Justice

Anaya's POV

" What happened, Ann?" Tracy asked me. I sighed.

" Nothing, Tracy. When have you woken up?" I asked her.

" Just awhile back." She said. " Coffee?" She asked me.

" Yeah, sure." I said and she called the room service.

I went to the washroom and got freshen up. I took a long soothing shower. I was feeling so devastated. After so many years all those memories came back. I feeling so upset suddenly. I clutched my head and let my tears flow down. I took my pendant and showered kisses on it. I was missing my parents badly. I looked at them with my teary eyes. Tears fall on the pendant. I clutched it tightly.

What have I done ever to deserve that?!! I was trying so hard to control myself. But I wasn't able to. I was not getting it why I was so emotional suddenly. I closed my eyes.

Flashback...

" Dad, is that necessary to go today?!! It's my birthday tomorrow." The little girl whined and her father chuckled.

" Princess Anaya, your dad will come back before your birthday." He said and she pouted.

" Promise?" She asked her father.

" Yes, Princess. A promise from your king." He said kissing her forehead.

" You will always be my king." She said giggling.

" Yeah, I am no one to anyone here." Her mother said from back.

" Princess, did you get the smell?" Her father asked.

" Which smell?" She asked her father.

" That one like something is burning there?" He said.

" Adilllll!!!!!!" Her mom was on fire now.

" Ya Allah!!! Volcano is erupting." He said and the little girl giggled. " Come Princess, let's run and save ourselves." Her father said and she nodded. He gave her a piggy back ride and ran out of there while her mother was chasing them. The whole mansion filled with their laughter. Beautiful laughter. They were a happy family who didn't have any high expectations from life. They were happy in their life.

" Caught you." Her mother cought them up more like he let her catch them. " Now?" She asked smilingly.

" Now what?! Go, arrange the lunch. We are hungry." He said to her. She rolled her eyes. " My Princess is hungry. Isn't it?" He asked her and the little girl nodded. " See? Go serve the lunch." He said. She twisted her lips. He smiled and pulled her near making her sit next to them.

" What's wrong with you now?" She asked her husband.

" I was going to ask you the same question." He said and the girl giggled.

" Huh!!! Love between father and daughter!!! Mash Allah!!" She rolled her eyes and he chuckled.

" Not only the daughter I love her mother as well and I will keep thanking Allah for gifting me two paradise." He said and she smiled as he kissed on both of his wife and daughter's forehead.

" Yeah, right. Come to have lunch." She said hiding her red cheeks.

" Next to you, ma'am " he said.

" Overly Dramatic." She said and he chuckled.

" Ok, ma'am. I agree." He said and they came to have lunch.

SLS#5# The Lost Heiressजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें