Epilogue

20 years later...
Oyster Shore
Istanbul, Turkey
10:00 AM

She entered her elder sister's room to hide from the monster of her life. She knows only her sister can protect her from the crazy best of her sister.

" Baby Princess, what's wrong?" Her sister asked her. She just hugged her tightly. Shaking her head.

" Zerry, have you seen the little mouse?" She heard his voice and hugged her sister further tightly.

" What has he done now?" She asked her little sister. She didn't say anything just shook her head. He entered her room and she immediately hide herself behind her sister.

" Adi, what happened?" Zaarish asked him.

" Where is the little trouble?" He asked her.

" I am not trouble. You are troubling me all the time." She said and covered lips with her palm.

" There you are. Come out." He said.

" No." She said and back hugged Zaarish tightly.

" Ayaat, sweetheart, come out." Zaarish tried to pull her out but she hugged her further tightly.

" He will not do anything." Zaarish said.

" Not doing anything?!!! I will put her in the washing machine today and wash her off today." He said and she trembled a bit knowing that she was in a trouble today.

" What has she done?" Zaarish asked her cousin who was supposed to be her best friend and the only person in the world who can handle the drama queen of her little sister.

" I didn't do anything. It was a friendly gesture. I gave her chocolates and she threw them away in front of me." He said glaring at the little Princess who only is scared of him in this whole world. She hugged her sister tightly trying to hide herself behind her.

" I will complain to Aunt Amy against you." She said to him from behind her sister as being with her sister gave her a bit courage.

" Really, Ayaat? What will you tell Mom?" He asked her.

" I will tell her that you keep irritating me all the time. You are a very very bad boy, Adiyan." Ayaat said and he gritted.

" Go, feel free to tell her. You don't have a valid reason this time." He said to her and she peeked to look at him.

" Adi, why do you keep irritating my little Princess? What is your problem?" Zaarish asked him glaring at him.

" Unbelievable!!! Why are you supporting her this time?! She was wrong this time. She took chocolate from that stupid Umair. You know his right? Flirting is his hobby. He is after her now. I told her to give those chocolate back to him and I will buy her chocolates. She kept his chocolates and threw mine away." He said.

" I will do whatever I want who are you to tell me, huh?!!" Ayaat asked him.

" You -" he couldn't finish because she squealed hard before that.

" Aaaaaahhhhhhh!!!" She squealed hugging her sister tightly acting a bit more than she should react. He looked at her weirdly for awhile but understood at once why she has done that as he heard his mother's voice.

" What is happening here?" Amaira asked them.

" Aunt Amy!!" The little drama queen ran to her aunt and hugged her tightly acting like sobbing.

" What happened, Sweetie?" She asked her. She acted again and sobbed.

" Nothing happened, Mom. She is just acting." He said glaring at her.