Messed Up

Zayn's POV

" You here?" Elif asked me.

" What happened?!" I asked her.

" Grandma came." She said.

" Today?!" I asked her.

" Yes, she is in the living room." She said and I stood up .

" Let's go." I said holding her hand.

" Where?" She asked me and I rolled my eyes.

" To meet her." I said to her.

" Oh, yeah. Let's go." She said and I chuckled.

" Where is Amaira?" I asked her.

" Already there." She said and I nodded. We went there and found my grandma already there. I smiled widely. She was talking to everyone. I knelt in front of her on the ground and hugged her tightly.

" Assalamualaikum." I said to her. She chuckled patting my back.

" Walaikumassalm." She said and I smiled.

" When have you reached?" I asked her.

" Just awhile back." She said.

" How was the flight?" I asked her.

" It was good." she said.

" How were you all without me these days?" She asked us.

" I wasn't good anyways." I said to her. She chuckled.

" Everyone forgot me here." Elif said. I chuckled.

" Come here." I said to her. She twisted her lips and hugged grandma at once. I chuckled at her childishness.

" How are you, sweetheart?" Grandma asked her.

" I am all good. I missed you." She said and kissed on her cheek.

" I missed you all very much this is why I came back 3 days earlier. I wasn't able to stay that long without you guys." She said and I smiled holding her hands.

I kissed on her palms and pressed them on my chest. One thing was gone now that I don't need to convince grandma about Annie. She herself is Anaya. So, it is cleared. Still I am kinda curious about her weird behavior. There must be something. I will try to find that out.

" What happened?" She asked me.

" Nothing." I said smilingly.

" You kids missed me that much?" She asked us and we all nodded. She chuckled.

" I think I have to pray to Allah to give me a phone when I will be gone so that I can call you all every day." She said and I can say all of our faces was mirroring each other. Drained out. I kept looking at her weirdly. " Alright, I was just saying that. I will not go anywhere." She said and we hugged her at once. She chuckled. It's so hard think living without her around.

" What happened? I took those words back. Withdrew those words." She said.

" Alright, kids. Your grandmother has come back just awhile back. Let her get freshen up and take rest. She will talk to you later." Mom said and I nodded.

" We are going to the dinner party. You guys stay at home with your grandmother." Mom said to us.

" Which party?" Grandma asked.

" Humaira has threw a party tonight. She will be upset if we don't go." Mom said.

" Oh, then go. I would also go if I wasn't this tired." Grandma said.

" It's ok, Mom. Take rest." Dad said and Mom nodded.

" And Amaira remember to make your grandmother have her medicines. Give them in time." Mom said and she nodded.

" Sure, Mom. No worries. You guys go enjoy." Amaira said. Mom chuckled.

" Do you think the days of our enjoying still there?" Mom asked her.

" Why not mom? You guys are evergreen. You don't look like my mom. You know one of my seniors in college wanted me to fix him with you. He thought you are my elder sister." Amaira said and I chuckled.

" Really?! Why am I unknown about that fact?" Dad asked her.

" Because he had already got a good hand for that. So, I didn't inform you anymore. That was enough for him." Amaira said to him. I chuckled.

Don't take her lightly. That girl is dangerous when she is angry. So, I try not to irritate her. It won't be good to have a black eye the next morning. How will I go to office then?!! I really pity Daniyal. He has to get a hard time to take this evil girl. She is blaster. Only one person can make her angry self melt down that is Elif the little girl. No matter what she loves Elif the most.

" Let's go, grandma." Elif hold her hand. I stood up and gave her space to leave. " What have you brought for me?" Elif asked pouting her lips. I chuckled. Here she starts." Chokket?" She asked in her babyish voice.

" Yeah, brought your chokket." She said and her face lit up.

" You are the best granny in the world. Love you. Ummmmaaahhhh... ummmmaaahhhh... ummmmaaahhhh." Elif and her childishness. I chuckled.

" Ok. I am the best granny because I have brought your chokket, right?" Grandma asked.

" No, you are the best from the start." She said and I shook my head. They left and Mom and Dad also left for the party.

" Will you talk to Grandma tonight?" Amaira asked me.

" I want to talk to her. But she is already tired." I said.

" From tomorrow Mom will be with her all the time. How will you tell her then? Think about it again." She said and I nodded.

" Let's see. Let her take rest for awhile." I said to her.

" Hmm... Ok. Let her. I am going to my room. I am coming in awhile. Call me if you want to tell her everything." She said and I nodded.

" Ok. You go." I said to her.

She went upstairs and I went to the study. I was thinking how to tell everything to grandma. She will be shocked for suee. But have to tell her. I was going upstairs suddenly my phone started to ring. I found it was Ali. Why was he calling me this time. I told him to be around Anaya. I picked the phone up at once.

" Hello!!!" I said.

" Hello, where is your Mom and Dad?" He asked me

" Why?" I asked him.

" Are they coming to the party?" He asked me.

" Yes, why?" I asked him.

" Dude, Annie is in the party already. Try to stop your parents." He said to me.

" They have left already." I said to him.

" What?!!" He said.

" Yes." I said.

" Now what?!!" He asked me.

" Ok. Don't go anywhere. If Mom and Dad are already there try to keep them away from Annie." I said to him.

" I will try as much as it possible." He said.

" Ok. Bye. I am doing something." I said and hung up the phone.

Damn!!! Things are going to be messed up again.