Evidence

Anaya's's POV

" From where did you learn the speech?" Flynn asked him. He rolled his eyes.

" I downloaded it from internet." He answered him

" What is your problem with him?" Stella asked Flynn.

" No problem here. He is a very decent guy. Why will I have a problem with him??!" He said.

" Then why are you troubling him?" She asked him.

" Girls are ogling at him from long but his eyes stuck somewhere that point." Flynn said pointing at me. I rolled my eyes.

" Hey!!! What do you mean?! You were looking at the girls!!! Don't you dare. Will bury you alive." Stella said and I rolled my eyes. Like really?!!

" He actually didn't get time to do that. Because he was counting the guys whom he has to deal with later for looking at you." Ferguson said and Stella rolled her eyes.

" That was weird." She said. " What do you do when I walk on the ramp?" She asked him.

" That time he keeps ogling you. Doesn't have time to listen to others." Ferguson said.

" Shut up." Flynn said to Ferguson who just chuckled. I shook my head.

" I miss RD." I said.

" If she would be here then it would be perfect." Chloe said.

" Yeah, I know that." I said.

Then the bride and groom were talking to the guests. I kept smiling at my husband. Crazy one.

" What?" He asked me. I winked at him. He looked at me weirdly.

" Are you drunk?" He asked me and I rolled my eyes.

" Why do you think like that?" I asked him.

" Why are you acting weird?" He asked me.

" I am always weird." I said.

He kept meeting his friends and the guests but I was stuck with him all the time. I kept looking at him. Allah knows what was pulling me toward him like that.

" What's wrong, Anaya?" He asked me.

" What did you call me?" I asked him.

" Anaya?" He said.

" Suddenly with my name?" She asked me.

" Why?! Can't I call you with your name?!" He asked me.

" Who said no?" I asked him and he rolled his eyes.

" Why are you looking at me like that?! What will people think?" He asked me.

" I don't care. Let them think whatever they want to think." I said to him. " I am freaking looking at my husband. What is their problem? I will look at you. Let's see if someone dares to speak anything about that coming in front of me." I said to him and he rolled his eyes.

" Very well." He rolled his eyes and I kept looking at him. " Ok, enough. Stop looking at me. I feel weird." He said.

" Does my gaze make you nervous, Babe?" I asked him and he sighed deeply.

" Will you please act normal?" He asked me.

" Am I abnormal?" I asked him.

" This is why my friends used to say don't get married." He mumbled.

" What did you say?" I asked him.

" My friends said. I didn't say that." He said and I chuckled.

" Good kid. You are lucky that I am your wife." I said to him.

" Yeah, I agree with that." He said looking away.

" What?" I asked him.

" I mean I agree with that. I am lucky that you are my wife. I was lucky this why I met you that day at NYC in the crowd. I think it was our fate that we would meet like that. Otherwise there were a lot of people why would we meet like that?" He asked me and I smiled.

" Yes, we were destinated to be together. But you haven't announced that we are married yet." I said to him.

" People know that anyways. I will announce it soon. In fact will announce our about reception soon." He said

" I want to get married like this in front of everyone." I said to him

" Ok." He said.

" You know what..." I said.

" What?!" He asked me.

" Nothing... urrrggh." I said and walked out of there.

We are married still he stays away from me. He only hugged me for once that day when I was cooking in the kitchen. That too from back. I wasn't able to hug him back. That is too unfair.

" Hey!!! Stop. What happened?" He asked me.

" Go away. I hate you." I said wiping my tears.

" Why do you hate me now? What have I done?" He asked me.

" You did a lot of things." I said to him. He gave me a tissue. I wiped my face.

" You are looking like a crybaby." He said.

" I know." I said and he pulled me into a tight hug.

" I can't breath." I said.

" Stay like that. Weren't you crying for that?" He asked me.

" No. Not at all." I said.

" Yeah, right. I thought you need some time. That day when I hugged you, you didn't respond." He said.

" Because I was busy. I was cooking. And it was a back hug. How can I respond, stupid?" I asked him and he chuckled. I punched on his back and he laughed.

" Ok, stay here. I will be back." He said and I nodded.

I was waiting for him and looked at my ring. I smiled widely and kissed on it. He did it. At last he did it.

" Enjoying a lot?" I heard the voice and turned to see Mr. Rashed himself. I chuckled.

" Yeah, quite a lot." I said.

" Who knows when does it end." He said.

" Really. Who knows when does one's play time get over." I said smirking at him.

" I like my opponent not being scared of me. Your father was exactly like that. He was never scared of anything. Not even of death." He said.

" Then you shouldn't expect his daughter being scared of death as well." I said. " Don't think you can kill me like my dad."

" Really?! I can't kill you like your father?! You think like that?!! I can bury you alive here. No one will be able to find you out ever again." He said.

" You will not do that." I looked at the CCTV camera and he chuckled

" For this silly camera?" He said.

" No, not at all." I eyed back where Drake was standing with a few people with him. " You are not smarter than my husband." I said to him and he left. I took my phone and saved the recording. Yes, I recorded each and every word of his. A strong evidence against him.