Goodbye World

Anaya's POV

" Where are you going?" Elif asked me.

" Going to meet someone." I said to her.

" Going to meet whom?" She asked me.

" Going to meet my friend Safi." I said to her.

" Safi?! Is she the one who called you to come out of the house that day?" She asked me.

" Yeah. I just wanted to know why she called me there." I said.

" You don't have to meet her and Zayn told us not to let you go out of the mansion." She said to me.

" If I don't go there then how will I find out what actually happened that day?!" I asked her.

" But Zayn -" she was saying and I stopped her.

" Don't worry. I will talk to him. He will not say anything to you guys." I said to her.

" But-" she tried to say something but I stopped her.

" Relax. I will not let him say anything to you. I will talk to him in person." I said.

" Come back before he comes home." She said.

" Ok." I said. " I will be back soon." I said.

" Don't make me fall in trouble. My brother will kill me if you don't come back in time." She said.

" He will not anyways." I said.

" But don't fall into trouble." She said to me and I nodded smilingly.

" I think I can't go out from there." I said to her. She sighed deeply.

" Come with me." She took me to the backyard.

" Wow!!! I didn't know there is an exit as well." I said to her.

" There is." She chuckled.

" Great then. Did you use this before?" I asked her.

" Several times. Last time helped Daniyal to come inside the mansion. You know Amaira was very upset with him that time." She said to me and I chuckled.

" You helped him?" I asked her.

" Otherwise it is not at all possible for some outsider to break into Oyster Shore." She said.

" You are a blaster." I said snd we both started to laugh.

" Very well." She said to me. " Come back in time." She said to me.

" Ok. No worries." I said to her. I took the headscarf and wore it.

" No use. You can't hide yourself. They will find you out anyways." She said.

" Think positive." I said to her.

" I can't be positive. That's the truth. You will see." She said to me sighing deeply.

" Khuda Hafiz." I said to her.

" Khuda Hafiz. Take care." She said to me.

I nodded and came out of there. I took a taxi and reached the place Safi texted me. I look around but found no one. I kept looking for awhile. Alhamdulillah they are not here yet. I went inside hiding my face. I found Safi sitting in the corner. I reached her and sat across her. She looked at me weirdly.

" It's me. Don't freak out." I said showing my face to her snd she sighed.

" What happened yesterday?" She asked me.

" You don't know?" I asked her weirdly.

" I do just know that there were some gunshots and someone tried to kill you." She said.

" You mean you didn't texted me yesterday?" I asked her.

" Nope. I was searching for you whole the time. And I lost my phone. I got the new one and then you texted me." She said.

" Are you sure that you haven't texted me yesterday?" I asked her.

" No, I haven't texted you yesterday, girl. I was searching for you. I don't know when these things happened. Later I asked Seher and she told me what actually happened. Why?" She asked me. I took my phone and showed her the texts. She looked at the screen and then looked at me weirdly.

" I... Umm... That number is mine but I haven't texted you yesterday. Trust me." She said.

" Ok. Ok. I do trust you. I know you will not make me fall into any trouble. But what can I say there is something wrong. Someone want to kill me I think. You be careful. Don't let anyone use your phone. Even if it's your family members. If they use your phone call me and inform me that it wasn't you who has contacted me. Don't text me. If you want to say something directly call me." I said to her and she nodded mindlessly.

" Don't worry. If my death is written in my fate like that then no one will be able to stop it, right?" I asked her.

" Don't talk like that." She said and I chuckled.

" Truth can't be kept hidden, Safi. One day it will come to light itself. But always remember one thing truth is bitter. You accept it or not, it will not change." I said said to her and she kept looking at me weirdly.

" Why are you taking like that? Which truth are you talking about? Are you doubting on me? Trust me I don't know anything about this. I don't have any idea about that. And why will I want to kill you? We don't have any enmity with each other. Why will I want to kill you?" She asked me.

" Ssssssshhhhhh!!! I wasn't talking about that, girl. I do trust you. You wi not want to kill me. But I was just saying that there is some incident in our life which we want to keep hidden. If that comes out it will not let you live in peace." I said and she nodded.

" Which incident are you taking about?" She asked me.

" I was just saying like that. You be careful. If some unknown person tried to talk to you then ignore them. Who knows danger can come from anywhere." I said to her.

" Ok. As you say. You too take care." She said.

" I gotta go now. Khuda Hafiz. Talk to you later." I said to her and she nodded.

" You too take care. Stay safe." She said. " Khuda Hafiz." She said and I walked out of there. I was trying get a taxi to go back. Suddenly someone stood next to me. I didn't look up.

" Is this Oyster Shore?" The familiar voice made my blood frozen inside my veins. I smiled a bit and looked up. His facial expressions wasn't giving me a good vibe.

Errrrrrrr.... Goodbye world!!!