Gunshot

Anaya's POV

" Why are you so silent today?" Tracy asked me.

" No. I am fine." I said to her.

" You are not." She said and I rolled my eyes.

" Who told you that?" I asked her.

" No one but your face is saying that you are not doing well." She said.

" Yeah, right. I am having a fever." I said and she rolled her eyes.

" I am serious." She said.

" Yeah, me too." I said.

" You are not having a fever. I have checked it already." She rolled her eyes.

" I am doing well. You don't have to worry for me." I said to her.

" You are not well. You are like having some tension. You are not doing well." She said.

" Wow!!! You understand things very well." I said to her and she chuckled.

" Yes, very very well." She said.

" I am doing perfectly fine. You don't have to worry girl. Relax." I said to her.

" How can I relax? You are not telling me the reason.

" Yeah, right." I said. " What will I tell you there is nothing like that." I said to her.

" Yeah, why will you tell me? I am no one to you." She said.

" Awww, my sweet little Tracy, you are my little cute sister. Who said that you are no one?" I asked her.

" You don't have to butter me. I know what you had meant." She said and I hugged her from back.

" I was just having headache lady night. This is why I was looking like that." I said to her.

" True?" She asked me.

" Why will I be lying to you?" I asked her.

" You know that better." She said to me and I chuckled.

" Not lying. I am perfectly fine now. Let me fix your make up." I said and helped her to fix her make up.

" You are genius, Ann." She said.

" No, I am makeup artist." I chuckled and she rolled her eyes.

" You are looking very cute. Your brother may unload his gun in some people's head today. I am not sure." I said and she rolled her eyes.

" Yeah, right." She said to me and I chuckled.

" True." I said to her.

" You get ready. Hurry up." She said to me and I went to the washroom. I quickly changed into my dress and came out of there. I came out and fixed my hair but didn't wear any heavy make up just applied a nude lipstick and a very light make up.

" Hmm...you are looking like a doll." Tracy said and I chuckled.

" I am not looking like a doll. My face is like that." I rolled my eyes.

" You are looking gorgeous. Go ask anyone randomly." She said and I sighed.

" No. It's ok. I am fine." I said to her and she rolled her eyes. I chuckled.

" Your dimples are beautiful." She said.

" Dimples are actually a flaw of our body. I heard it from Josh. He was saying there must be something absent in my cheek. He was saying like that. I didn't understand all those medical terms." I said and she rolled her eyes.

" Who told you to listen to his stupid explanation?" She asked me

" We were just talking about something else then we started to talk about that." I said to her..

" You guys must be stupid for talking about that." She said.

" I know." I said and she rolled her eyes.

" Let's go. We are ready then we should go out and tell them to hurry up." She said and I chuckled.

" Hmm.." I said and she nodded

We came out of there and we reached there in the venue in awhile. I decided to stay with Tracy today. I don't want face that bast*rd at all. He doesn't know that I am here yet. May be he will not find it out. I have to hide myself until next week when Gina's reception finishes. I only have to hide until that day. That's it. Then I will go back to NYC and he will not be find me out ever. I will be there living my life peacefully. I smiled and was enjoying the bachelorette party. There were girls of the family only.

" Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!" I heard a squeal and the next moment Elif jumped on me. I hugged her as well. I chuckled at her childishness.

" Look, we both are wearing blue." She said pointing us both. I kept looking at her and she smiled. She was looking so cute with her dimples.

" Where is Amaira?" I asked her.

" She is there with Mom. Come with me." She said to me and I nodded.

" Tracy. I will just come." I said to her and she nodded.

" There is Mom." She said.

I went there and talk to Mrs. Yilmiz. Gina came along with Seher and we were taking suddenly someone patted on my shoulder. I turned and found Mrs. Rashesd. I was shocked a bit and gulped inwardly. I then smiled at her.

" Yes, ma'am? You want to say something?" I asked her acting a bit.

" Anaya?" She asked me.

" Anaya?!" I looked at her weirdly.

" Aren't you Anaya?" She asked me.

" Anaya?! Who is Anaya?" I asked her.

" Isn't your name Anaya?" She asked me.

" My name is Annie Frost, Ma'am. You must have mistaken me as someone else." I said to her and she kept looking at me weird.

" Excuse me, Ma'am." I said to her and walked out of there.

I talked to Amaira for awhile then went back to Tracy. Suddenly I got a text from Safi. She was telling me to meet outside of the house. Suddenly?!! I don't know what to do. I called her but she wasn't taking the phone. She just texted that she is not able to take the call right now. But it's urgent and she wants me to go and meet her. I walked out of there and reached the garden of the house.

" Safi!!" I called her but she was nowhere to be found.

" Safi!!" I called her again but this time I heard a noise and found the flower pot broken in front of me. The next moment someone pulled me away from there.

" Zayn!!" I said. He was holding one of my hands tightly and clutching on his shoulder with the other hand.

" What happened?" I asked him but before he could answer I heard a gunshot. Ya Allah!!! Whatis happening?!!