New To Me

Anaya's POV

" Hey!!" I said to Amaira and she chuckled.

" Hey!! What are you doing here?" She asked me.

" Gina invited me at dinner tonight. I was thinking to buy a gift for her. But now I am confused what to buy for her." I said to her. She chuckled.

" Come with me. Let's see what we can buy." She said and I found Zayn coming inside. I twisted my lips at him.

" What happened?" She asked me.

" Nothing. Tell me one thing your brother Zayn, does he have any disorder of changing mood time to time?" I asked her and she chuckled.

" Why? What has he done now?" She asked me.

" He keeps acting like he doesn't even know me. He has never ever met me before and sometimes he acts like that we are very close friends. I mean does he got a mood swings disorder?" I asked her and sge chuckled.

" No, he is perfectly fine. May be he is acting like that because he a bit worried these days." She said to me.

" He was worried and this why he acted like I am no one around?! Well, ok then. I don't have anything to say." I said to her and she chuckled.

" What happened here?" Zayn asked

" Hell happened. What are you doing here?" I asked him.

" There were nothing written outside like I can't come inside." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" Can't you talk a bit sweetly ever or you don't know the 'sweet' word?" I asked him.

" Elif is my sister. What do you think? Have you seen something sweeter than her?" He asked me and I rolled my eyes.

" You don't deserve to be her brother." I said to him and he rolled his eyes.

" I feel sorry for you. We are already siblings." He said and I nodded.

" I thought you don't know all the words. But you do know many words. I mean how? How do you know all the words without uttering them for once?" I asked him and he rolled his eyes.

" I know all the words. Stop with your stupid sense of humor." He said and I glared at him.

" Don't pull a fight with me. You will regret it later." I said to him.

" Really??! Why?! What will you do?!" he asked me.

" You want to know?!" I asked him.

" Yeah, tell me what will you do?" He asked me.

" You really want to know?" I asked him.

" No, I am lying." He rolled his eyes.

" I will start to cry. It hurts me when someone talks rudely to me. I will start to cry now. 3...2...1...go..." I said started to sob. He looked at me weirdly then looked at his sister who was trying hard to control on her laughter. But was failing miserably.

" Hey, stop. Why are you crying?! What happened?" He asked me but I kept up the acting of crying without stopping.

" Ok, stop. Don't cry. Why are you crying? Damn it. What happened? I haven't even fought with you. Why are you crying like a kid? Elif doesn't throw tantrums like that as well." He said to me.

" Why are you scolding me?" I sobbed.

" When have I scolded you?" He asked me.

" Awhile back." I said and he sighed.

" Have you gone mad?" He asked me.

" See you are calling me mad. I am not mad, you are scolding me." I said to him and he kept looking at me weirdly. Amaira started to laugh this time. He glared at her which didn't work on him at all.

" Alright. Keep crying." He said. I glared at him. This trick didn't work on him. Damn it.

" Why will I keep crying?! Do you think I am a kid?!" I asked him.

" Of course. Do you have any doubt?" He asked me. I rolled my eyes.

" You are a kid. This why you don't talk much." I said to him.

" Talking much damages brain. Don't you get a idea looking around yourself?" He asked me. I glared at him.

" Hey!!! I don't talk much." I said to him and he chuckled

" Who told you talk much? I wasn't talking about you. By the way do you think you talk too much?! If you think that then it is absolutely right. You definitely talk too much." He said to me.

" You!!! I don't talk too much." I said

" I didn't talk about you. You yourself told that. What can I do with that?" He said

" I... urrrggh...." I said and he chuckled.

" Excuse me." He said and walked past me. I glared at him which didn't work out him at all.

" Is that really your brother or you have found him on street?" I asked Amaira.

" I wish I could say that but I really know that he is my brother." She said and I sighed.

" Why is he this weird? Consult with a psychiatrist. Your cousin is one. You can consult him as well." I said and he turned his head to look at us and rolled his eyes at me. I just sticked my tongue out at him. Tit for tat.

" Where is Elif today?" I asked her.

" She is at home. She has her exam from tomorrow. This why is studying." She said.

" Studying!!" I asked her and she chuckled.

" Yes. Her studies comes first before everything. Then pranks and others." She said.

" Great then. She is not that childish." I said to her.

" Yeah. Not that childish." She said.

" Why are you here anyways? You- ahhhhhhhhhh...." Suddenly someone pulled me away from there.

I found Zayn holding my hand. I looked at him weirdly and the next moment I heard some noise and turned to see the big vase broken on the floor which was next to me. I looked at him weirdly. He left my hand at once.

" Who kept this here?" He asked the salesman coldly.

" Sorry, sir. We didn't see it there." That guy said.

" Is that a joke?! Anyone could be injured with that." He said. " Do you have any idea what would happen if it hit her already?" He asked him angrily. The angry Zayn was definitely new to me.