My Wife

Zayn's POV

" Not a word. Keep quiet." She said and I sighed.

" What have you done, Bro? Why is Anaya this angry?" Elif asked me whispering in my ear and I sighed again.

" What happened here?" Grandma asked as she came downstairs.

" Come here." Anaya went to her and made her sit on the couch. " You keep standing there. You are the suspect." She said to me angrily. I sighed deeply.

" You didn't even let me explain in the first place." I said to her.

" Keep quiet. You will get the chance to self-defense. For now keep quiet." She said and I rolled my eyes.

" What happened, Zayne?" Amaira asked me. I shook my head.

" Ask me. Don't ask him. I am going to chain him up in the room 24/7 from now onwards.  He will be under my supervision." She said angrily.

She is angry I can understand but she didn't even let me utter a word about that. If she only lets me explain it. But she being herself will not do that. Crazy girl.

" Why is everyone here? Why am I being called here? Everything ok?" Mom asked and Anaya went to her hold her hands and made her sit next to Grandma. " What happened, sweetie?" Mom asked her.

" I am angry." She replied.

" Oh, why?! What happened?" Mom asked her.

" Your son did something very inappropriate." She said and I rolled my eyes.

" Where is my son?" Mom asked. Drama Queens.

" There." She pointed at me.

" What did you do, my son?" Mom asked me. I didn't say anything just sighed.

Where am I stuck!!! Why Allah!! Why am I in love with this crazy girl. Just why?!! Tell me why?!

" What will he say?! I will tell you all what happened. Just let Dad come once. I will tell you all what has he done." She said. I sighed and my phone started to ring. I was about to pick call up but she snatched the phone from me.

" Don't dial this number until tomorrow. People has personal space as well. Mr. Yilmiz is busy. Bye." She hung the call up and switched it off then kept it in her pocket.

Yeah, my sweetheart type of wife turned into volcano. Wish me luck that I come out alive from her hell rage. I don't know what she starts to speak in front of everyone. Allah helps me.

" Why is the whole Yilmiz family in the living room together? Is there anything that I don't know?" I heard Dad and rolled my eyes. There comes her biggest support. I sighed. Will I get the chance to explain tonight? Only Allah knows the answer of this question.

" Sit down here." Anaya went to him and pulled him to sit next to Mom. "You girls have a seat as well. Only the suspect will keep standing there." She glared at me. I kept looking at her quietly. I wanted to see actually what she wants to do.

" Now tell us what happened?" Dad asked. " Why did you came home like that?"

" Your son." She pointed at me.

" What did my son do?" Dad asked her.

" He was with his secretary." She said and I rolled my eyes.

" Oh!! Really?" Mom smirked at me. I sighed deeply.

" She was there suddenly out of nowhere. I didn't even call her there." I said.

" But she was close to you. Why didn't you push her away? Huh!!! You are married. Have you forgotten that?!" She asked me angrily. " You will look at me only, you will be close to me only and you have to love me only." She said holding my collar. I sighed deeply.

" You must haven't noticed that I was on phone. I didn't notice her until she came that closer. She was standing at a position that I wasn't able to push her away from me. That's it." I said. "If I had that kind of intention then I wouldn't do something like that when I knew that you are in the office. She has tried to spoil your brain before. She must have done that again. You have been tricked. Why don't you understand that normal thing?" I asked her and she looked at me weird.

" I called her to tell you that the meeting has been cancelled. But I didn't know she will do something like that." Amaira said. " I really wasn't aware of her intentions. I am sorry, Zayne."

" It's ok. I am going to my room." I walked upstairs.

I was really upset about one thing that my wife doesn't trust me. Am I not trustworthy at all?! How can she think something like that?!I got freshen up and changed into something comfortable. I lie down on the bed.

" Bro!!" I heard Elif calling me.

" Come in, Elif." I said to her.

" Come, have dinner. Everyone is waiting for you." She called me.

" I am not hungry. You guys have it." I said.

" Bro?" She hold my hands and looked at me with her twinkling eyes.

" What happened?" I asked her.

" Can't have dinner without you." She said pouting hard. I chuckled.

" What will you do when you will get married?" I asked her.

" I still have time 10 to 12 years. No worries. I will stay here with my husband." She said and I chuckled.

" Ok." I said.

" Don't be angry with Ann. If I would be in her place I would do the same thing, Bro. Girls never wants to share their love with someone else. She does love you. This is why she was acting like that. Trust me." She said and I sighed.

" She has never told that though." I said.

" But she showed her possessiveness though." She said and I sighed.

I went downstairs and had dinner without talking to anyone. No one dared to utter a word at the dinner table. I came to the room and lie down on the bed silently putting one arm on my eyes. I heard the door opening and she was coming in the room. I didn't say anything. I felt her sitting in front of me but I didn't react. She pulled my arm away from my eyes. I opened my eyes. She was looking at me with teary eyes. I closed my eyes. Her tears are my weakness.

" What?" I asked her.

" I am sorry." She said.

" It's ok." I said.

" I really don't know what took me over. I was scared. If you leave me then I will be alone again. I don't want to be alone again. It is very hard to live alone. I just-" she was saying but I pulled her on me and pressed my lips on hers. She was shocked and tried to pull away but I kept holding her tightly.

" Stupid!!" I said and wiped her tears as I broke the kiss. " I will never ever leave you. Not now not ever. You live here." I took her hand and placed it on my heart. She kept looking at me for awhile then hugged me tightly. I hugged her back. Crazy, angry, possessive but so cute. That's my wife.