Sudden Shock

Anaya's POV

" Let's start." Finn said to me.

We were currently in the jet flying to Turkey and Finn was getting bored this why he was convincing to play chess with him. I wasn't agreeing at first but then I realized actually I too don't have anything to do. So, I decided to play with him.

" Alright." I said.

" What is your plan for Turkey?" He asked me as we started to play.

" No, plan. Just going to attend Gina's wedding." I said.

" Do you really think it's right even after everything happened? Isn't Cindy your best friend?" He asked me.

" I thought about it very deeply these days. But I think Gina wasn't responsible for this completely, she might be the reason but it's not her fault because she had loved someone. Loving someone is not a crime, Finn. You can't hold her in fault here. But what happened after that wasn't right. She did a mistake. We human keep doing mistake. That doesn't mean we are wrong all the time. Everyone should get a second chance to make her mistake right. Here Gina is our friend. If she is trying to make things right and move on in her life then we should support her. I will definitely do it. I know all my friends wants that as well. But as for Cindy and RD you know it's their family issue. Steve and Josh will never accept Gina ever again. May be if I was them I wouldn't be able to as well. Though here Gina's brother is in fault but whenever they meets Gina it reminds them of her brother. It's not easy for them. So, I don't think this will change this easily but it can be improved a bit if Gina settles down in her life. So, I will definitely support her." I said.

" Hmm, I didn't think like that." He said and I chuckled. " I was only thinking that from Steve's point of view."

" You have to think about Gina as well." I said. " She wasn't in fault. Still she kept saying sorry to everyone, kept begging for forgiveness like a beggar to everyone. If it was me then I would at least consider this effort of her. She was trying to reconcile the relationship. We should at least think about this. I know everything can't be reconciled like before. But it can at least fade the awkward situation away." I said. He sighed.

" I haven't asked Stella but I think she will give the same reason." He said.

" Besides; Victoria, Gina, Jacqueline and Fiona are Stella's closest fellow model and friends. She would definitely come. But RD and Cindy's not attending the wedding has valid reasons. Though I didn't want to come but Cindy has requested me to attend the wedding. So, you see I am here. Besides, Chloe is also attending the wedding. She will be upset if none of her friends joins. And it's the happiest moment of Gina's life. The most memorable one. I don't want her to be upset if none of her friends are there." I said.

" You thought about it deeply. I see." He said.

" Yeah. Where is Tracy?" I asked him.

" Sleeping in the cabin along with Tris." He said.

" Oh, this is why it's so calm and quiet around, right?" I asked and he chuckled.

" Yeah, pumpkin is sleeping." He said and started to laugh. I chuckled. Kids!!!

We kept talking until the flight landed. We got down and I came to the hotel suite along with everyone. I got the suite next to Tracy but she literally broke into mine. I chuckled.

" Where is my suite, Mommy?" Tris asked clutching Stella's jeans.

" Little kids stays with their Mommy and Daddy. Isn't my little Tris my little baby?" Stella picked her up in her arms and tickled him.

" Yes." He giggled then kissed on her cheeks. I chuckled seeing the baby Tris. He was currently wrapping his arms around her neck and burying his face on her chest. May be he is tried. I myself am tired here Tris is just a little kid.

" Let me take him." Flynn said and tried to take Tris from Stella. But Tris shook his head. Burying his face in Stella's chest. I chuckled at his childishness.

" It's ok. I can carry my, Baby." Stella said.

" You can but you look so tired." Flynn said.

" Mothers never gets tired." I said and chuckled.

" See, kids also knows that, Flynn Campbell. Only you don't know that. What will I do with you!!!" Stella said and I chuckled.

" I am not kid. I am 21 now." I said.

" You should be 12." Stella said and I chuckled again.

" Go to your room and take rest now, Ann. You must be tired and check if Tracy is still sleeping. Make her have lunch first, Please." Flynn said to me.

" Ok. Bye. See you in the evening." I said to them and found Tracy laying on her face on the couch. I chuckled.

" Wake up, girl." I patted her shoulder. She didn't say anything and I sighed. It was a hard work to wake her up I know that.

" Go away, Liam. Do you want me to break your face?" She asked me. I chuckled. These kids are unbelievable.

" Tracy, it's me Ann." I said and then she opened her eyes with much difficulties.

" Ann!!!" She looked at me weirdly.

" Whom else did you expect in my suite?" I asked her.

" Oh, I thought...umm...leave it." She sat straight and ran fingers into her messy hair. I chuckled.

" Go, get freshen up then we will have lunch together." I said and she nodded.

" I will go and take a shower." She said and went to the washroom. I ordered from lunch and waited for Tracy to come out of the washroom.

We had lunch and then she slept again. Doesn't she sleeps a lot?!! I chuckled. I went out of the suite for a walk. I was feeling very awkward. I came out of the hotel. I wanted to explore a bit. I love to do that though I don't do this all the time. I do it only if RD or Cindy is with me. But my bad luck that they are not here this time. I was walking around and suddenly my eyes stuck on someone. Ya Allah!!! Why is he here!!! I was rooted there on this sudden shock..