Trouble

Anaya's POV

" Is everything ok?" Elif asked me.

" No, everything is not ok." I said to her.

" Why?! What's wrong?" She asked me.

" What is this?! Where will I sleep?" I asked her. She studying on the bed and book were all around.

" Why will you sleep here?" She asked me.

" Then where will I sleep?" I asked her rolling my eyes.

" You will sleep with my brother in his room. Go. Sho sho." She said and I looked at her weirdly.

" Why will I sleep in his room?" I asked her.

" Silly!!! Then where will you sleep? You guys are married now. You forgot?" She asked me. Errrrrr.... I really forgot that.

" Ummm....we have fought this morning. So, I don't want to sleep in his room tonight." I said to her.

" Or are you afraid of the fact that you guys are married now?" She asked me.

" Why will I be scared?! Silly." I said to her.

" No. I thought you are scared about your wedding night." She said. I rolled my eyes.

" He has to do a lot of things to make things right between us." I said to her.

" Do what?!!" She asked me.

" First of all he has to say sorry." I said to her. She chuckled.

" Done." She said.

" He has to propose me in front of everyone." I said.

" Don't know. May be... Ummm...yes, done." She said. " Then?" She asked me. I narrowed my eyes. Why is she looking back again and again. I looked back but found none. I shrugged. "Then?" She asked me.

" He has to announce the wedding in front of everyone. No one knows that we are married. You know his secretary this morning, she didn't believe me as well." I said to her and she chuckled.

" She must have a crush on him." She said.

" You know a few days back that bi-" I stopped I remember no curse at home. " I mean that stupid woman has tried to poison my brain saying that she has been sleeping with your brother." I said.

" Really?! What have you told her?" She asked me.

" I told her that I am his fiance." I said and she laughed.

" You are unbelievable." She said.

" Yes, I know." I said.

" Done. He will announce that as well." She said and I nodded.

" He has to give a beautiful wedding gift. I mean everyone gifts their wives a wedding gift. He didn't give me anything yet." I said.

" He will." She said.

" Anything else?" She asked me and I sighed.

" He has to accompany me to visit my parents in the graveyard. I didn't meet them since long." I said to her and sighed deeply. " Actually, I didn't have enough courage to do so. I always wanted to go and visit them. On every Eid occasion. But I was scared that I will be caught and they will kill me." I said. She stood up and hugged me tightly. I hugged her back.

" No one will be able to kill you if Allah doesn't wish that. You don't have to worry about that." She said. "In sha Allah, everything will be fine." She said and I nodded.

" For one thing your brother deserve a big thanks." I said.

" For what??!" She asked me.

" For giving me a family. Most importantly you." I said pinching on her nose and she giggled. I smiled as well.

" Your dimples!!" She poked on my dimples. I chuckled.

" You too have them." I said to her.

" But yours are beautiful." She said.

" But Josh sad dimples are a defect of our faces." I said to her and she rolled her eyes.

" It's not a defect. Silly. He has teased you. It's just cause because one of the facial muscle is shorter than usual. It pulls your skin to create that dimples." She said.

" Alright. He used all his medical terms and I thought it's a defect." I said. Weird me. She chuckled.

" Who is Josh anyways?" She asked me.

" He is RD's husband. RD is my friend who helped me to hide myself all these years." I said.

" Oh." She said. " I thought you are taking about Riley Dowson." She chuckled and I rolled my eyes.

" Yes. I was talking about her only." I said to her. She stopped and looked at me weirdly.

" You are not joking, right?" She asked me.

" I wish I could joke around anyways." I said.

" Is she the same RD?" She asked me.

" Yes. She is." I said and chuckled.

" Oh." She kept looking at me weirdly.

" Yes, it's true, girl. She is the same RD." I said to her. I showed her our pictures together.

" I saw this interview of her but where were you?" She asked me and I pointed at the blonde girl.

" That's me. I dyed my hair blonde back then. Easy way to hide myself." I said to her.

" This girl looks far away from you. From which angle do you think it's you?" She asked me. I chuckled.

" From every angle. It's me myself." I said. She kept looking at the picture weirdly.

" Alright. I agree with you." She said and I chuckled.

" Alright." I said.

" Go back to your room. I will study now." She said.

" But I fought with him." I said to her.

" If you stay here I will keep talking to you. My exam is tomorrow." She is and I sighed deeply.

" Ok. If you say so." I said and came out of her room.

I walked towards his room and gathered all my courage to knock on the door. I closed my eyes and knocked on the door. But I heard someone chuckling. I opened my eyes and found Drake and Ali on the door coming out of the room and I was knocking on the air. I looked at them they started to laugh. I glared at him.

" What's so funny?" I asked them.

" Nothing. Go inside." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" Goodnight. Sleep tight." Drake said before they walk out of their.

I walked in and found him working on his laptop. I slowly walked towards the bed.

" Elif kicked you out as well?" He asked me. Actually I went to Amaira at first but she was sleeping already.

" She is having her exam this why." I twisted my lips.

" Yeah right." He said. I turned the lights off.

" Sleep. Night is given for that." I said.

" I have to complete my work." He said.

" What will I do?! I am sleeping. Lights will be off." I said.

Now, see what trouble is called.