Rage

Anaya's POV

" It seems there is a problem." Amaira said to me.

" Which problem?" I asked her

" Problem with the dress. It is not fitting." She said.

" Then go change it." I said to her.

" But it is the last one." She said.

" Then gain some weight. You became so skinny these days. It's your wedding a few days later. How will you look? You will look like you are sick." I said to her and she sighed. "Is there anything bothering you?" I asked her and she chuckled.

" No. Nothing like that. Just was thinking about Daniyal's huge changes these days." She said.

" What has he done now? Everything ok?" I asked her.

" Nothing that he has done but he has changed a lot. We were never ever in a good term. Like always like rivals. When my parents talked about him I never thought this will work but I let them because I always believe that they will take the best decision for me." She said. " Suddenly he is trying hard to make this work. That literally surprised me a lot. But yes I am definitely happy that at least he is trying." She said mindlessly thinking about something deeply.

" Just that?! Nothing else?" I asked her.

" No, nothing else." She said.

" Are you sure?" I asked her. She sighed.

" You know his mother..." She said.

" Yes, Elif told me. She doesn't like you. I think she has got some mental issue. This is why she doesn't like you. There is no reason to dislike you. You are perfect for Daniyal." I said to her.

" That's not the problem, Anaya." She said.

" Then what is the problem?" I asked her.

" Daniyal is her problem." She said.

" Why is that? Why would her son be her problem?!" I asked her.

" He is her step son." She said. "Daniyal's mom left them when he was 5. After that his new mom brought him up. This is why he loves and respects her a lot. But the fact is she didn't do that from heart. She never wants Daniyal go out of her shadow. She wants him to do whatever she wants him to do. That's it. This is why I didn't want to marry him in the first place. Because I tried to make him realize this before he always kept trusting his mother and insulting me. I am not sure if he is able to come out of her shadow but one thing is clear if he doesn't then this marriage won't work because his mother literally doesn't like me. Not a bit. She wants him to marry the girl she has chosen. I mean he gave her the right. He does everything his mother says to do. If tomorrow she tells him to divorce me I am damn sure he will do that without a second thinking. So, I personally think that he should marry the girl his mother has chosen for him. This how he can live a happy and peaceful life." She said.

" So, my choice doesn't matter?" I heard Daniyal's voice from behind and turned at once to find him standing on the doorstep. I sighed.

" Your mom's choice is yours as well." Amaira said. " Thanks for the gift anyways. But it is oversized." She said pointing at the dress she was talking about.

" I didn't get the answer properly." Daniyal said.

" I told you already. No answer is better than that. You know that better." She said.

" Alright, you like it or not you have to stay with me." He said.

" For how long? One year? Two years?" She asked.

" To the eternity. How does that sound?" He asked her. I chuckled. Tom and Jerry.

" You guys patch up. I will be leaving." I said.

I came out of there and kept laughing. Crazy couple. I was going to my room but I found the landline was ringing. I walked there and picked the call up.

" Hello!!" I said.

" Hello, it's me." I heard his voice and rolled my eyes.

" You could have just called me directly." I said.

" Doing that from past 10 minutes. Where were you? And where is your  phone?" He asked me.

" Oops!!! I gave my phone to Elif she was playing candy crush." I said.

" Very good. Then why didn't she pick the call up?" He asked.

" She must be sleeping then." I said and he sighed deeply.

" Ok, leave it. I left a file and the meeting is in 2 hours. I can't come back and take it. Please, send the file to office somehow." He said.

" Which one?" I asked him.

" The blue one." He said.

" Ok. I am checking it." I said.

" It must be in the closet." He said.

" Ok. I will call you once I find it." I said to him and hung up.

I went to Elif first and I was right. She was sleeping like a baby half body on the bed and half on the floor. I made her sleep properly. I pulled the duvet over her and took my phone. Then placed a kiss on her forehead. She squealed a bit in sleep. I chuckled. I came back to our room and found the file in the closet. I called Ali, he was with grandma and Drake went home. I thought for awhile. Then decided to go to the office. I found Reba outside of the mansion and told her to take me to the office. Because otherwise I will not be able to go out of the mansion. It's Zayn's strict order to not to go out alone.

I reached the office and people around were greeting me. I just nodded smilingly and went inside. I found Dad was there talking to some people. I ran to him and hugged him at once. He chuckled and patted my head. He introduced me with his clients.

" Why are you here in the office suddenly, Dear?" He asked me as the clients left. I showed him the file.

" Your son forgot this." I said to him.

" Oh. Ok. Then go. Give it to him and come back fast. I will be waiting for you. Let's have lunch together." He said and I nodded.

" I will just be back." I said and ran towards his cabin. I entered the cabin and my hands turned into fists.

I found Zayn was talking to phone and that witch of his secretary was trying to get his attention in a very unpleasant way. What is she wearing for Allah's sake!!! I folded my sleeves. No one can save this witch from me today. I went there and pulled her by her hair at once.

" What the .." she was saying but I slapped her hard across her face.

" Keep quiet. Silent!!! What were you trying to do." I asked her.

" I will call you back." Zayn said and hung up. He was about to say something but I stopped him.

" I said quiet. Let me handle her first. I will see you later. These what happens here in the office!! You don't have to come to office for tomorrow. You will stay in front of my eyes 24/7." I said to him and turned to the bitch. "Listen, you bi*ch. Listen to it clear and loud. He is mine. He is my husband, my boyfriend, my everything. If anyone else tries to look at him I will scoop out her eyes. Now get out. You are fired." I said.

I was fuming in rage. I know it wasn't right but I was angry that's it.