Fool

Anaya's POV

" Your brother was right I think." I said to her.

" On which point?" Elif asked me.

" That you are a crazy little girl." I said to her.

" Yes, I agree with that." She said.

" You should agree with that." I said.

" You know that day Safiya was saying the same thing." She giggled. I chuckled seeing her giggling.

" Who is Safiya?" I asked her.

" My classmate." She said. I chuckled.

" Why was she saying that what have you done to her?" I asked her. She giggled again.

" Nothing much. She was just bothering me the other day so I left a cockroach inside her bag. Tit for tat." She said and I chuckled.

" You shouldn't do that, girl." I said.

" I was in a good mood that day. This why I left her easily if I wasn't in a good mood then she would know what Elif can do actually." She said and I shook my head.

" You shouldn't prank on your friends like that in school." I said and she rolled her eyes.

" Your teachers don't complain against you?" I asked her.

" Who pranks at school? Who?" She asked me. I chuckled. This girl is extremely clever.

" Your teachers never know that you prank on your friends?" I asked her.

" I mean I do pranks on them as well but you can't accuse anyone without any proof. I don't leave any proof." She said and giggled. I chuckled.

" You are a little atom bomb." I said to her.

" Yeah, I will take that as a compliment. Thank you." She said and I sighed.

" Where is your parents? And your siblings?" I asked her.

" I don't know. Bro was here suddenly he got disappeared." She said. " Oh, God!!"

" What happened?" I asked her.

" What if someone has kidnapped my brother?! Ya Allah!!! I have only one brother." She said and I sighed deeply.

" Your brother is not a little kid." I said to her.

" But he is very naive." She said and I shook my head.

" He is not. He is very clever." I said.

" Still." She said.

" Where are Ali and Drake today?" I asked her.

" They are outside." She said.

" They will take care if him. No worries." I said.

" Ok. You stay here. I will be back soon." She said and ran into the crowd.

" What a girl!!! How do you know her?" Tracy asked me.

" She was in NYC last month and there was a big blunder." I said to her.

" Oh. What happened to her?" She asked.

" Someone has tried to snatch her bag." I said

" Then?" She asked.

" I took my bag and hit on his face." I said.

" You?!" She asked me. I nodded. "Really?!!" She asked me and I nodded again. " Do you want me to believe you?" She asked me. I sighed deeply.

" I myself wasn't even able to believe that. But it's truth." I said.

" How have you done that?" She asked me.

" I took my bag and hit him. He was passing the road that time." I said.

" You ran into the road?!" She asked me.

" No." I chuckled. " He was near me. I took the chance." I said. She looked at me weirdly.

" Ok. You don't have to trust me." I said and she chuckled

" I was just a bit shocked our Ann has showed that kind of feistiness in the middle of the road!!!" She said

" Ok. It was a mistake." I said to her.

" It was not." She said. " You should act a bit feisty."

" I am fine." I said

" No you are not." She said.

" I am. I don't want to change myself." I said.

" What happened, guys?" Finn asked us.

" Nothing happened. Where were you all that time?" Tracy asked him.

" Was with Stella. Tris has slept already." He said.

" Is he ok?" She asked him.

" Yeah. He is ok." He said.

" Let's go. Let's see if he is ok or not." She said. " Ann, you stay here I will be back in awhile." She said and I nodded.

They left and I was standing there waiting for the function be started. Suddenly my phone started to ring. I found it was Cindy. I looked around. It was a crowded place already and a huge hue and cry around. I decided to go out of there to talk to her. The phone went silent. I walked out of there and called Cindy. She picked it up after 3 rings.

" Hello!!" She said

" Hey!! How are you?" I said.

" I should ask that to you." She said.

" I am fine. What about you?" I asked her.

" I am doing well. How is the ceremony going on?" She asked me.

" Very good. We met the groom. He is very charming and nice. I really liked him." I said.

" That's very well. I just hope she finds peace and happiness." She said. " Are her parents there?" She asked me .

" No. She is still upset with them. I don't know when will that be normal." I said. She sighed deeply.

" I really wanted to come but I can't upset Steve. He told me to come but I knew it would upset him anyways." She said to me.

" Let time decide it for us. Don't upset Steve. Do as he says. Don't think about anything else. One day everything will be good. In sha Allah." I said.

" I hope so, Ann." She said

" Ok, then. I have to go inside now. I have come out of the event venue." I said to her.

" Ok. You go. I will call you later." She said.

" Bye." I said and hung up.

I was going back to the event venue suddenly I found that girl who was with Zayn that day was talking to Ali and Drake. Oh!!! They know her as well!!! Very well. I was going to turn and go inside but suddenly I bumped into someone. I looked up and found Zayn himself standing next to me.

" Ouch!!" I clutched my shoulder.

" Sorry. But you turned suddenly." He said.

" Then you should take a step back." I said.

" You didn't give me the time." He said.

" Zayne!!!" I heard someone saying and found that girl coming toward us. She smiled at us. She was really very cute but she looks closely alike to Elif. May be that day I couldn't get it. " Are you Annie?" She asked me. I nodded.

" Annie Frost. Nice to meet you." I said extending my hand toward her. She smiled.

" Amaira Yilmiz. Very very nice to meet you." She said and I looked at her weirdly.

Shit!!! Anaya you fool!!!