Evil

Anaya's POV

" There you go." Elif said as she opened the door. I found Amaira there with some other people. There was Daniyal as well. But the person I was searching for wasn't there yet. Where is he?!!

" Come with me." She pulled me with herself.

" Here she is, here she is." Elif squealed in her usual whiny tone. I chuckled.

" Hi." I said to Amaira. She nodded smilingly. " Hi, Mr. Fariz." I said to Daniyal. He chuckled.

" You can call me Daniyal." He says and I nodded smilingly.

" This is my grandma." Elif said hugging the lady from back who blonde hair and shiny blue eyes. I smiled.

" Good evening, Mrs. Fariz." I said and she chuckled then pulled me into a hug. I smiled and hugged her back.

" This is my mom and this is Dad." She pointed the couple who were holding each other's hand looking at me very affectionately. I don't know why their eyes were teary. I smiled at them.

" Hello, Mr. & Mrs. Yilmiz." I said.

Mrs. Yilmiz freed her hand from her husband's hold then walked towards me. She stood in front of me and hesitatingly touched my cheek softly. I kept smiling at her. I can see she was trying hard not to cry but why is she hiding her tears?! I was a bit confused. She hugged me at once and I hugged her back. I can feel she was crying. I don't know why she was crying now. I felt Mr. Yilmiz was hugging us both. I smiled though I don't know why I was wasn't feeling awkward with this weird incident. I kept hugging her then she broke the hug and looked at me closely. She touched my cheek again then patted my head. I kept smiling all the time. Because I really miss my mom and dad. They made me feel like they are my parents hugging me to take away all my pains and tears. I don't know why I was feeling like that.

" Sorry. I was a bit emotional." Mrs. Yilmiz said.

" It's ok, Mrs. Yilmiz." I said to her. She smiled.

" Let her come inside." Mrs. Yilmiz Sr. I mean Elif's grandma said.

" Oh, yes. Come. Let's go inside." Mrs. Yilmiz said. She was holding my hand like if she leaves my hand I will be vanished. I wasn't understanding what was happening but I was comfortable with that anyways. This was a bit awkward that I wasn't feeling weird.

" Where is your brother?" I asked Elif.

" Zayn?" She asked me.

" Do you have another brother?" I asked her.

" Yes, there is Saahil, Amir and Aqib. They are my cousins and there is Daniyal as well." Elif said and I rolled my eyes.

" I don't know Amir and Aqib. Saahil is at his home. I myself am coming from there and Daniyal is here only then I would definitely ask about Zayn only." I said to her.

" Oh, he is in office. Will come back soon." She said. " But why are you asking about him?" She asked me smirking at me wriggling her eyebrows. I rolled my eyes.

" I had proposed him yesterday. But he didn't answer me yet. This is why I was asking about him." I said and everyone laughed.

" Really?" She asked me.

" If you don't trust me you can ask your brother anyways." I said to her and she kept looking at me weirdly.

" You have proposed him for real?" She asked me

" If you don't trust me then I can even prove that." I said to her.

" About what have you proposed him?" Elif asked and I chuckled.

" I asked him to marry me but he thought I was joking with him." I said and everyone laughed again.

We reached the living room and I sat on the couch. Mrs. Yilmiz sat next to me and Elif was on the other side. She pouted with twinkling eyes.

" What happened to you now?" Daniyal asked her.

" Don't talk to me. You don't even remember my birthday." She said and he chuckled.

" What will I do your sister didn't remind me? I had requested her to remind me before but she took revenge on me." He said and Amaira rolled her eyes.

" Still. You have to buy me the whole chocolate store." Elif said pouting.

" The whole?!!" He asked her.

" Yes. It won't bankrupt you, Daniyal Fariz. You have billions anyways." Elif said.

" Don't you dare." Amaira said glaring at him.

" But-" he was saying but one glare from her stopped him at once.

" No one loves me." Elif said and I chuckled. I opened my bag and I took out the gifts I had bought for her.

" For me?!!" She asked me.

" No, there is another birthday girl." I said to her.

" No, there is not. It's mine." She said and snatched the gifts from me. I chuckled at her childishness.

She started to unboxing the gifts. She liked all the gifts but she started to have chocolate at once and in awhile she spilled chocolate around her mouth. I took my phone our and took a picture of our cute little Elif. She was still busy having her chocolates. I chuckled.

" Go, wash your face." Amaira said.

" Ok. Come with me, Annie.  Let's give you a tour of the house." She said and was about to touch the gifts with her chocolate spilled hands.

" Ok. Let me." I helped her and she washed her face.

Her room was cute like her. Having teddies of every size possible I think. She introduced me with her Teddies. Every single one have different names. I had to shake hand with them. I chuckled at her childishness. We were coming downstairs and found Zayn coming upstairs. He looked at us kept looking at me weirdly.

" What's wrong?" I asked him.

" No. Nothing. Mom is calling you both for dinner." he said to us and walked past us. Urrrggh!!! His ignoring game starts here again. I smirked like a pure evil.

We sat on the dinner table and was having dinner. I looked at Zayn and he was having dinner silently though others were chitchatting a bit. Not even once he looked up.

" Ahem!!" I cleared my throat still he kept looking down.

" What happened?" Amaira asked.

" I was thinking why don't you get Zayn married as well?" I asked and he pinned the knife and fork on the plate but looked up at me.

" Really? He hasn't said anything about that yet." Mrs. Yilmiz said.

" He didn't?!" I asked her.

" No." She said.

" You didn't tell them that I have proposed you yesterday?" I asked and he chocked. I chuckled inwardly. "And they don't have any problem with me. Now if you agreed with me. Then we can get married as well." I said and he started to cough vigorously.

" Easy, Bro. Easy." Daniyal handed him a glass of water.

He looked at me and I winked at him. He was looking at me weirdly and others were trying to hide their smile. I chuckled. Why am I this evil!!!