Everything

Anaya's POV

" Where is she?" I asked Seher.

" She is downstairs." Seher said.

" And where is Gina?" I asked her.

" She is talking to the guests." Seher said.

" Oh, what's your cousin's name?" I asked her.

" Safiya." She said and I nodded.

" Let's go. Let's meet her." I said.

" Yes, let's go." She said irritatingly. I hold her hand.

" If she does anything wrong then you and I will teach her a good lesson for her life, ok?" I asked her and she chuckled.

" Ok. I am in." She said. I nodded.

" Then stay normal. Put on a happy expression." I said.

" Ok. ok." She smiled.

We went downstairs. I looked around the house was getting decorated beautifully for the coming wedding rituals. I smiled. I am really happy for Gina. She deserves it. She deserves every bit of it.

" Hey!!! Where are you guys going?" I heard Gina saying.

" We were going to meet Saahil's cousin." I said to her.

" Oh!! Safiya? Go, she is there. Very cute girl." Gina said. I chuckled as Seher rolled her eyes.

" Yes, we are going to meet her." I said to her.

" Go, she is in the balcony talking to Saad and others." Gina said.

" Ok. We are going to talk to her." I said.

" Alright. You don't create pressure on your feet." Gina said.

" Ok, ma'am." I said and she rolled her eyes. I chuckled.

" Let me check." She said sitting on the ground.

" Hey!! It's ok." I said and sat on the ground as well.

" Seher, be with her. Keep your eyes on her. Don't let her jump or run around. She is still a kid. Younger than you." She said. I rolled my eyes but Seher chuckled.

" Ok, SIL. Your wish is my command." Seher said. " Let's go, Annie." Seher pulled me with her and I chuckled.

" Be careful." Gina said.

" Relax, Sister." Seher said and I shook my head smilingly. Gina left and we walked toward the balcony.

" Tell me one thing, Ann." Seher said.

" Yes, Seher." I said to her.

" How long do you know my sister in law?" She asked me.

" From the time she came in the modeling world. Almost 4 years now." I said to her.

" Oh!! That's good." She said.

" Why?" I asked her.

" No. I was thinking about it for these days." She said.

" About what?" I asked her.

" About Gina." She said.

" Why?" I asked her.

" I mean she was one of the top models. Even she is former Miss Universe. Can she stay away from her career? I mean she took that sudden decision. Do you think she will regret about it later? I mean if she wants to continue then no one will stop her. Trust me." She said and I smiled.

Gina is really lucky to have in laws like them. Everyone is worried about her, taking care of her like a family, loving her so dearly. What else does a girl need in her life? She is really lucky. I got a peace of mind seeing Seher's worries for Gina. I patted her head.

" Seher, I think you know Gina's story a bit. She needs peace and love in her life which she is getting here from all of you. Let her decide what she thinks is right for herself. Your family has everything but the thing she needs is your love. And money can't buy that. All of your love is the thing she needs in her life. So, keep loving her and she will be happy. She doesn't need anything else." I said to her. She smiled.

" We are always with her. If my brother and Gina are happy with each other then other things really don't really matter." She said and I chuckled.

" Yeah. You got it right, little one." I said.

" I am 16. I am not at all a little girl." She said pouting. I chuckled.

" I am 21." I said to her.

" Yeah, when have I disagreed with that?" She asked me and I chuckled.

" No, you haven't disagreed with that." I said to her.

" Hmm...I haven't." She said.

" Good girl." I said.

" You are 21 still I haven't called you big one, did I?" She asked me.

" Little one is an endearing word, sweetheart." I said to her.

" I know." She rolled her eyes. " Allah, why am I the youngest among all here?" She said dramatically. " Even Elif is older than me." She said and I chuckled.

" What's wrong with Elif?" I asked her.

" We fought at school today." She said.

" Really? Why?" I asked her.

" She called me bumblebee." Seher said smilingly.

" What's wrong with that?" I asked her. " Bumblebee is a cute name." I said.

" But she called it in front of everyone now my friends are also calling me that. Urrrggh!!" She said.

" She is your older sister, right?" I asked her and she sighed nodding her head.

" She can call that to you. She loves you a lot. This is why she has called you that." I said. " And as far as for your friends let them call you that. It doesn't matter. But the thing is you have fought with your sister for that was wrong. Wasn't it?" I asked her and she nodded. " So, what should you do now?" I asked her.

" Say sorry to her." She said.

" Good girl. Say sorry to Elif she will understand. She is a smart girl." I said to her and she nodded.

" Ok, you go and I am coming after calling Elif. I should say sorry right now. Otherwise she will not buy me chocolate next time." She said and I chuckled as she went to call Elif immediately.

I walked towards the balcony and heard someone talking there already. I stepped there and found a girl talking on the phone. I kept standing there until she is done with her phone. I couldn't find anyone else so it's better to ask her where that Safiya girl is. Then that girl hung up the phone and turned. As soon as my eyes fixed on her I felt like I have seen her somewhere before. The same eyes the same hairs. But an younger version. The girl was looking at me totally confused. She walked towards me and her eyes widened. She ran to me and threw her arms around me. I was confused.

" Naya!!" She said and my eyes open widened.

" Safi!!!" I whispered. I could feel she was crying. My tears found their ways down my cheeks. I hugged her immediately.  Years have passed and everything has changed around us.