Let It Be

Anaya's POV

" It's ok." He said.

" Is that paining?" I asked him.

" How has that happened?" Amaira asked him.

He told everything to us. I mean I was literally shocked.

" Why were you following me?" I asked him.

" Because I found you going out of there alone. I thought you have any problem. I was going to call Amaira but before that everything happened." He said to me and I nodded.

" Thanks for saving my life." I said to him.

" Allah saved your life. I did nothing." He said checking the bandage on his shoulder.

" Hmm.." I said and kept looking at him. He looked up and our eyes met. I kept looking into his eyes. Neither him nor I broke the gaze. Suddenly he looked away and I shook my head. What was I doing??!! Damn!!! I looked out of the window.

May be Allah has send Zayn today to save me but what will happen next time?!! I don't know. They come to know that I am alive. Now things will be totally messed.

" What are you thinking about?" Amaira asked me..

" Where is Elif?" I asked her.

" She is still there with Mom. We haven't told her yet. She will start to cry and once she starts to cry Allah helps no one will be able to stop her." She said and I sighed.

Everything happened for me. Zayn wasn't to be hurt today. I was going to be killed. But why is someone else getting hurt for me!!! If they are doing this again. I will literally let them hurt me. This is my problem. I mean why will someone else get hurt for me?!! He has his family. What if something happened to him today?!! They would have never ever forgiven me. I don't want anyone get hurt for me. There will be no one crying over my dead body. I mean except for my friends. But people around me have their family. I can't risk their lives. I need to fight this alone. Because they are my enemies. Why will someone else suffer for me?!!

" What are you thinking about, Annie?" She asked me.

" Nothing, I was thinking that I should go back now. I haven't even inform anyone." I said to them.

" You don't have to go. I have informed them already." Amaira said.

" But they will be worried." She said to me.

" Don't go anywhere before we find out who tried to do this to you. That's the better option."  He said to me. I looked at him. Then looked away.

" It's ok. They must have mistaken me with someone else." I said to him.

" This is why we are trying to find it out. Don't just go anywhere before we find out who tried to do it. Just stay here. No one will bother you at our home." He said.

" No nothing like that. I was trying to say that I should go back to hotel suite. I don't have be here. I am not afraid of them. Because I have never hurt anyone. I think they have mistaken me as someone else." I said to them.

" You are not going anywhere." He said to me.

" Try to understand, Zayn. Even if they are trying to kill me then if I stay here your family will be in danger. Don't be stubborn. Let me solve my problem alone." I said to him. He rolled his eyes.

" If only you could solve your problem alone!!!" He said.

" If I can't solve my problem then let it be. What will happen?!! They will kill me at best nothing else." I said to him and he looked at me very coldly.

" I told you awhile back your like may not be valuable to you but people around you do love you. If not for yourself then don't do something like that for them." He said to me.

" Think about your family. Their life can be in trouble for me. Will you tolerate that?" I asked him.

" You don't have to think about them." He said to me. " There are people to think about them. You think about yourself."

" That's what I am doing. I am going back to hotel. I will not be around any of you until the things goes right." I said to him.

" If only you can go out." He said.

" Don't be stubborn." I said to him.

" I am stubborn. Now what?!" He said.

" It can be dangerous for you and your family." I said to him.

" I will take care of it." He said. I sighed. I was about to say something but Elif entered the room crying stopped me at once. She ran to her brother and hugged him tightly.

" I am fine, Elif." He said

" Yeah, I can see that." She said sobbing hard. " How has that happened?" She asked him.

" Nothing serious. Relax." He said to her.

" Are you ok?" She asked me. I nodded smilingly. I sat next to her and wiped her tears.

" Smile suits you better." I said and she giggled.

" That's like my girl." I said and kissed on her cheek. She giggled again. I patted her head.

" Once I get my hand on them I will break their faces." She said.

" You are not doing anything, Elif. Your brother and others are there. You are not involving in these matters." I said to her

" But..." She was saying.

" No buts no ifs." I said to her and she rolled her eyes.

" Why are you trying to do that? They were about to hurt you both." She asked me

" It's better if you stay away from them." I said. " You are still a kid."

" I am already 18." She said.

" You are still kid for us." I said tickling her. She giggled. I just hugged her patting her back.

" Elif, go take her to your room." Zayn said to me.

" At least stay here for tonight." Amaira said to me and I nodded.

" Ok." I nodded.

I have to find out a way to reach them. If talking to them can settle things down then let it be.