Stalker

Anaya's POV

" I understand that. You have to attend at least 40% of the classes, Ms. Frost." My Professor Laswick said and I sighed.

" Same thing. If I can attend 40% of classes then I would definitely attend the rest 20% as well." I said to him.

" Alright, give an application for that. Let's see if they consider your points." He said and I nodded.

" Ok. Thanks for trying to help me." I said to him and he chuckled.

" Hmm, you are welcome." He said.

" I gotta go then." I said to him.

" Alright then." He said and I came out of his cabin.

It was getting hard now. I have been trying hard to handle the messed up things but it only is falling apart again and again. It's GS's annual event is 2 months. There are a lot of things to handle. But if I have to attend classes then I will keep messing up with everything. I don't know now what to do.

I was coming out of the college suddenly I heard someone calling me. I turned and found it was Emily one of my classmates.

" Hey!!" She said.

" Hi, girl. What's up?" I asked her.

" Long time no see?" She asked me.

" Actually, I am very messed." I said.

" Why?! What happened?" She asked me.

" Actually it's annual grand event of GS in two months there are piles of works waiting. But if I have to attend classes then I will be messed up everything completely. Now I don't know what to do." I said.

" I think you should talk to the Principal." She said.

" He is out of country. Hasn't reached yet." I said

" He will come back soon." She said.

" If not then I have to drop the next semester." I said to her.

" Don't worry. I will talk to my dad. He is a good friend of the Principal." She said.

" Oh, thank you, Emily." I said.

" You don't have to." She said. " Well, I gotta go now. Keep in touch." She said and I nodded.

" Sure." I said.

" Bye then." She said.

" Bye." I said.

She left smilingly. I like this girl Emily. She is always smiling no matter what. Very kind and charming. The world will always try to take advantage of this kind of this kind of people. I mean isn't it obvious!!! You will merely find people who will genuinely care for you. But most of the time you will find people who will keep hurting you without any reason. If you want to stay happy sometimes it is better to stay alone. I was going out of the college and suddenly I bumped into someone.

" Ouch!!!" I pressed my hand on my forehead. " Have you lost your eyes? Or have kept your eyes in your pocket?" I asked and looked up and got a bit confused. I have seen him somewhere. But I can't remember. I thought for a second but I couldn't remember actually where had I seen him before.

" Wow!!! You have a habit of bumping into people, right? What do you keep thinking all the day?" He asked me and I rolled my eyes. I remembered where have I seen him last time. He is the same person on whom I have bumped into a few days back.

" You tell me first, why have you bumped into me? Are you following me?" I asked him and he chuckled.

" Yes. I am. Now what!!" He said and I rolled my eyes.

" Don't your eyes comes out of your eye socket?" He asked me and I glared at him.

" No it doesn't. Because it's glued inside." I said to him. He chuckled.

" Well, how have you glued them inside?" He asked me.

" I didn't have to, God had already done that noble work for me." I said. He chuckled.

" If God does everything then what do you do?" He asked me.

" I do kill people who eats my brain." I said and he chuckled.

" Oh, I didn't know there are people who keeps eating people's brain." He said.

" Yeah, the one is standing in front of me right now." I said.

" Really?! Where is that antic piece?" He looked around and I rolled my eyes.

" I have no doubt now that you don't have eyes." I said and he chuckled.

" I thought you don't have eyes this why can't see my eyes. Look here they are." He pointed at his eyes. I looked at his eyes and for the first time I realized that that guy must be a stupid but is hell dashing with those bright blue eyes of his. " See, now have you found my eyes." He said and I came back to reality. I rolled my eyes. He chuckled. I acted like I was very irritated with him.

" Alright, I am Zayn Yilmiz." He extended his hand toward me.

" What should I do with that?" I asked him.

" You should tell your name and shake my hand. That called manner." He said.

" Thanks. I don't have any." I said.

" If you don't have any then you should learn some now." He said.

" Thanks. I don't take suggestion." I said.

" Wow!!! You are so polite." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" Let your eyes take rest, Annie Frost. They will be hurt." He said and I looked at him weirdly. How does he know my name?!! He chuckled looking at my face.

" How do you know me?" I asked him.

" Well, that's a secret." He said winking at me.

" Tell me at once." I whined.

" Why should I? You haven't told your name in the first place." He said to me.

" Yeah, I haven't but you eventually know my name. Then what use of telling you?" I asked him.

" Still you haven't told me in the first place." He said.

" I have right to know how does an unknown person knows my name." I said and he chuckled.

" I choose not to answer you this time." He said and I gritted. " But it was nice to meet you anyways. Bye. See you soon." He said.

" See you never ever again." I said and he turned smilingly.

" We will see. It is not hard for me to find you out." He said.

" Are you stalking me for real?" I asked him.

" Who knows!! May be." He said and ran inside the college. I kept looking at him weirdly.

Is he really a stalker!!!