Hide!!!

Anaya's POV

" You are amazing." That girl said to me. I nodded weakly. Currently we were sitting in the Cafe having coffee as she requested me.

" I am Elif. What's your name?" She asked me smiling showing her cute dimples. I mean I too have dimples but she is more cute. She is smiling like she doesn't care about the whole world she only lives in her own world. I smiled.

" I am Annie. Annie Frost." I said.

" You are cute. Hahaha." She giggled again. I smiled with her. Her smile was really cute. Her parents are really very lucky to have an angel like her. Mash Allah.

" You are the cutest person I have ever seen after Nova. Of course." I said.

" Who is Nova anyways? Your sister?" She asked me and I chuckled.

" No, you can say she is my niece." I said.

" Oh, your sister's baby or brother's?" She asked me.

" Umm... I mean... Both her parents are like my brother and sister." I said.

" Well how?" She asked me weirdly.

" My best friend Cindy, her husband is Steve. Nova's mother is Steve's sister. This how. Nova's mother Clara is like a big sister to me and her father Patrick is like my elder brother. I mean we are close. Umm...I hope you can understand." I said. She chuckled.

" Then Nova must be very very cute." She said.

" Yes. Wait I will show you." I took out my phone. I showed her my wallpaper. It was Nova's picture on her 6th birthday. She was looking like real Princess.

" She is a Princess." Elif said and I chuckled.

" Surely she is. No doubt on that." I said to her.

" You must love her a lot, right?" She asked me.

" More than a lot." I said. She chuckled.

" I too wanted to have some nieces and nephews. But my siblings are not ready to gift me some." She said

" Your siblings?" I asked her.

" Yeah, both are older than me. They are not clearing my way to get married. If they get married then there will be no obstacles on my way." She said and I looked at her weirdly.

" How old are you?" I asked her.

" I turned 17 last month." She giggled and I looked at her weirdly. She was joking.

" Even if you want to get married no one can stop you but only if you turn 18 once." I said to her.

" I was thinking like that. Once I turn 18, I will get married and have kids." She said and giggled again.

I kept looking at her. She reminds me of Gina. She was always happy and giggling like her but fate played a cruel game with her life. I sighed inwardly. May God give her peace of mind.

" Sure. Do invite me as well." I said and she giggled again.

" I will. Give me your number." She gave me her phone. I chuckled and gave her my number.

" Where do you live anyways? Is that around?" I asked her.

" Umm...if you consider it around then it is. I live in Istanbul Turkey." She said giggling. I looked at her weirdly. This girl is surely a prankster. I chuckled.

" No it's not around. It's far far away from here." I said she chuckled nodding her head. " Then what are you doing here? Having a trip or something?" I asked her.

" Actually, I am spying on my brother." She said smilingly. I looked at her weirdly.

" Really?! Why is that?" I asked her.

" Yes." She said.

" Your brother is older than you, right?" I asked her.

" Yes, about 9 years." She said and I chuckled. This girl is a one troublemaker.

" Why do you have to spy on your brother?" I asked her.

" Actually, my brother is not at all experienced about girls. I am taking care that he doesn't get attached with a wrong girl. My mom will literally kick him out of the house then." She said. Oh, how cute!!!

" You are here to help him for that?" I asked her and she nodded.

" You must love your brother a lot." I said to her.

" Not like that. If Mom kicks him out of the house then whom will I irritate? On whom I will prank? Who will fulfill my crazy wishes?" She said and I chuckled. She is really a little piece of heart.

" Just to irritate him nothing else?" I asked her.

" Umm... Let me tell you one thing secretly he is the best Brother in the world but I never accept that in front of him." She said and I chuckled. " I mean I always keep pranking with him but he being himself never ever gets irritated. I just keep blackmailing him without any reason and he keeps listening to me. My brother is too much naive." She said and I chuckled. She is just a kid not seeing that her brother loves her unconditionally.

" Or may be he loves you way too much to see you upset this why he acts all naive and keeps accepting whatever you say." I said.

" Yeah, that's true as well. He loves me a lot. He gave me his kidney. You see I am alive now for him." She said.

" Really?!" I asked her.

" Yeah. Mine were damaged." She said and giggled then turned silent for awhile. " I have seen death from this distance." She said showing me an inch of distance with her fingers. She chuckled then. " But I have won." She said giggling. I smiled.

" Yes, you are a fighter." I said.

" Yes. I am." She said and I chuckled.

" You are lucky though you have a loving family." I said to her.

" Yeah. My family is very supportive. Specially my brother." She said and I can understand.

" Hmm... He gave you a new life." I said.

" I can't thank him enough for that but first of all I thank Allah. It was his wish to keep me alive. Mom says that when I was born I used to be very sick and keep crying a lot. I needed someone to keep hugging me all the time for a weird reason. My brother most of the time used to do that. He still loves me the same but keeps saying that he is extremely irritated by me." She said.

Both of the siblings are crazy.

" Tell me about your siblings?" She asked me suddenly and I chuckled.

" I am an orphan." I said and her smile dropped at once she looked at me with a guilty expression.

" I am sorry for asking, Annie." She said.

" Hey!! It's fine." I said but she kept holding on her sad expression. I sighed.

" You know your dimples are more beautiful than the moon." I said and she started to giggle again. I smiled.

" There is my brother." She pointed toward the entrance and I turned to see him. I got a shock. Why God!!! Why does he needs to be her brother?!! Now what?! Where will I hide?!!