Strange!!!

Zayn's POV

" Why are you acting like Elif today?" I asked Amaira.

" Come on, Brother. I will not be here for long." She said and I sighed deeply. Why does they keeps emotionally blackmailing me?!!

" Ok. Let's go. But that Bentham's file is not ready yet. Dad will have my head." I said to her. She chuckled.

" I will talk to him. No worries. Let's call Elif to come to the mall directly from her school." She said and I nodded. I texted her.

" Aren't you going to the bachelor party tonight?" She asked me.

" Honestly I don't have any intention to do so. Who knows may be I will get a fever this afternoon." I said winking at her. She chuckled.

" Ok. Let's go." She said.

Actually, she wants to give us a treat for the recent success in her project. Elif was whining from the start. Today she got time so she asked us to join her. I was a bit busy but you all know what she has done then. She had emotionally blackmailed me. Both of my sisters know this art very well. They keeps emotionally blackmailing everyone. I am included. What can I do? I love them a lot.

" You will never ever change." I said to her. She chuckled.

" You know that day I had a dream that you were in front of the law school of NYC and talking to a beautiful girl. She had chocolate brown hair and a beautiful smile with cute dimples. I don't know but it felt so true to me." She said smirking at me. I cleared my throat. She wriggled her eyebrows. I sighed.

" Who told you this? Ali or Drake?" I asked her. She chuckled.

" I have another source little brother. Don't forget that I am 3 years older than you." She said and I rolled my eyes.

" Who is that beauty?" She asked me.

" Her name is Annie Frost." I said.

" How do you know her?" She asked me.

I told her everything. She chuckled listening to the whole story. I glared at her.

" What's so funny here?" I asked her.

" Not funny but I was actually thinking that girl must be very very very beautiful otherwise my brother who never care about girls doesn't even look at those employees around him trying to get his attention all the day would never ever stuck on that girl. Right, Zayne?" She asked me and I looked at her irritatingly.

" Don't call me Zayne. It's a girly name." I said to her and she pinched on my nose.

" You know I thought I will have a sister when Mom was pregnant with you. I wanted to name my sister Zayne or Zayna. But then you came so I was crying badly that I want my sister. Then dad said we will name you Zayn but I was very upset with you because you came and I didn't get a sister. But once I met you those beautiful eyes of you caught my heart and I showered kisses on you. Do you remember that?" She asked me and I chuckled rolling my eyes.

" I was a baby of a week. How will I remember that?" I asked her and she chuckled.

" But I do remember things very well. I banned all our cousins from touching you. Because you were only my brother. They don't have any right to touch you. That's what the little Amaira thought." She said and I chuckled.

" Then why did you named your sister Elif when she was born? You should name her Zayne or Zayna." I said to her.

" I thought about naming my sister a lot when Mom was pregnant with Elif. So, one day I was talking to grandma. She gave me this idea. Elif or Alif is the first letter of Arabic alphabets. The exact significance of the letter is unknown but I do believe that this letter is very close to Allah as the name of Allah starts with that letter. I always want my siblings be close to Allah and His grace always be upon them. This why named her Elif and she she is a beautiful cute little girl. I hope one day she will prove that I named her Elif and it was perfect for her." She said and I chuckled.

" Great then. I haven't thought like this before. Your idea was really good." I said. " I too believe that Elif will one day make us proud of her." I said.

" Alright. Now show me the photo of her?" She asked me as we entered the restaurant and sat on the table she had already booked for us.

" I don't have any." I said.

" What?!" She asked me.

" Yes. I will keep her pictures only when she becomes my wife. If not then it will be a betrayal to my wife whoever she is." I said. She sighed deeply. " You can check it from your the other sources." I said winking at her and she rolled her eyes. I chuckled.

" Wait, Ali said there is some of interviews of her which he checked on the YouTube. If you are lucky then we may get one." I said and searched it on YouTube. Luckily there were some event's interviews of her fashion house Golden Spring. " Here she is." I said and she took the phone kept watching the video very attentively. The interview ended and she gave the phone back to me. She was silent for awhile.

" What happened?" I asked her.

" Don't know why but I just got a feeling that I have seen her before. I have seen her somewhere but I can't remember this time. Allah helps me." She said trying to remember.

" Where can you see her?" I asked her.

" I really don't know but I think I -" she couldn't finish. Before that Elif sat across me.

" I am here. Eeeeeee." She smiled cutely and I chuckled as she hugged Amaira and then me. " I am hungry. Why didn't you guys ordered already?" She asked us.

" We were waiting for you." I said.

" Now I will die with hunger." She said and I chuckled.

" No, you will not. Don't worry." I said to her and turned to see Amaira. She was still worried thinking about something. Strange!!! Where has she seen Annie before?!!