quickly say there and started to have lunch. I literally was hungry as hell. Tracy cleared her throat and I looked up at her. She was narrowing her eyes at me.

" What?!" I asked her.

" Are you forgetting something?" She asked me and I sighed.

" I will tell you. Let me finish my lunch at least." I said and she nodded.

In the meantime I was thinking about that guy. He was a killer?!! Was it a wrong decision to save his life?!!