Shocked

Anaya's POV

" What happened? Your ankles are hurting again? Told you, girl. But you have to listen to me for that which you never do ever. Remind me that once in your life when you have listened to me." Gina started her lecture. I sighed.

" I listened to your advice that day when you told me to go and talk to Teresa for the fashion week ramp show last year though I didn't like her. Then I had bought you your favorite pizza though you were in a strict diet, I have given you Joey's number as well to take your revenge on Sophie, then I have hidden your secrets from Jeffrey that you were having ice cream when you were in diet for your ramp, I haven't told Chloe that you have got drunk that day in the bar and RD and I had to bring you back home, I have not told anyone that you had a secret crush on Jonny Bravo, I didn't revealed it that you love to have -" she pressed her palm on my mouth.

" Ssssssshhhhhh!!! Stop. What are you doing?" She asked me.

" Ummm....mmmmmm....mmmmm..." I tried to protest.

" What ummm...mmmm...mmmm?" She asked me and I gestured her palm over my mouth. She removed her hand from my mouth.

" Hell!!! Do you want to kill me?" I asked her and she sighed.

" No. Not at all." She said.

" Then don't hold me like that. I was almost out of breath, girl." I said to her.

" Stop spilling my secrets like that. It's so embarrassing." She said.

" Next time you scold me I will reveal you secrets in front of everyone. Specially Saahil." I said to her.

" You can tell that to Saad. He is not a big deal." She said and I rolled my eyes. She chuckled.

" Very well." I said to her.

" Let's go downstairs. Everyone is there." She said.

" I will take some rest. You go enjoy yourself." I said to her.

" But I want you to come with me. How will I enjoy without you?" She asked me

" Call Chloe. She will come and accompany you." I said to her.

" She is traveling around with her husband. I don't want to spoil their moment, girl. Manners." She said and I rolled my eyes.

" Right. Then you go. I will be coming downstairs after awhile." I said to her.

" Ok." She said. " Take rest."

" Hmm... if you find Seher downstairs then send her here." I said to her.

" My friend is enjoying here with my sister in law?!! Good. Very good. I am impressed anyways." She said and I chuckled.

" Thank you." I said to her and she rolled her eyes

" What happened?" I asked her.

" Nothing happened. Take rest." She said to me.

I chuckled looking at her angry face. She left after closing the door behind. I was thinking how to stay away from Mr. Rashesd. If he finds me out then he will definitely kill me. I don't want to get killed. I can't even share this with anyone. They will be worried. Then it's a matter of being worried anyways. I don't know what to do. Should I tell this to Cindy?! I think I should. She can give me a solution. I want to find out a permanent solution of this matter. Want to close this matter right here.

I heard a knock on the door and the next moment Seher entered the room. I smiled at her

" Have you met Safiya?" She asked me.

" Yes. I did. Why?" I asked her.

" Oh. I think you have casted a spell on her." She said.

" What?!" I asked her weirdly. " Why do you think like that?" I asked her.

" Because she was talking too sweetly today." She said and I chuckled.

" Oh, ok. I can understand that. She was talking too sweetly because she is a sweet girl. Simple." I said to her.

" No, she wasn't like that before." She said and I chuckled.

" Tell me one thing." I said to her

" Which thing?" She asked me.

" Is Safiya your maternal cousin?" I asked her

" Yeah. Her mom and my mom are sisters." She said.

" Oh. Ok." I said to her.

" But why are you asking that anyways?" She asked me.

" No, I was a bit confused. You said your dad only have one sister who is Elif's mom. This why." I said. Actually I wanted to know how close they are with Mr. Rashesd.

" Hmmm... They live there in Dubai. They visits us here in Turkey once or twice in a year." She said and I nodded.

" You are very close to them, right?" I asked her

" I only like my Aunt and Zishaan is a good kid. Neither I like Zishaan's father nor his sister." She said and I sighed.

" But Safiya is a sweet girl." I said to her and she rolled her eyes.

" Yeah, this is why she was up to destroy my brother's happiness. Too much sweet. I agree with you." She said and I chuckled.

" May be." I said to her

" Ok. I will bring your the dinner here. You don't have to go downstairs now." She said and I nodded.

I took my phone to call Cindy. I called her and she picked up after 3 rings

" Hello!!" She said.

" Hey!! How are you?" I said to her.

" All good. What about you?" She asked me.

" I am fine." I said and asked about everyone. " Umm...I had something to tell you but don't react much."

" What is that?!" She asked me.

" Don't know how will you take that." I said to her and sighed.

" Just tell me." She said and I told her everything.

" Stay away from them. Go back to hotel and stay with Stella and others all the time. Don't let them recognize you there." She said and I sighed.

" Ok. I will try to do that." I said to her.

" If it's too much bothering then inform me. I will tell Steve to do something." She said.

" It's ok. I will manage." I said and she sighed.

" Ok. If you say so " she said.

We talked for awhile and then she hung up the phone. I closed my eyes and I found the very familiar face in front of me. I opened my eyes at once. Allah!!! What is happening!!! I was totally shocked.