Depending

Zayn's POV

" Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee." Elif squealed and I think it damaged my eardrums completely. I will be a deaf for rest of my life. Voice!!!!

" What's wrong, girl?" I asked her.

" I am so happpppppppyyyyyyyyyyyyy." She squealed again. I covered my ears with my hands.

" Stop making me a deaf." I said to her.

" Ok, I am letting it go because it's your first mistake today and I am so happy today." She said. I chuckled shaking my head. Little peace of my heart.

" Your Highness, you are you so happy today?" I asked her.

" Are you really deaf?" She asked me.

" Why is that?" I asked her.

" Or you got a short time memory loss?" She asked me.

" May be I got a short time memory loss." I said.

" Tell me what happened?" I asked her.

" Bro, you forgot our Amaira has agreed to get married? Can you believe that?! Amaira. The great Amaira Yilmiz agreed to get married that too with a groom chosen by her parents. The girl who doesn't even choose her pen without checking thrice she will get married to a man without knowing him better. Can you just imagine it?! If she doesn't like her then what will she do?! Kick him out?" She asked and I narrowed my eyes at her.

" She is your elder sister girl. Manners!!" I said and she chuckled.

" Sorry, Bro. I was just joking. I am so happy that she is getting married. Even I want her to get married. She needs to get married now. After all I want to be an aunt soon. I want a platoon of nieces and nephews." She said and I chuckled.

" She will give you all of them?" I asked her.

" No, you included. You and Ann will give me as well." She said and I rolled my eyes.

" Alright." I said.

" Why?! You don't want to have kids in your life?" She asked me.

" When have I said that?" I asked her.

" How many kids do you want to have?" She asked me.

" Why?" I asked her.

" Then I have to balance that with Amaira." She said.

" 3." I said without thinking.

" Hmm....then Amaira needs to have 7 kids. Because I want at least 10 kids around the house calling me aunty with their cute sweet little baby voice." She said and I chuckled.

" Let's count like that, Amaira got 3, I got 3 and you got 4. Complete." I said. She rolled her eyes.

" I will have my own 10. Then it will be 20. A big platoon." She said and I chuckled. Always ready with an answer. That's Elif.

" You don't get tired, right?" I asked her.

" Tired of what?" She asked me.

" Tired of thinking about all those awkward things?" I asked her.

" Mommmmmmmmm!!!!" She squealed.

" Stop breaking all the glasses in the mansion. What's wrong here?" We heard Amaira coming inside my room.

" He said I am irritating." Elif said.

" Well, that's not wrong what he has said." She said and Elif pouted hard twinkling her big brown eyes. Looking like an ocean right now. Amaira chuckled and hugged her tightly.

" I was joking, little baby. You are not irritating. You are the sweetest girl ever." Amaira said kissing on her head.

" That was too much." I said and she chuckled.

" What do you mean? I am not sweet? You know boys are crazy for me around. Just I don't look at them." She said.

" Why is that?" Amaira asked.

" If I look at them then they will get heart attack. And I don't want to be the reason of someone's death." She said and I chuckled.

" Really?!! They tried to reach you?" I asked her.

" Yeah, I will tell you and then will not find them in the town from the next morning." She said and I chuckled.

" Even if you don't tell me I will definitely come to know that from the other sources." I said to her. She sticked her tongue out at me. I chuckled at her antics.

" Are you really getting married?" Elif asked her.

" How can someone fake a marriage?" She asked.

" I mean just like that?! Without meeting the groom, without getting to know each other?" She asked her.

" We will talk to each other at least. That's can't be happened like getting married to each other without even knowing each other a bit. It will be awkward." Amaira said.

" Don't worry. We will keep him here in our house forever. If he does anything wrong then I am here. I will make him pay for it." Elif said. She chuckled.

" I have to leave for my in laws, Sweetheart. That's the rule. We can't change it." She said.

" But what if you don't like the person you are getting married?" Elif asked her.

" Will try to adjust and make things right at first. If it doesn't work then there is a word called separation." She said. " But I don't want to get separated. I mean I want to give it a chance. Let's see." She said.

" Alright. If you think that's right." Elif said. " I am so excited. Wedding ceremony. New dresses!!!" She said and I sighed.

" You are excited to fill up your closet not for my wedding." Amaira said and I chuckled.

" No, no, not at all. I am excited for your wedding as well. Wedding of my only sister. I will definitely be excited. Don't you think so?" She asked Amaira. She chuckled.

" And what about Zayn? Is he happy that I am getting married?" Amaira asked me. I sighed deeply. I never feel better when it comes about my sisters' wedding topic. The thing that they will leave the house will keep bothering me all the time.

" I don't know what to say. If you are happy then we don't have anything to say. Your happiness matters." I said to her.

" Hmm, wedding preparations will be starting once grandma is home." She said. Grandma went to her sister's place. She will be back next week.

I have to talk to her as well. It's important. Things are depending on it.