For Her

Zayn's POV

" Why did you do that?" Amaira asked me and I sighed deeply.

" I was a bit angry when she had joked around about religion like that." I said.

" If she would really be from some other religions I might not react like this but she was making fun of her own religion. This is why." I said to her.

" She needs time to do so. Her parents were not with her to guide her when it was needed. She has grown up completely by herself. You can't blame her for anything." She said and I sighed.

" I will be careful from next time." I said to her and she nodded.

" And what else you were saying?" She asked me.

" They are also there." I said to her.

" Who are also there?" She asked me.

" That bloody traitor." I said.

" Language!!" She said and I sighed.

" I am sorry." I said.

" It's ok." She said. " If I could then I would curse him in the worst way possible." She said to me and I chuckled.

" After all he deserves that." I said to her.

" Have you talked to Dad about that?" She asked me

" No, he will just go and shoot him at once if he comes to know that he is here as well." I said to her.

" He will come to know that anyways." I said to her.

" Don't worry. I will talk to him before that. But don't tell him yet. He will be very angry." She said.

" I was thinking if Saahil's family comes to know that Mr. Rashesd was the Mastermind of these all how will they feel? I was thinking about his Aunt. She was very sweet person. She must not know anything about her husband's wrong deeds. If that comes to light then that lady will break down properly." I said to her.

" When Anaya's everything was snatched she was broken apart as well. There was no one to help her that time." She said and I nodded. "She was just a little girl. If she could hold herself back then Mrs. Rashesd will also be able to. Besides she has know these things. Don't you think so?! Otherwise she will be in dark all the time. She needs to know how worst and evil her husband is. She has been deceiving for all these years. She has to know all these." She said and I nodded. She was right. She needs to know that face of her husband. Allah knows how many people was victim of him. His cruel game of stabbing people from back.

" You are right." I said. " But I was thinking about her safety. If Mr. Rashesd comes to know that she is Anaya then he will not think twice before killing her." I said to her.

" If she is really Anaya then she will try not to come in front of Mr. Rashesd." She said.

" If only she knows that he is around. And there is no way to alert her about that." I said to her.

" I was thinking about talking with Gina and Saahil." She said.

" Why is that?" I asked her.

" They can help us. Silly." She said.

" How can they help us?" I asked her.

" Gina knows all of Anaya's friends very well. She can help us to reach them easily. If you try to talk to them like that then they may not agree with the condition. Gina may convince them. Who knows?!" She asked me.

" And if she can't then?" I asked her.

" Then we have to talk to them ourselves." She said and I rolled my eyes.

" Then we can do it now as well." I said.

" But it's better to take help from Gina." She said and I sighed.

" Ok. If you say so." I said to her.

" Yeah." She said. " But has you left Anaya alone without any protection there?" She asked me and I rolled my eyes.

" I am not that stupid to do so." I said and she chuckled. " Ali and Drake are there with her." I said and she nodded. She was about to say something but another voice stopped her.

" Hey, guys!!" We heard Elif who was entering the study dancing weirdly which she does most of the time anyways. I rolled my eyes.

" What happened, little one?" Amaira asked her. Elif came and hugged her at once.

" I love you. Muuaaaaahhhhh..." Elif kissed on her cheek. Amaira chuckled and hugged her back kissing her head.

I don't know but I always find a mother in Amaira for Elif. She treats are more like her daughter than her sister. May be because they have an age gap of 12 years.

" I love you too." Amaira said ruffling her hair.

" But I love you more than Daniyal loves you." Elif said and I chuckled. Amaira rolled her eyes.

" Of course, you love me more than him because he doesn't even love me. No comparison to him, my little Dove. You are the best." Amaira said and Elif pouted with twinkling eyes. " What happened now?!" She asked her.

" We will keep Daniyal here forever. Won't let you go anywhere." Elif said. I chuckled.

" Ok, baby." Amaira said placing a soft kiss on her forehead.

" Ok. I will talk to Daniyal." Elif said and I rolled my eyes.

" Ok, little doll." Amaira said and she giggled. I smiled. Amaira's colorful dictionary of endearing words for Elif. May Allah save their love from all the evil eyes. Ameen. I prayed in my mind.

" Daniyal and his family are coming this evening to meet us." Elif said. " I will tell him then." She said and I sighed.

" Who told you that they are coming?" Amaira asked her.

" Mom told me awhile back." She said.

Amaira's face turned cold at once. What's wrong?!  Has she fought with Daniyal again?!! Allah knows.

" What happened? You guys have fought again?" I asked her.

" No, Zayn. You know that Mrs. Fariz Daniyal's mom never likes me ever." She said and I sighed.

" Daniyal's grandparents have chosen you. His mother doesn't matter here." I said and she nodded confusedly.

But I know I still have to talk to Mrs. Fariz for my sister. Only for her sake.