Action.

Zayn's POV

" I am fine. Stop worrying." She said.

" How dare he!!!" Ali gritted.

" Ignore him." She said.

" Really?!!" Drake asked. " He was threatening you. Are you freaking crazy?! Ignore him?!!"

I texted Flynn to take his family out of there.

" Go, tell Daniyal to take Amaira and Elif home." I said to Ali and he nodded.

" Reba, go inform Mom, Dad and Grandma that we are leaving." I said to her. She walked out immediately.

" Call Cindy. Tell her to meet us here at once." I said to Anaya.

" Are you scared that they will attack us?" She asked me and I sighed.

" He is a coward. He will attack us from back. No wonder." I said to her. She called Cindy at once and we found them coming toward us.

" What happened?" Cindy asked her.

She explained everything. I fisted my hands. If killing someone wasn't a crime....

" What has he said to you?" Steve asked her.

She said everything. His face turned cold at once. He was about to go out there and find him out. I bet he would behead him at once. Cindy somehow stopped him.

" It's his last day in the world today." He said but Cindy kept holding his hands tightly.

" Steve, stop right there. Don't be mad." She tried to hold him back.

" If I find him around I swear I will bury him alive." He said. I sighed.

I still have to face Josh. Cindy keeps saying who is more dangerous than Steve. This is why my wife is so confidently walking around. She knows her brothers will come around and buried those people alive who will try to hurt her. I sighed

" If you bury him alive it will not work. We want justice. Killing him won't give us that." I said to him and he sighed deeply.

" They are here." Reba said.

" What happened?" Mom asked me.

" Mom, can we talk after reaching home?" I asked her.

" Yeah, Sure." She said to me.

" Wait." Anaya said.

" What now?" I asked her.

" Stella and Chloe are still there." She said.

" Even Gina is still there." Cindy said.

" She is the bride." Anaya said.

" I texted Flynn. He has taken them back to the hotel already." I said to them.

" That's great." Cindy said.

" Let's go." Ali said.

It took half an hour to reach the mansion. We all sat on the living room.

" What happened?" Dad asked me. I told him what actually happened.

" Why didn't you inform me before?" He asked me.

" Dad, can't trust him. He will always stab from back. He will not give you chance to think about it. So it's better to be careful before he attacks." I said.

" Yeah, you are right. He knows that his destruction is near. This why he is making mistakes again and again now." He said.

" Hmm... Right." I said to him.

" Daniyal!!" Anaya called him.

" Yes? Do you want to say something?" He asked her

" How much is the statement of the murderer is applicable in the court?" She asked him.

" If you have his statement then court will definitely consider it." He said.

" Then I think this will work." He turned a recording on. I could feel the silence of the room was actually reflecting the angers of the people here. They were fuming in anger. The only person who was calm was my wife who was looking at the ground thinking about something.

" Who gave him the right to live?" Cindy asked.

" God did." Anaya said to her.

" He doesn't deserve that." Ali said.

" Once I get him in range he will not go back with his very own feet." Steve said and I sighed.

" You guys should go and take rest." Mom said to us.

I went to my room and got freshen up. I texted Flynn if everyone was there at the hotel. He assured that everyone is safe and sound. I took my laptop to send some mails. I heard the door was opening. I found her entering the room. I kept looking at her for awhile but he was like lost somewhere. She wasn't looking at me like she was doing awhile back.

" What happened?!" I asked her.

" What will happen?" She asked me trying to remove her earrings.

" Why are you silent now?" I asked her.

" What will I say? I am just a bit tired. It was really tiring today." She said and I got up from the bed. I walked towards her and reached her. I helped her to remove the earrings.

" Only tired?" I asked her and she nodded.

" Very very much." She said to me. I nodded.

" Have dinner then sleep for awhile. It will help you." I said and she nodded mindlessly.

" What are you thinking?" I asked her.

" I ... Umm..." She kept quiet for a while. " I was just thinking how had he killed my dad? Didn't he think about me for once?!! He himself had a daughter who was my friend. At least he could think about me how would I survive without my parents!!! But he decided to not to." She said and I hugged her from back tightly. She leaned on my touch. I kissed on her forehead.

" Everything will be fine. I promise." I said to her. " I can't bring your parents back. But I definitely can do something which will bring peace of mind to you." I said to her. She hold me tightly.

" What if he try to snatch you all from me this time?" She asked me.

" No worries. No one will take anything away from you anymore." I said to her. " Are you afraid of him now?" I asked her.

" I am not afraid of him. I am just worried about it a bit." She said.

" Don't even be worried about that." I said to her and she nodded. " This time nothing will go wrong. Everything will be perfectly planned." I said.

" I hope so." She said to me.

" Do you trust me?" I asked her and she rolled her eyes. " If you trust me then relax. He will be destroyed by himself." I said to her.

" How are you so sure?" She asked me.

" I just know that." I said and she chuckled.

" You are weird." She said.

" Yes, I know that." I said and she rolled her eyes. Time of action.