Love, Respect & Happiness

Anaya's POV

" But how suddenly you have met the groom of yours?" Chloe asked and she chuckled.

" Not suddenly. I know him from past 7 years." She said and I looked at her weirdly. I know both Chloe and my face was mirroring each other.

" Past 7 years!!! You gotta be kidding me, right?" I asked her. She chuckled.

" No. Not at all. He was my senior in school." She said.

" Oh!!!" I was shocked

" Really? You never talked about him." Chloe said.

" I considered him nothing that time." She answered and sighed deeply.

" What is the actual story here? I am in dark. Please enlighten me a bit." Chloe said.

" He used to like me from the start. He has told me several times but I have rejected him all the time. He was all a decent guy suddenly changed upward down just because of my rejection. There was no reason for me to reject him but I kept doing that because I thought it was a game for me. I was a spoiled girl that time and I had a weird mental disorder. No one tried to make me understand what's right and what's wrong. That disorder kept ruling me. I wanted him to stay after me. I kept hanging him there. And he kept waiting but once I met Steve I fall in love with him and forgot about him. This really broke his heart and he changed himself completely. A decent guy turned into a playboy. I didn't know anything about it. Because I didn't want to. I was so much in love with Steve but that was an one sided love." She said and sighed deeply.

" But when did you meet him again? By the way what is his name? We don't even know his name yet?" I asked her.

" His name is Saadman Fahad" She said.

" Then who is Saahil?" I read the name written there along with Gina. She chuckled.

" That's his nickname. He has so many names. People calling him according to them. I call him Saad from the start." She said and I chuckled. Got it now.

" You didn't say why suddenly you took the decision to marry him in a hurry." Chloe asked her. She sighed deeply.

" It was not like suddenly. I mean...there is a long story." She said.

" Alright. We are not in hurry." Chloe said. She nodded.

" The day I understood Steve can't be mine anymore I went back to home. I was so upset and devastated. My old disorder cane back. That day I destroyed half of the house completely. I wanted answers from my family. Because I really didn't know that my brother has tried to do something like that. I needed the answers but I was so much tensed and disturbed. I got sick and I was admitted in the hospital for 3 weeks. Trust me I didn't know what Williams has done after that. I wasn't in myself. My disorder took over me. I was suffering as hell that time. When I was going a bit well I heard everything from my mother but it was too late already. Steve was in coma that time. I came back to NYC with my devastated self. I was still sick. I didn't know how to take care of myself. I didn't know how to control myself. I wanted to go and meet you all but that guilt was eating me alive. I had to visit a psychiatrist. When I saw the new psychiatrist of mine I found out it was Saad himself. That's how we met again. He helped me a lot this time without expecting for any payback. I thought about it a lot. It's better to get married with someone who loves me and he loves me." She said and I smiled.

" And you? Do you love him?" Chloe asked her.

" I am trying to fall in love with him. I want to forget Steve. I want to start everything again. I wasn't to live my life happily in peace." She said with tears in her life. Chloe hugged her patting her back.

" You will, girl. You deserve happiness. Steve is no one to you, Gina. Steve already loved Cindy from the start. If not then trust me I would help you to get him. But Steve and you were never in the same story. It was always Cindy. I am happy that you have found out someone who loves you. One day you will fall in love with him as well. I do believe that. Because you said he does love you for real and true love never ends, never gets defeated." Chloe said. She nodded her head.

" I just want to forget my past. I want live in present and make a bright future of mine. I want to live for myself for my new life." Gina said.

" You will. You will forget your past, Gina. Steve is no one in your life. He is just our friend's husband. He is everything to Cindy. Just like Matt is for Chloe. And Saad is for you. There will be no one else. You said it right. We should get married with the person who loves us rather than the one whom we love. Because if you get married with someone you love but he doesn't love you then life will be hell. Here he already loves you. You just have to be a bit patient and try to make this relationship work. I believe that you will be able to do so. You will be able to live a happy life. You deserve that." I said to her and she smiled.

" You have grown up, Ann." She said and I rolled my eyes.

" No, I was born to remain a kid forever." I said to her and she chuckled.

" I am also hopeful about my new life. His family is very loving and caring. They love me a lot." She said.

" That's all you need in life." I said.

" Yeah, true. I got it. Love, respect, happiness." She said and I chuckled.