The Lost Heiress

7 months later...

Anaya's POV

" You are the bride today. Stop doing other's make up. Fix yourself at first." Elif said to me.

Yes, it was our reception today. You might be thinking why too late, because of RD. She couldn't travel that time. She was pregnant. Well, we got a cute baby boy recently. Baby Johan is so cute. Cuter than Elif. Elif herself accepted that.

" I will get ready in 10 minutes. Don't worry. Come. Let's fix your make up." I said to her but she rolled her eyes.

" No, thanks." She said.

" Go, change." She said to me.

Just that time RD entered the room with baby Johan. I squealed and ran to her. I almost snatched the baby from her and kissed on the baby's cheeks. He smiled at that. Smile without teeth. How cute!!! I smiled at him.

" Wow!!! Since my baby is born I got a little time to spend with him. I will not be surprised at all if he starts to call one of you Mom in the first place. I will not at all be surprised." She said to me. I rolled my eyes.

" So what?! I also call my in laws mom and dad. They were my parents best friend." I said to her.

" That's because they are your mom in law and Dad in law." She said.

" Whatever." I said to her. She chuckled.

" He is sleeping." RD said.

" My baby!!" Cindy entered the room and I rolled my eyes.

" Baby is sleeping. Ssssssshhhhhh!!!" I said to her and she nodded.

" House full of drama queens. Allah help me." Elif said and I chuckled.

" Yeah, all of us." I said and Stella entered the room.

" Where is your cub?" RD asked Stella and she rolled her eyes.

" He is with his brother." She said.

" He agreed to leave you and let you come here alone?" Cindy asked her.

" Yes. He is not like other kids. My baby is very cute and polite." Stella said.

" We know that." I said.

" Hey, there." Bella said as she entered in the room with Tasha.

" Hi, boss." RD said as soon as she found Bella who just rolled her eyes.

" F*ck you." Bella said.

" Language. There are kids." Elif said pointing at herself and the baby Johan

" Really? Kid!!! And you?" I asked Elif and she pouted with her twinkling eyes. Allah help me.

" Now who is the drama queen?" I asked her.

" Definitely you." She said and I rolled my eyes.

" Go. Get ready. I am really excited to see you in your bridal attire." She said and I rolled my eyes.

" Why are you so excited to see me as a bride?" I asked her.

" Why were you so excited when it was my turn?" She asked me and I sighed deeply.

" I am staying here rest of my life." I heard Amaira's voice. I chuckled.

She got married 4 months back and they started to live in the house nextdoor as after few days of their marriage Amaira's words came true. His mother told him to divorce her. So, he left his family to keep holding his hand. But don't think they are like all those lovey dovey couple. They are always ready to fight with each other. Whenever they fight Amaira packs her stuffs and comes here saying she is going to live there forever. But eventually she goes back before that evening. Sometimes Daniyal comes and drags her out of here. In a short word, drama all over the house all the day long. 24/7 dramas.