Revenge

Anaya's POV

" You are evil." Elif said to me and I chuckled.

" Yes, I know that." I said to her.

" I have never seen Zayn reacting like this." She said and I chuckled.

" He was a bit taken aback." I said.

" Not a bit. He was completely taken aback by that." She said and I nodded.

" It's fun to irritate him." I said to her. She chuckled.

" If he starts to irritate you well then you will understand what actually he is." She said and I rolled my eyes.

" Your brother keeps ignoring me all the time. How will he irritate me?" I asked her and she chuckled.

" Do you know why does he keep ignoring me all the time?" I asked her.

" You should ask him." She said.

" No use. He doesn't talk to me as we. When I met him first he was different. Now suddenly he has changed a lot." I said to her.

" Yes, he has." She said.

" You noticed that as well, right?" I asked her.

" Yes. I did." She said.

" He is not like before. He keeps ignoring me all the time." I said.

" May be you too ignored him once that is why he is ignoring you." She said.

" When did I ignore him?" I more like asked myself. " Have I ever ignored him?"

" May be." She said.

" But that wasn't ignoring. I didn't know him properly that time." I said to her.

" May be." She said. Why was she answering questions like that?!!

" What's wrong?" I asked her.

" Nothing wrong." She said.

" Oh." I said. " I think your brother is very very unromantic as well. I am very worried about the poor girl who will be his wife." I said ignoring the irritating feeling inside me while thinking about another girl being his wife.

" Really?!" She asked me.

" Yes. He keeps ignoring all the girls. Don't people feel that he is a gay sometimes?" I asked her and she looked at me with widened eyes. "What's wrong?" I asked her. " Why are you acting like your brother is listening to us?!  Listen, even if he is listening to us who is scared of him?! And we are not lying. They are truth only. Aren't they?" I asked her and she nodded weakly. " So, chill. Besides your brother must be sleeping now to ignore me. Sometimes I feel like he is scared of me. This is why he doesn't want to come in front of me. I said and chuckled. " Poor him." I said laughing so hard and Elif face palmed.

" You are done?" She asked me.

" No..I mean I have something else to say." I said and she pressed her palm on my mouth.

" Ssssssshhhhhh." She said eyed back.

" What?!" I asked her and she sighed deeply and turned me to the door of the study room.

" What are you doing, Elif? I am not finished yet. Let me finish first." I said but turned to the door and my eyes open widened.

Allah!!! Why do you have to be so cruel on me!!!😭😭😭😭😭😭😭. I found Zayn standing there on the door crossing his arms across his chest looking at me without any expression.

" Look before you leap." Elif said from back.

" Traitor!!" I said to her and she sighed.

" Not at all my fault. I tried to warn you several times." She said and I sighed deeply. What will happen now?!! This guy will kill me today. Anaya!! Why girl!! Why did you call your death like that? I asked myself. Stupid me.

" Elif, mom is calling you. Go, check." he said and I gulped. Elif nodded and was about to go out of there.

" Wait, I will go with you as well." I said to her.

" Mom has called her alone for some work. Besides you are so brave, right, Ms. Frost? Why are you worrying? You can actually teach me how to be brave, right?" He said. I shook my head.

" Elif, go. Why are you still standing, Little one? Mom is waiting for you. Go. May be she is going to give you chocolate." He said to Elif and she ran out of there squealing.

" So, what were you saying, Ms. Frost?" He asked me.

" Wh..when?" I asked him and he chuckled.

" Stuttering now?!! Alright." He said. "Awhile back. What were you talking about me?" He asked me.

" When have I said something?! You must have heard something wrong. Stop watching horror movies. Start to watch romantic movies it will help you a little." I said to him.

" Oh, really?! So, you are Queen of romance, right? You can teach me some tricks, right?" He asked me and I gulped as he took a step toward me. I took steps back. Where is this Elif now?!! " Why are you taking steps back now? You were saying that you want to marry me awhile back on the dinner table. Now what happened? You changed your mind?" He asked me and took another step toward me and I took a step back.

" I...umm ...I was joking." I said to him.

" Uhhh... You broke my heart." He said.

" I ...umm .." I don't know what to say.

" Why don't you teach me some romantic tricks so that it can help me with my poor wife?" He asked me taking steps towards me and I created distance between us.

" Why are you coming closer? We can talk even having a distance, can't we?" I asked him and he chuckled.

" I thought you have a problem with distance. Wasn't it you who had done the same thing that day?" He asked me and I rolled my eyes.

" That was something else." I said but he didn't stop. He came further closer when I hit on the wall. I was literally caged in between the wall and him and the bookcases were on two of the sides. Literally my ways of running away was blocked completely. He smirked at me.

" Look, it's not fair. You -" I stopped as he bend over I closed my eyes tightly and suddenly I heard him laughing so hard. I opened my eyes and found him standing a few feet away from me creating a distance between us. I glared at him. He tricked me again. Urrrggh!!!

" I will take revenge. Mark my words." I said to him.

" Sure. I will be waiting." He said still laughing. Urrrggh!!