Family

Anaya's POV

" Here you go." Tracy said to me.

" Yeah. There I go." I said and chuckled.

" Why do you keep leaving me alone everyday? That doesn't work at all." She said to me and I chuckled.

" Yeah, it doesn't work at all. What will I do?!! It's you who keeps sleeping like a dead person. You want to hear what you have said this morning?" I asked her and she rolled her eyes. I turnrd the recording on and she glared at me. I laughed so hard. This girl is crazy. She keeps thinking it's Liam who is trying to disturb her beauty sleep.

" You are evil." She said.

" I agree that I am." I said to her.

" Better that you do agree." She said to me and I chuckled.

" Ok. You go get freshen up. I will try to wake up tomorrow." She said to me.  I chuckled.

" All the best." I told her and she threw the pillow on me

" Watch out, girl. I am not your Liam." I said and she glared at me. " Ok, I am leaving before you kill me." I ran inside the washroom. I started to laugh so hard. She was definitely crazy.

" Come out. Let's see you then." She shouted from outside.

" I am not coming out then. This bathtub is more comfortable. I will sleep here. No worries." I said to her.

" Let's see." She said and I chuckled.

I took a shower and came out of the washroom. I found her watching TV. I sat next her and she glared at me. I chuckled.

" Let's go have dinner. I am starving." I said to her

" What did you do all the day then?!" She asked me and I chuckled..

" Explored the city." I said.

" Liar." My brain said and I rolled my eyes.

I don't know why I have this kind of relationship with my brain. I mean we are the same person. We should be friendly but you will never find out a time ever when we will act like we are the same person. Because my brain keeps mocking me all the time like I am her enemy. Then how will it work, tell me? I know that's weird but this is how it is. I can't help it. My brain or I myself will never change and try to create a friendship between us. May be that because we enjoy to mock each other. Weird. I know. But that's how I am. I don't know if I will change ever. I don't want to change anyways.

" I know you did it. You don't have to say that like that." She said and I chuckled.

" I went to see that guy who had an accident that day. That's it." I said to her .

" You stayed there all the day?" She asked me.

" Yes, he doesn't have any family. This is why and Elif came so kinda don't know when all the day has spend." I told her and she rolled her eyes.

" Let's go. Have dinner. They are already in the dine." She said and turned the TV off. I brushed my hair and walked out with her.

We reached the dinner hall of the hotel. I found all there. I sat next to Bella. I poked on Hailey's nose softly. She looked at me then smiled widely. I smiled as well. I extended my hands to take her she came to me easily. She was still laughing. I looked at her for awhile. She has become more pale than before. I mean she literally looks like snow-white. Her skin is too much pale. Last time she was a little kid now she have grown up a bit.

" Bella!!" I called her.

" Yes?" She turned to me.

" Is everything ok with Hailey?" I asked her. She sighed.

" Why are you asking that?" She asked me.

" No...I was ...umm... Don't mind she is even paler than last time. Have you consulted with a doctor about that?!" I asked her.

" Yes. But the doctor said everything is ok. She is fine. Alan says she is good. Hailey was just like her. Too pale. But still I will consult another doctor soon. I mean everyone has noticed this." She said and patted Hailey's cheek. She smiled at her mother. I kept looking at her for awhile.

" When your little girl will grow up she will create a big trouble for you." I said to her.

" Why is that? Why do you think like that?" Bella asked me. I chuckled.

" Because she will grow up a real snow-white." I said to her. She smiled.

" I just want her to be safe and sound because you know that she is suffering from the time she was born. She has gone through a lot. I just want her to have a safe and sound life ahead." She said.

Yes. True that Hailey has been suffering from her birth. She was born with a rare heart disease. Doctor said she won't be able to make it. I still remember how everyone was devastated that time but this Supergirl made it. She proved everyone wrong and did it. I am so proud of my girl. I kissed on her forehead and she smiled.

" No, don't worry. She will be safe and sound. She is a Supergirl." I said. "Isn't it Baby?" I asked Hailey. She looked at me then at her mother and then nodded her head smilingly. God knows what she had understood. I chuckled. Kids!!!

" Annie!!!" Suddenly Stella called me

" Yes?" I said to her.

" Girl, where do you keep vanishing all the day?" She asked me.

" I...umm ..I was just exploring the city." I said to her.

" That's not an issue but you go out alone and explore the city can make you fall in trouble she said and I nodded.

" Ok. I will keep that in my mind." I said to her and she nodded.

" Next time don't go alone. Going alone can make you fall in danger." She said. I nodded. I feel happy that I have friends who are just like my family. I smiled.