Lucky

Anaya's POV

" What happened?" Elif asked me.

" Don't talk to me. You are a traitor." I said to her and she rolled her eyes.

" I told you gesturing several times." She said.

" But you just could have said that your brother is behind." I said to her and she sighed deeply.

" You were taking nonstop when will I tell that to you?" She asked me and I sighed.

" Still you just could have told me. I was in trouble today you know that?" I asked her.

" I know that." She said. " I thought you will not come back alive. You are alright? I can't believe you are back." She said smirking at me and I rolled my eyes. Evil sister of evil brother.

" Don't smirk. I will take revenge on your brother and you will help me." I said to her.

" Why will I help you?" She asked me.

" Because I have bought you chocolates no one else has. You will help me and I will buy you more chocolate." I said to her.

" That's not fair. You are bribing me to go against my brother." She said.

" Chocolate or your brother?" I asked her. She looked at me weirdly for awhile.

" Both." She pouted.

" You have to choose one." I said to her.

" Ok. One." She said.

" I mean from those two options." I said to her.

" Two." She said and I rolled my eyes. I mean you have to choose your brother or chocolate." I said to her.

" I choose you." She said and I sighed deeply.

" You are weird." I said to her.

" Same to you." She said.

" Why don't you want to help me?" I asked her

" I love my brother a lot. He gave me his kidney." She said and I stopped at once. True. He saved her life. No matter what no one can take her against him

" Ok. You don't have to help me." I said to her and she chuckled.

" I will help you." She said.

" I will not take your help." I said to her.

" Why is that?" She asked me.

" I don't want you both fight for me." I said to her. She rolled her eyes.

" No one can make us fight with each other if we don't want that." She said.

" True." I said.

" Then you will take my help?" She asked me.

" No, I will not. He challenged me then I will do something by my own. You don't have to help me. I am enough for that. You don't need to worry about that." I said to her.

" What if he catches you red handed when you are taking the revenge?" She asked me

" I want that only. I want him to be there when I do this prank." I said to her and she sighed deeply.

" Don't do something weird. If he gets irritated then it will not be good for you. Remember that." She said and I rolled my eyes.

" Ok I will remember that." I said to her.

" Then it will be better for you. If you remember that." She said and I kept thinking how can I take my revenge but there were no way that I can take revenge on him. Suddenly my fave lit up.

" Idea." I said and she looked at me weirdly.

" Which idea?" She asked me.

" I will go to his office and announce that we are going to get married. What do you say?" I asked her.

" You must have lost your mind." She said to me and I rolled my eyes.

" Why is that?" I asked her.

" Because he will kill you for real if you do that." She said and I smirked.

" I will definitely do that then." I said to her.

" No, no. Don't do that." She said and I rolled my eyes.

" Who will listen to you?" I asked her and she sighed deeply.

" You will regret about it." She said to me and I rolled my eyes.

" Ok. I will be suffering." I said to her.

She was about to say something but we heard a knock on the door and the next moment I found Amaira entering the room

" Girl's night in." Elif said to her and I rolled my eyes.

" I am going back my hotel suite. " I said to her and she shook her head.

" Who told you that you are leaving today?" She asked me. I rolled my eyes again .

" Is that your hobby?" She asked me.

" What?;" I asked her weirdly." To irritate people?"

" To roll your eyes." She said and I rolled my eyes again and both of the sisters laughed at this. I sighed.

" What's so funny here?" I asked them.

" No. Nothing is funny. Literally nothing." Elif said and Amaira laughed at this. They both kept laughing. I twisted my lips.

" Roll your eyes again?" Elif said.

" Evil." I said to her.

" Thank you so much." She said to me.

" Why are you still in this dress? Elif give her something to change her dress." Amaira said.

" Oh, yes. Come with me." She dragged me with her and gave me one of her PJs. I chuckled. She is literally crazy about Pikachu. I chuckled as she handed me her Pikachu t-shirt. She herself was wearing one of them as well. I chuckled.

" You are crazy about Pikachu." I said to her.

" Well, who is not?" She asked me and I chuckled. " They are so cute. I wish I could have one!!! I would have crashed it hugging it tightly."she hugged herself. I chuckled.

" Pikachu is a mouse Pokemon." I said to her.

" So?" She asked me.

" No. Nothing. If you are scared of mouse." I said to her.

" Why will I be scared of mouse?" She asked me and I chuckled.

" If not then it's very good actually." I said to her. Because I myself am very scared of them." Ok. I will go and get changed." I said and walked inside the washroom.

I changed into Elif's clothes and I looked at myself then chuckled. Elif is a kid. I sighed but she is lucky that she has a family like this. Very very lucky.