Unromantic

Anaya's POV

" Hey!!" I found him sitting next to me and I sighed.

" Are you ok?" He asked me.

" I am perfectly fine." I said.

" Good then." He said.

" Yes." I said and removed my shoes. I went to the washroom and took a long soothing shower for awhile.

Then came out of the washroom. I sat there for awhile and all the memories were coming back in from of my eyes. I clutched my head tightly. Allah, please save me. I felt someone hugging me from back. I turned to see Elif. She was looking at me with her teary eyes. I smiled at her.

" What happened?" I asked her. She didn't say anything just started to cry. I turned and hugged her tightly.

" I wish we had found you earlier. You wouldn't be suffering then." She said and I smiled.

" You guys did many things for me. I can never repay that." I said to her.

" Who did things for getting repaid here?" She asked me and I chuckled.

" No one did." I said. " Stop crying now." I said pinching on her nose and she pouted tried to look at her nose tip.

" What happened?" I asked her.

" Is it red?" She asked me at trying to see her nose tip. I chuckled

" Yes. But you are looking cute." I said to her. She pouted.

" What happened now?" I asked her.

" That Seher fatty bumbola has took all my chocolate." She said and I laughed. Seher is not at all fat. She is perfect. But whenever Elif is angry she will keep calling her fatty bumbola and Seher will be angry as hell. Kids!!!

" Don't worry. I will buy you more. She is little kid this why she took your chocolate. You are older than her, right? This is why she took yours. You are her older sister. You have to sacrifice things, Baby." I said and placed a kiss on her cheek exactly on her dimples. She giggled. I shook my head. Crazy little cute girl.

" Come, have dinner. Everyone is waiting for you." She said and I nodded..

" Go wash your face at first. Otherwise they will think that I have beaten you up and they will best me up then." I said to her and she giggled.

" They will not." She said.

" Who knows!!! Can't assure you." I said to her

" Drama Queen." She said to me. I chuckled.

" Not more then you." I said to her.

She washed her face and we went to have dinner. After dinner I went to Elif's room. She wanted to show me something. We were talking to each other. I was feeling better now. Anyways she always works in that kind of situation. She can easily lighten my mood.

" Tell me is my brother treating you well?" She asked me.

" Your brother is your brother. Full packed Unromantic guy." I said to her.

" Really?!! Why do you think like that?" She asked me." You remember he gave a very beautiful speech on Gina's wedding?" She asked me.

" Yeah, he only can do that. He didn't even confessed his love for me yet." I said to her.

" But action speaks louder than words can." She said.

" They can but still. Sometimes you just have to hear those 3 magical words for your own peace of mind." I said to her. " But your brother doesn't understand that. He keeps ignoring that fact." I sighed deeply.

" You think my brother is Unromantic?" She asked me.

" Do you have any doubt on that?" I asked her.

" I don't know." She said.

" Doesn't your brother know there is a word called 'love' ?" I asked her.

" You better ask my brother." She said and I shrugged.

" Those words doesn't come out when we are face to face." I said to her abd she chuckled.

" Yeah, then you guys just try to tease each other as much as you want." She said and I nodded mindlessly.

" How come a romantic girl like me got an Unromantic husband like him?!! Do you have any idea?" I asked her.

" Uhhh, Allah make your match." She said. I sighed.

" I have to work hard to turn him into romantic one. Best of luck to me anyways." I said to me.

" How will you do that?" She asked me.

" Have to think about it. I thought he doesn't know how to kiss. But he knows that. Alhamdulillah, that was cleared." I said.

" Yeah, may be." Elif said.

" Yeah. Didn't people use to think that he is a gay?" I asked her and she looked at me in horror. " What happened?" I asked her.

" Umm... I... Nothing. You should go and sleep now. It was a busy day for you." She said.

" Who cares!! Even if I sleep here he will not be bothered. Let's sleep." I said. " I pity me. Poor me. I was saying the other day I pity his wife. See now? It's me myself." I said.

" I also told you to teach me how to be romantic. If you did then we wouldn't facing this problem today." I heard his voice and I gulped hard. Allah!!! Why are you so cruel on me. Why?! I turned and smiled at him cutely. But it didn't work I know that very well.

" Elif, you go sleep in our room." He said to Elif.

" Why Bro?" She asked him.

" Because if I try to take her in our room now then she will create a big drama here. You go sleep there, Princess." He said to Elif.

" Hihihihi, ok. Best of luck." She said and walked out of of there smilingly. Traitor!!!😭😭😭😭😭. He closed the door behind.

" What were you saying?" He asked me.

" Errrrrr... When?" I asked him

" Awhile back?" He asked.

" I said a lot of things. What did you hear?" I asked him.

" Something like your husband is so Unromantic, right?" He asked me and stood very close to me. I took a step back. He chuckled and pulled me closer.

" No tricks until I get what I want." He said.

" What do you want?" I asked him.

" You." He said and captured my lips in his.

I was shocked at his sudden attack on my lips. Urrrggh!!! He always does that. He should give me a warning before that. I tried to fight him but he was way too stronger than me. I gave up and kissed him back. He broke the kiss and pressed his forehead on mine. We both were out of breath. He cupped my face and kissed on my forehead.

" Let's keep the rest for the wedding night." He whispered in my ear and kissed on it which send chills down my spine. " I don't think you will call me Unromantic ever again." He said to me. I sighed deeply.