Not This Time

Anaya's  POV

" Who has been calling like that?" Tracy asked me from outside while I was taking shower.

" May be Chloe. Pick it up." I said to her.

" No, it's Elif." She said.

" Pick it up and tell her that I am taking shower." I asked her.

" Ok. If I pick up the call I will tell that only. You don't have to tell me." She said to me.

" Ok." I said and came out after taking the shower.

" What was she saying?" I asked her.

" She has bought chocolate for you. That's what she was saying." She said.

" Oh. Ok. Sweet cute little girl." I said and she rolled her eyes. I took the phone and called her back.

" Hey!!!" I said to her as soon as she picked the call up.

" Hiiiiiiiiiiiii." She squealed and I chuckled.

" You came back?" I asked her.

" No. We will be back in 7 or 8 hours." She said. " There is some technical problem of the jet. So, we have to catch the flight. Currently sitting in the airport." She said and I chuckled.

" Ok. Then you will not be able join the function tomorrow." I said to her.

" Why not? I will be back by 12 tonight." She said to me.

" Won't you be a bit tired of that journey?" I asked her.

" This is why I will sleep all the day the function is in the evening." She said.

" Oh, ok. Please, come soon. Why did you go with your brother? I really missed you yesterday. We went to explore the city. If you were there then it would be fun." I said to her.

" I was here to spy on my brother. You know he is so naive, right?" She asked me and I chuckled.

" He is very clever. You must have never noticed those sharp eyes of his. He is very cunning." I said remembering Zayn. I shook my head.

" Yeah, but still he is naive. You don't have any idea about that." She said and I chuckled.

" He is not naive. Not at all." I said to her.

" Ok. Let's talk about it when we come back." She said and I nodded.

" Ok. Have safe journey. Bye." I said to her.

" Bye." She said and giggled. This giggles of hers can melt anyone's heart. So cute. I wish I had a sister like her. I sighed deeply.

" What happened?" Tracy asked me.

" Nothing. Let's go out." I said and she nodded.

" Yeah, let's go and ask them where has Matt and Chloe told us to go." She said.

Well, Matt and Chloe have invited us for dinner tonight. It's been awhile since I have met Chloe. They were traveling around and we gave them privacy. After all they are newly wedded couple. But I miss Reben. I wish they had brought him with them. He is really an enjoyable company except for a few weird question of his he is really smart and funny. But I won't complain. Matt and Chloe need time for each other as well. They both are very busy otherwise to give time to each other. If it was some other couple I might say that I am afraid they may not make it up till the end but as for Chloe and Matt, they both have their own significant ways to show each other that they love each other no matter what. So, it's not at all a problem for them if they are not able to give time to each other eventually they will make it up for each other later.

" Yeah, let's go." I said and we went out of the suite.

We found Finn and Tris there. Tris was sitting next to Finn asking him about something.

" Enough, Tris. My brain will blast." Finn said clutching his head.

" What happened here?" I asked Finn.

" Ask Tris. He has a better answer." He said.

" Oh, ok. what happened, Tris?" I asked him.

" How many colors are there in rainbow?" He asked me.

" There are 7 colors, why?" I asked him.

" Why is not 8?" He asked me.

" Umm ..I don't know." I said to him.

" There could be more colors." He said.

" Yes, there could be." I said to him.

" Then why is not more color there?" He asked me

" I don't know. Ask your brother. He can give you a perfect answer." I said.

" Ok." He said and stood up..

" Where are you going, Tris?" Finn asked him.

" Going to ask Bro why is there only 7 colors in rainbow." He said.

" They will come here in awhile." He said to him. " Then ask him. You don't have to go." Finn said..

" But I want to ask him now." Tris said.

" Let him go." Tracy said. Finn rolled his eyes.

" Let them have a bit time to be together. Common sense." Finn said and I chuckled.

" I have more than you." Tracy said.

" Yeah, can see that." Finn said.

" Very well." Tracy said..

" Stop fighting like that." I said to them.

" Mommy." Tris said and ran towards Stella. I chuckled. Stella picked him up at once. Kissing his cheeks. Tris kissed on her cheeks as well.

" Like mother like son." Finn said. I chuckled.

" They are perfect." I said.

" Stella is perfect and she made us perfect for her." Tracy said. I smiled. Yes, she is a blessing which they are lucky enough to have.

" Yeah, right." I said to her.

" We are getting late." Stella said.

" Where is Bella and Tasha?" I asked her

" They have already reached there. They are waiting for us." She said.

" Ok, we should go now." I said to them.

We went to the restaurant and found them already waiting for us. We were having dinner and was talking about Gina's wedding. I looked around and suddenly I found someone I never wanted to see in this life again. I gulped and looked away. I looked at him with the corner of my eyes found him still looking at me. Allah!!! Has he recognized me?!! I tried to act normal but I wasn't able to. I know he is searching for me to kill me. But no. I will not die that easily. Not at all. Not this time.