Mysterious Person

Zayn's POV

" Where is my chocolate, Bro?" Elif asked me and I sighed.

" Don't have too much chocolates. Excess of anything is bad." I said to her and she rolled her eyes.

" Except for chocolate." She said.

" Very well." I said to her.

" Mom, took them all." I said to her and she sighed deeply.

" Couldn't you stop her?" She asked me and I rolled my eyes.

" Yeah, I stop her then she kicks me out of the house. Is that which you want?" I asked her.

" What would happen if you tolerate a bit for this cute little sister of yours?" She asked me showing her cute pouty puppy face.

" Not working, Doll." I said to her.

" It's been long since you have called me doll for the last time." She said and I sighed.

" You were cute little doll when you were born but now Allah forgives us, you changed completely." I said to her.

" It is not a negative change, Bro." She said.

" No, no. Not at all. It's a very positive change." I said to her.

" Don't make fun of me." She said pouting hard.

" No, little one. When have I made fun of yours?" I asked her.

" You did. I hate you." She said twinkling her eyes and I sighed.

" Ok, I am sorry." I said and she smiled widely.

" Hihihihi, I was acting." She said and I chuckled.

" I knew that." I said to her

" Then why did you say sorry?" She asked me and I chuckled.

" Because of that smile on your face." I said and she smiled again.

" I love you, Bro." She said hugging me tightly. I chuckled. "Ummmmaaahhhh." She kissed on my cheek and I shook my head on her childishness. I patted her head. When will this little fairy grown up?!! Only Allah knows the answer.

" That's ok but Mom is still angry with you. You have skipped meals a lot these days but had chocolate. This is why Mom was very angry with you. So, do something to convince her otherwise she will ground you for one week. No chocolates no ice cream." I said to her and she broke the hug at once.

" I have my own ways anyway." She said and I chuckled.

" Ok then convince her. All the best." I said to her.

" No worries, Bro. I will. You don't have to worry." She said and I sighed.

" Ok, go." I said to her.

" Alright, Bro. They might come any time now. Dad told me to tell to you." She said and I nodded.

" I am going downstairs. You too go talk to Mom." I said to her and she nodded before walking out of the room.

I came downstairs and found Amaira sitting there thinking about something.

" What happened?" I asked her. She shook her head smilingly. I knew she was tensed.

" Won't you tell me? You always say that we are best friends, right?" I asked her and she chuckled.

" Yes, we are." She said..

" Then you should share your problem with me. Then there can be a solution." I said to her and she nodded.

" I was thinking how will I adjust with my in laws?" She asked me

" What do you mean by how?" I asked her.

" Mrs. Fariz doesn't like me in the first place. What should I do with that lady." she said.

" You shouldn't do anything. If you can manage Daniyal's grandparents then it will be ok." I said.

" Will they like me?" She asked me. I chuckled.

" They had already liked you." I said to her.

" No, I mean not only for the looks. Will they like me for real?" She asked me and I nodded.

" They will but suddenly why are you so worrying about this wedding? You were not liking Daniyal at all at first. Now?" I asked her and she rolled her eyes.

" I have to marry him anyways. He is Mom and Dad's choice." She said and I nodded.

" If you don't like him then we can talk to Mom and Dad about it." I said to her and she shook her head.

" No need." She said and was about to say something but we heard Mom's voice from staircase. I chuckled as I found Elif following Mom everywhere with her arms spreading wide either side of her. There are a placard stuck on her chest saying free hugs. I chuckled.

" What has she done now?" Amaira asked me.

" Skipped her meal and Mom took all her chocolate away." I said to her and she sighed deeply seeing her childishness. Elif does that all the time whenever she messes up.

" Very well. It will not take longer to melt Mom anyways." She said and I chuckled. That's true anyways. It will not take long for her to melt Mom.

" You go get ready. They must be coming." I said to Amaira and she nodded before going upstairs.

I found Elif hugging Mom. I chuckled. She will not change ever. I walked upstairs and took shower then wore some comfortable. Because I was feeling a bit feverish. I came downstairs waiting for them. I found Dad sitting in the living room checking the newspaper. I sat across him and picked out my phone started to check it.

" When have you come back from office?" He asked me.

" In the afternoon." I said to him and he nodded.

" Have you invited Anaya to come here for a dinner?" He asked me.

" Yes, Dad. She will come next weekend." I said to him and he nodded.

" That's great then." He said and I nodded.

I hide the news of Mr. Rashesd. If Dad finds him out no one will be able to save him it's better to hide it for now. I will handle it later. I found Amaira coming downstairs. She sat beside me and started to talk to Dad. I was checking my phone and time to time was answering their questions as well.

Suddenly a message came. I checked it quickly. Someone was saying to meet him or her tonight. I looked at the screen weirdly. I called that number but it was switched off for a weird reason. I sighed. I decided to go and meet the person. Mysterious Person.