Hard Time

Zayn's POV

" Do you think Dad has seen her for real?" Amaira asked me.

" I do trust him. He will not blubber anything without being sure. I think Dad has seen something there. If not then he will not say that like this." I said to her.

" Ok. If you say so. I have already lost the hope that we will find her out someday." She said to me.

" I am still hopeful. One day we will find her out. She must have gone through a lot in her life. I just can't imagine how she adjusted in the life where she had lost everything." I said.

" We don't even know if she is alive or not." She said.

" I do believe that she is. One day she will have everything back which she deserves." I said to her.

" May Allah help her and us as well. If she is alive then I hope she is found soon. Because it is needed either for her or our dad or for both." She said and I nodded.

I heard from Dad that her father had helped us a lot before. He had a big contribution in our success. Dad always keep saying that. How he was like his brother not just a mere friend. But no one thought that they will face cruel thing one day. I don't know may be he was too good this is why Allah wanted to test him. He passed that test I can say that.

" Where are you lost?" Amaira asked me and I shook my head.

" I was thinking about Anaya's dad. He must be a very good person inside and out." I said.

" Yeah. Surely he was. Allah knows how Anaya is doing now. Her parents were too good. I believe that Allah will protect her because of their goodness." She said and I smiled.

" I hope that your words come true." I said to her and she sighed.

" What happened?" I asked her.

" Nothing. I was just thinking like that. I wish everything goes well." She said.

She was behaving weird today. She was talking mindlessly like she was in deep thought about something. I don't know what. May be about her wedding. Can be. Not impossible. But how she blazed every time she hears Daniyal's name, I don't know if she is really thinking about her wedding or not. Who knows may or may be not.

" Where are you going?" She asked me.

" I was going to the hotel. I wanted to collect the CCTV footage of yesterday. Every single one." I said to her.

" What if they don't agree to provide the footage?" She asked me.

" Who will deny Zayn Yilmiz?! They haven't gone mad for sure." I said to her.

" Alright if you think like that then let it be. I don't have any idea how will we find her out finally." She said.

" Don't worry. Nothing will be wrong this time. Because we will find her out. We certainly will." I said to her and she nodded.

" I also want that. You go. You must be getting late." She said to me. I nodded.

" Where is Elif?" I asked her.

" She has gone to school." She said to me.

" Wow!!! Suddenly from when she has become so attentive in studies?" I asked her.

" She must have decided to prank with someone today. This why was in hurry. Once her prank will be done she will be in peace." She said and I chuckled.

" She is a kid." I said to her.

" She will be 18 soon. You are saying she is a kid?!! From which angle she looks like a kid?" She asked me.

" From every angle. She is just little girl. She will always be little to me." I said to her.

" You are spoiling her rotten." She said and I chuckled.

" Ok. Bye. I am going. If I don't come back home for lunch then tell Mom that I am a bit busy about this thing." I said to her.

" Ok, Bye. Drive safely." She said and I chuckled.

" I do drive safely." I said and she chuckled.

" Take Ali and Drake with you." She said.

" Never ever." I said and walked out of the study. I found them waiting there already. I sighed deeply. They followed me silently.

" Where are we going?" Ali asked me.

" To that hotel." I said.

" Which one?" He asked me and I sighed.

" The one we were last evening." I said to him and he nodded.

" Why are we going there?" Drake asked me.

" You will not understand. You have a stupid brain." Ali said to him.

" Like you have the brain of Einstein." Drake said.

" I am a bit more sensitive than you." He said to him. I sighed deeply

" Stop you both. What are you doing? Are you both kids?!" I asked them.

" Watch out!!!" Suddenly Ali shouted and I was shocked on the sudden incident. I somehow get the control over the car back. Actually there was a girl walking across the road. I mean hasn't she noticed the signals??!

I was very angry now. Who walks in the road like that!!! I got down from the car and went to the girl. I was about to start to lecture her but as soon as she turned I got frozen at once. Yes it was her. I can feel my heart was beating crazily.

" You?" She said to me.

" I can do the same question to you ." I said to her. She sighed deeply.

" I wasn't in my right mind. I am sorry." She said.

" So whenever your mood turns off you walk into the road randomly?"I asked her and she sighed deeply.

" I do many more weird things you don't have to think about that." She said and I rolled my eyes.

" I didn't think about that. You almost got an accident today. What will it take to walk a bit carefully?" I asked asked and she rolled her eyes.

" I am fine. I haven't got the accident." She said and I sighed.

" Where are you going? Tell me. I can leave you there." I said to her and she rolled her eyes.

" No need." She said.

" Come on." I said to her and she looked at me irritatingly.

God help me. Her cute expression kept giving me a hard time to handle myself.