Promise

Zayn's POV

" Where were you guys all the day?" Elif asked us as soon as we entered the house. I was so tired after all those events all the day. I just sat on the couch leaving back closing my eyes thinking about all the day.

" Water." I heard Elif and opened my eyes. I found bringing water. I took a glass from her.

" Thanks." I said to her and she nodded.

" Want more?" She asked me.

" Yeah." I said and she went to get some more water.

I was thinking about that killer. My hands turned into fists. I don't know why did I donate my blood to him. I didn't want to save him. But then Ali said he has to face Anaya before he dies. True. He deserves to suffer not a easy death like this.

" I think we will find out Anaya soon." Ali said.

" How are you so confident this time?" I asked him.

" Just was thinking. May be Allah wants Anaya to see this state of Jaberi. Otherwise we have searched for him several times but wasn't able to find him out and this time we found him out without even trying. This is why I think it's HIS wish." He said and I sighed.

" I don't know but I just want to find her out anyway. She has been through a lot. She didn't deserve this life anyways." I said to her. " Once we find her out I will settle the things with every single person who is responsible for her this condition today."

" If she is really around then she will be found soon." Drake said.

" Where is the footage that you have collected?" Ali asked me.

" Have any of you seen Anaya before?" I asked Ali and Drake.

" No." Ali said. " We haven't."

" Then only Mom and Dad can recognize her. Amaira herself was a kid then. I don't know if she remembers everything clearly or not." I said.

" Water." Elif said and I smiled.

" Thank you." I said and she rolled her eyes. I chuckled.

" Where are Mom, Dad and Amaira?" I asked her.

" They are upstairs." She said.

" Go. Call them." I said to her. She nodded. She went upstairs and came back with them after awhile.

" What happened, Zayn?" Mom asked me.

" Mom, got that footage. As much as it possible. Because they were saying some of the cameras were damaged." I said.

" Ok, let's check it at first." She said and I nodded.

Mom and Dad were checking it and we were waiting for them to find Anaya out.

" You went to the hotel?" Amaira asked me. I nodded.

" Yeah. I had to. Collecting this footage was not very easy." I said to her.

" I don't understand how do you know that there were a murder a few days back?" Drake asked me and i chuckled.

" I heard the news." I said to him. He looked at me weirdly.

" It wasn't murder for real?" He asked me.

" I don't know." I said to him.

" Then why did you say that?" He asked me.

" I read that news. They were saying it can be a murder. This is why I also used this trick on them." I said to him.

" You tricked him?" He asked me and I chuckled.

" It's not good to use my surname everywhere. It keeps reducing my self confidence." I said to him and rolled his eyes.

" You are an evil." He said and I chuckled.

" I don't disagree." I said to him.

" There is no reason to disagree with this." He said to me. I nodded.

" Very good that you understood my point." I said to him and he rolled his eyes.

" Very well." He said.

" Don't react like that. I have learned that from you." I said to him.

" I just-... Ok." He said and I chuckled.

" Tit for tat." I said to him.

We were waiting for Mom and Dad to tell us which one Anaya is but their faces didn't give me a good vibe.

" What happened, Dad?" I asked him.

" Anaya isn't here." Mom said to me. I looked at him weirdly.

" But you were saying some of the cameras were not working. That means some footage is not here. I am sure she was there. She was there no wonder. I have seen her with my very own eyes." Dad said and I sighed.

" Alright may be she really was there." I said to him.

" She was. Not may be. She was there. She was wearing a maroon dress." Dad said.

" Hmm... Annie was also wearing a maroon dress." Elif said and I rolled my eyes.

" She is out of this topic." I said to her. She winked at me.

" I was just joking. I mean there were a lot of girls wearing maroon dress." She said. I sighed.

" Who is Annie?" Mom asked me. I looked at her weirdly.

" Annie is one of my friend, Mom." Elif said.

" Oh. Ok." Mom said. I glared at her.

" No use of glaring at me. Look at them. They are saying something important." She said to me. I rolled my eyes.

" If that's what you are saying then we have to think about it seriously. If she has attended the engagement ceremony then she will definitely attend the wedding as well. We will be careful this time. We will find her out this time." Amaira said.

" Yes, we have to find her out." Elif said. I nodded.

" One more thing." I said and sighed.

" What is that?" Mom asked me.

" Jaberi is found." I said to her.

" What?!!" Mom said.

" Yes." I said and explained everything to them

" You have done a good thing." Dad said to me.

" I don't know if it was good or not. But I don't want to let him go that easily. He will suffer for whatever he has done. Letting him go so easily will not settle it properly. He has to beg for his death but it will not come. That's my promise." I said to them and they nodded.