Story

Zayn's POV

" She hasn't come downstairs for dinner." Ali said to me.

" Why is that?" I asked him.

" Don't know." He said.

" What do you know?" I asked him.

" Many things that I know." He said. "But you have to ask from the point that I know.

" Very funny." I said and he chuckled.

" The point is your parents didn't see her yet. You can talk to your grandmother." He said to me.

" Just take care. Keep updating me." I said to him.

" Where is Drake?" I asked him.

" He is around." He said.

" Keep your eyes open. And let me know why she hasn't come downstairs." I said to him.

" Ok. Bye." He said.

" Bye." I hung up the call.

I checked the contact list and found out her number. Don't ask me how I have got her number. I just have it. I wanted to call her several times then dropped that idea. It won't be good. Ali and Drake are there. They will get some information. If not then I will make Elif call tomorrow. But the only problem is I will be dying until I know that reason anyways. I got up and walked upstairs. I went to Amaira to call her. I think I should talk to Grandma. The sooner the better. Besides, my grandma is very strong. She can take this. I am sure about that. I knocked on the door and she opened the door.

" What happened?!" I looked at her weirdly. She was looking behind again and again.

" What happened??!" I asked her again

" Nothing ha.. happened what will happen?" She tried to laugh.

" Are you ok?" I asked her.

" I am fine." She said.

" Good." I said.

" Going to talk to Grandma?" She asked me.

" Yes. Wanna come?" I asked her.

" Yes. Wait. I am coming." She said and took her phone then came out locking her door. I looked at her weirdly.

" What?!!" She asked me. I shook my head.

" Nothing let's go." I said to her.

" Are you sure you want to tell her that tonight?" She asked me.

" Mom and Dad are not at home. This opportunity will not come again and again. The sooner the better." I said to her and she nodded.

" I hope grandma takes that positively. I know she too loves Anaya a lot but there is still a but." She said.

" But what?" I asked her.

" All of Annie's friends. They are non Muslim. Grandma doesn't like them." She said and I chuckled.

" That will change soon." I said to her.

" How do you know that?" She asked me.

" I just know that." I said to her. She sighed. " You have to understand people who is violent has no religion because no religion teaches someone to be violent to be terrorist." I said and she smiled.

" True. I believe that." She said.

" But many of the people doesn't." I said and she nodded.

" And we can't help that." She said.

" But we can help our grandma to come out of that thing. There still comes people like mother Teresa and there are people like Adolf Hitler. They are pole apart, aren't they? If civilization have to survive then there should a balance. Not all the people will be good , not all the people will be bad. Simple." I said. She nodded.

We reached grandma's room. I knocked on the door.

" Come in, Zayn." She said and I chuckled. We went inside and found Elif sleeping there with Grandma already. I sighed. We sat across grandma. " What happened that brought you two here at this moment?" She asked us.

" How do you know that something has happened?" Amaira asked her.

" Your faces. I can read it." She said and chuckled.

" Grandma we know you don't like dragging some topic too much and we don't have much time. So, we will tell that in short." I said to her.

" Yeah, tell me. What happened?" Grandma asked.

" Grandma, we found Anaya." I said to her and waited for her reaction. She was looking at me shocked for awhile. Then hold back herself.

" Ok, but how are you so sure?" She asked us.

" Grandma, what happened was..." I explained her everything. Her face turned cold on mentioning of Jaberi.

" Ok. I do believe that. But what will you do now?" She asked me.

" Grandma, she is living a new life now. That new life is more different from the previous one. She has got friends who are like her family. We can't suddenly jump into her life. It will disturb her privacy. We want to make us believe in us. Because she will not trust us over her friends at all. She doesn't even remember us. So, forcing our decision on her will make things more messed. She will start to hate us which we don't want."I said to her.

" Alright, what do you want to do then?" She asked me.

" Wanna talk to her friends to help us. Only they can do that. Without their help this can't be possible. She will not trust us after seeing all those things in life. She only trusts her friends." I said to her.

" Ok. Then go talk to her friends." She said.

" But there is problem, Grandma." I said to her.

" Which problem?" She asked me.

" Problem is Mom and Dad. If they anyhow find her out they will bring her here by hook or crook. You can imagine what will happen after that. She can be scared as well." I said to her.

" Yeah, right." She said.

" Now, you have to help us a bit." I said to her.

" About what?" She asked me

" You have to talk to Mom and Dad about that. You have to convince them  that they will not interfere in her life at all. Things will go according to the plans. We will bring her back but we need a bit time for that. She needs time to adjust with this." I said to her and she nodded.

" I will try my best." She said.

" They will not disobey you." Amaira said. She nodded.

" But how are you so sure that Anaya will somehow come in front of your parents?" She asked us.

" Because she is a closest friend if Saahil's fiancee. She will be there in every ceremony." I said to her and she sighed.

" That story got very twisted." Grandma said and I chuckled.