Hell With Him

Anaya's POV

" It's not fair. You can't do that." I said to him.

" Everything is fair in love and war." He said to me chuckling. " And we already have done that. So, keep quiet." He said.

" Home?" Ali asked who was driving.

" Where else will I go with the newly wedded bride?" He asked Ali rolling his eyes.

" I thought you would say that you want to go on your honeymoon trip." Ali said.

" Yeah, in his scariest nightmare." I said to him who laughed.

" Calm down." He said.

" Don't talk to me." I said to him.

" Ok. As you wish. If that gives you peace of mind." He said to me.

" Yes, it will. Please?" I asked him and he nodded.

" Sure." He said.

" Where is Drake?" I asked Ali.

" He has gone to drop Safiya at home." He said me.

" You haven't done it right" I said to Zayn but he didn't answer that.

" Only time will answer that question." He said and I sighed deeply.

" You shouldn't have drag yourself in my life." I said to him..

" Whatever you can't talk about that right. I have the right now." He said looking outside of the window.

I sighed deeply. No worries. Once I said I will run away means I will run away. I will definitely run away from here. I will face my problem alone. I don't want to drag anyone else in that.

" You can't cage me like that." I said to him and he chuckled.

" You don't have any idea what I actually can do." He said without looking at me. What is his problem now!!!

" I am sitting here not outside of the window." I said to him

" I know that. You don't have to tell me." He said.

" Then why are you talking to me looking at something else outside?! You know it's a bad manner." I said to him.

" Yeah, I don't have any manner." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" Good." I said.

" And don't even think about running away from here again. You can't run away ever again." He said to me.

I can't run away from there but you can kick me out of the house. If I can't run away from here then I will do something that will make you kick me out of the house anyways. I am not staying here. I have to die then I will die alone.

" What happened?" He asked me.

" I don't have any problem if you want to bear my tortures every day." I said to him and he chuckled.

" We will see that." He said.

" Of course, you will see that." I said and leaned back on the seat. I kept thinking and suddenly I remember it's been 2 days I haven't talked to Cindy. She told me that she has something very important to talk to me. I sat straight and turned to Zayn who was still looking outside of the window. I rolled my eyes.

" Give me your phone." I said to him. He didn't turn to me.

" Why?" He asked me.

" Why do you question too much?!! I told you to give me your phone then give me your phone." I said to him. He rolled his eyes and gave me his phone.

I dialed Cindy's number and I found it already saved there. I narrowed my eyes at him. He rolled his eyes.

" What happened?" He asked me.

" Why is my best friend's number in your contact list?" I asked him.

" Because she is your best friend. Simple." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" If you want to talk to her then call her. Don't keep looking at me." He said to me and I rolled my eyes. I dialed her number.

" Hello, Zayn!!" I heard Cindy's voice.

" It's me Ann." I said to her.

" Oh, Ann!! How are you now?" She asked me in a calm tone. I was thinking that she will be worried about me.

" I am fine." I said. " And I got married awhile back now going to my in laws. Sorry for not inviting you because I myself wasn't even informed about that." I saud looking at Zayn who just rolled his eyes at my statement.

" Ok. I will meet you in person and talk to you then." She said.

" When?" I asked her.

" In awhile when you reach your in laws place." She said.

" Not asking how will you go there. I think you already know the address. I will be waiting for you." I said to her.

" I will be there." She said and I sighed.

" Ok. Bye. See you in awhile." I said to her.

" Bye." She said.

I sighed and was about to give the phone back but suddenly someone called him.

" Who is Elena?" I asked him and he chuckled.

" My secretary." He said.

" Why is she calling you today? It's weekend." I said to him.

" I don't know may be she has something important to ask." He said. I twisted my lips and picked the call up. Why was I acting weird!!!

" Hello, Sir. Good morning." She said so sweetly. Bi*ch!!!!

" Hello!!! Who is that?" I asked her.

" Hello!!!" She said.

" Yes, who is that?" I asked

" Who are you?" She asked me

" You should know who it is when you have called someone, right?" I said to her.

" Isn't it Zayn's number?" She asked me.

" It is but who are you?" I asked her.

" Then who are you?" She asked me.

" I asked you first. Who the hell are you?" I asked her.

" I am his secretary." She said.

" Then stay in your limit." I said to her.

" And who are you to tell me about that?" She asked me.

" I think you have forgotten those slaps I have given you that day in office. No worries. Tomorrow I will show up again and kick you out of the office. Stay the hell away from my husband." I said to her.

" Husband!!!" She said.

" Yes. If you don't trust me you can ask your boss." I said to her. " And if not then why will I be with him now?" I asked her. " Ask your boss." I threw the phone at him.

" Will talk to you in office." He said and hung up.

I looked at him weirdly. What would happen if he told her everything clearly!!! Hell with him.