Stuck

Anaya's POV

" I don't know what happened. She suddenly lost her sense." I heard Zayn's voice and opened my eyes slowly. Where am I?!! I looked around and found myself in the hospital bed.

" How can she lose her senses like that without any reason?" Elif asked him. I sighed.

" Hey, guys!!" I said and sat on the bed slowly. They turned to see me and I tried to smile at them.

" Hey!! You ok?" Elif asked me.

" I am fine." I said.

" Yeah, I can see that. How did you lose your sense suddenly?" She asked me.

" May be BP shoot." I said to her as she sat across me.

" Really?!!" She asked me.

" Yeah. What else will happen to me?" I asked her.

" Why were you saying that we are in the wrong cabin?" Zayn asked me suddenly.

" I said that?!" I acted a bit.

" Yes, you did." He said

" I don't remember anything like that." I said clutching my head.

" What is this, Bro?! Let her breath. Your interrogation can wait." Elif said.

" Ok. Ok. Sorry." He said. " You take rest."

" Yes, you take rest." Elif said. I nodded.

" Why are you sitting here like that? Let her take rest. Let's go out." He said.

" No no. It's ok. She can be here." I said to her.

" See? You go sit there and let me be here." Elif said to him. He sighed deeply.

" Take care. Don't suffocate her." He said.

" I am not suffocating her." Elif said.

" Ok. Take care of her. I will be back." He said and she nodded.

" Elif, when have you come here?" I asked her.

" Just awhile back." She said." What happened to you?" She asked me.

" I don't know." I said to her.

" Doctor said you got a sudden shock." She said.

" I don't know the patient looks closely alike to someone I know." I said to her.

" So what?!" She asked me. What will I tell her now?!!

" Umm...I mean he is dead?!" I more like questioned myself.

" Dead?!! No way." She said.

" Yes. This why was a bit shocked. I mean I didn't know there is someone like him for real." I said to her. She nodded.

" Don't worry may be you have seen it awkwardly wrong." She said.

" Who knows may be. I am not sure actually." I said to her though I was sure that he was the person I thought he is.

" How is the patient now? What has the doctor said?" I asked her.

" Got paralyzed." She said. I looked at her weirdly.

" Really??!" I asked her. She nodded.

" So sad." I said but don't know why I wasn't feeling sad at all.

I was kinda happy that he was suffering. I wanted him to suffer. Just like he made me suffer. He snatched my mom from me. I don't pray for his death. Because if he dies then he will not suffer which he deserves. So, I don't want that. I want him to suffer as much he made me suffer.

" Ok. You take rest. I will come back." She said and I waited for awhile so that she goes out.

Once she went out I got up and removed the IV tube from my hand. Then got down from the bed. I want to see that person who had too much power now living as a corpse there. I wanted to see him how he is doing as a powerless person. I couldn't hold my emotions back. I didn't want to wait for that anymore. I wanted to see that person.

I came out of my cabin and went to his. I opened the door. I closed my eyes then opened to look at the person who was laying lifelessly. I kept looking at him for awhile. I walked closed to him. I smirked at him.

" Jaberi!!!" I said to him. His eyes were open but his body was frozen. "Recognize me?" I asked him. He just kept looking at me. " I know you are listening to me. I know that. Yes, you are right. I am Anaya. Remember me? The same Anaya. The little helpless girl whose Mom was her everything whom you snatched from her. You said that day that I can't reach you because you have money and power. Where is your money and power today? Where is your wife? Where is your proud?!; Come on, I want to see that arrogant Jaberi. Where is that person?!! Dead?!!" I chuckled. " I pity you today Jaberi. I pity you. One day you have snatched everything from me. See today? Today Allah has snatched everything from you. You have nothing. No power, no money. You are nothing. You are nothing to HIM. HE holds all the power. HE gave you everything and tested you, you have failed. You heard me?!! You have failed. A big zero. You told me that day girls like me will be in brothel. Now let me tell you people like you will be in hell. The hell fire will burn you to the eternity. You killed my mother made me an orphan. You told me that day to pray for my safety because Allah listens to an orphan's prayer. Right? You want to know which prayer I had made that day?! No, I hadn't prayed for my safety. Because I believed in my Allah that HE will protect me. I just prayed for your destruction. See, you were right, Jaberi Ansari. You were right. See, you are totally destroyed today. My Eid day today. I will celebrate. I will celebrate today. You said that I will be found dead in some street, right? See, what happened with you. History repeats. Today you can see that clearly. History does repeat. Only difference is that day I was helpless and you were smiling at me. But today it's completely opposite. But I will not pray for your death. I will keep praying that Allah gives you a long life which you keep suffering like this. Ameen." I said and looked at him for awhile and came out of the room only to find Zayn and Elif standing there looking at me weirdly.

Have they listened to me already?! I hope no. Allah!! Where am I stuck!!!