It Worked

Anaya's POV

" What the hell!!!" I said as the guy in front  of me almost bumped into me.

" I am sorry." He said. But I knew it very clearly that he intentionally tried tob bumped into me. I almost slap him hard across his face. But I hold on myself.

" Just leave." I said to him and he left hurriedly. I gritted.

" Calm down, girl." Ali said to me.

" You saw what he was trying to do?! He was trying to touch me intentionally." I said to him and he nodded.

" Calm down. This why I told you to walk with me. But you don't listen to me now what can I do about that?!" He asked me.

" Nothing that you can do about that." I said to him. He sighed.

" Let's go that way." He said and I followed him.

I was even surprised with myself. I never ever will be able free with people that easily in a short period of time like I am with this family. I don't know why but I got a feeling everytime that they are very close to me. May be it's for Elif. That girl is a bundle of joy. May be her giggles got me good. Her attitude made me be free with them. I mean her siblings are also very nice and easygoing though I am still angry with her brother but I have to admit they all are very kind and humble. This is what made me trust them which I can't have on someone on just a few meetings. May be they are right people. This is why.

I am always very introvert person. I just like to mingle with my friends. RD can explain that very well using colorful words. I mean I can't mingle with people that easily. It's my nature and my experience of life which made me learn many things. I know things may not be the same always but still I am not at all comfortable with unknown people. But if you talk about RD, she is a very smart girl. Even if you leave her in Mars she make some friends there and then will somehow come back to Earth anyways. She is that smart. Even Cindy is very smart as well. How she planned in a second to run away and almost fooled everyone. She has got an evil brain. Only me here? I am super stupid. My anger rises up all on a sudden and goes away faster than that. Then I keep regretting about my decisions that I have taken a few time back in anger. This why I want to control my anger but I just can't. I am always a foolish when I get angry. I take wrong decisions most of the time because of my weird meaningless anger. This is why I don't want to get angry because it does one thing makes me take wrong decisions which I regret later. I sighed deeply thinking about the stupid thing I have done this morning. 

" What happened?" Ali asked me.

" Why do you think something has happened?" I asked him.

" No, I thought you are very upset." He said. I sighed.

" Not very but I am a bit upset." I said to him.

" Why is that?" He asked me.

" I get angry like a foolish and take wrong decisions. I shouldn't have get angry that time." I said.

" It's ok." He said.

" It's not ok. I shouldn't have acted weirdly with Zayn. It was awkward. He didn't do anything but still I got angry and showed it on him which wasn't a right thing." I said to him. He chuckled.

" Ok. He didn't mind." He said.

" How are you sure?" I asked him

" Cause if he was angry then he wouldn't send me after you." He said.

" He send you?" I asked him.

" Yeah. He told me to take care of you." He said.

" Why has he done that?" I asked him.

" I don't know. You should ask him. He can give you a better answer than me." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" Annoying." I said and he chuckled.

" Oh, thank you." He said and I rolled my eyes again.

" What happened?" Now I asked him as he stopped.

" We have to cross the road." He said.

" Then let's go." I said to him.

" Yes, come." He hold my hand and started to walk crossing the road like I was a little girl of 6 years old.

I chuckled sadly. I remembered how I used to walk holding my dad's hand. Got that feeling after long time. I don't know from where all these tears came. I blinked them away. No use of shedding tears on those memories. They will not come back anyways. They will not.

" Here we are." He said and I looked around it seems like a small market.

" Why are we here?" I asked him.

" Because Elif doesn't like those expensive gifts you want to get her. If you buy something for her from here she will like them more. Besides she likes reading as well. You can buy her books. She will be happy if you buy her chocolates." He said and I chuckled.

We entered the market. Colorful things around. I choose some scarf for Elif. I saw her her always carrying one with her. It was too hard to choose one because it seemed every color will look beautiful on her. We came out of there and suddenly we found someone laying on the road senselessly. People were around. May be he has met an accident.

" Ali!!" I said and he nodded. He quickly called a taxi and we took him to the hospital.

Doctor was saying that the person inside has lost a lot of blood. He needs blood immediately but that group of blood is not around because it's very rear. I am not able to remember who actually who has O- blood group among us. I found none.

" Zayn's blood group is O-" Ali said suddenly.

" Call him." I said to him and he nodded.

He went to call him. I talked to the doctor.

" Who are you to the patient?" He asked me. I explained everything to him.

" But we can't take th-" he was saying but I cut him.

" He is also a human. You can't do that at least for humanity?! He needs your help. You are still thinking about all those things? If he dies here today then you will be responsible for that." I said to him and he sighed. It worked.