No More

Zayn's POV

" Bro, I want that." Elif said and I sighed.

" It's almost 1 in the morning. You want to have ice cream now?" I asked her and she nodded.

" Please?" She said.

" No. Mom will ground me if you catch cold tomorrow morning." I said to her.

" If you don't tell me then I will complain against you. Then Mom will kick you out of the house anyways." She said to me.

" What will you complain about?" I asked her.

" I will tell her that you love a girl secretly." She said and I chuckled.

" Ok. Go complain. It will help me anyways. I will tell them about her soon." I said to her. She looked at me weirdly.

" Really??" She asked me.

" Yes." I said to her.

" When is that?" She asked me.

" After grandma comes back home." I said to her.

" Next week?" She asked me. I nodded.

" He has got a bit courage now. See?" Ali said and I rolled my eyes.

" I had the courage all the time but I didn't wanted to hurt grandma." I said.

" Now what do you want?" Drake asked me.

" I want to solve this issue peacefully." I said to him

" How will that happen?" He asked me.

" I will talk to Grandma." I said.

" About what?" Elif asked.

" About Annie." I said to her.

" Are you sure about that? Your grandmother may not agree with this?" Ali asked me.

" I don't know." I said. " But things will only be settled down when we will talk to each other. At least I do believe that." I said to them.

" Alright if you think so." He said.

" Bro, why didn't you talk to Annie this evening?" She asked me.

" I...umm...if I talk to her surely I will confess my love for her in the second line. So, I don't want to take that chance." I said to her

" If you keep ignoring her someone else will take the chance and take her away from you. Remember that." She said and I sighed. I know it wasn't a good decision but controlling heart is a hard thing to do.

" Talk to her at least like a friend." She said.

" I don't know if it is a right decision or not. " I said.

" At least until they are here in Turkey." She said.

" Yeah, try to make a friendship at least. Then it will be like you managed everyone then go to her she will tell you she has a boyfriend." Ali said.

" I will try." I said to them.

" Don't try. Just do it." She said.

" Tell me one thing if she finds out someone else then what will you do?" Ali asked me.

" Heart is saying to kidnap her and keep her with me but brain is saying to let her go. I actually don't have any idea what I will do. Let's leave it on time." I said to them. They all sighed.

" Do something that she doesn't find anyone else. Block them." Elif said.

" How will I block them?" I asked her.

" How will I tell that?" She shrugged.

" Then why did you say that?" I asked.

" I said that because I think that's the best option." She said.

" Really?!" I asked her.

" Yes." She said. I chuckled.

" Hmm ..ok. I will think about it." I said and the car entered the mansion.

" Here you go." I said.

" My ice cream?" Elif said.

" Home sweet home. We reached home. No ice cream now." I said to her and she twisted her lips.

" I will take revenge." She said to me .

" What!!! I didn't hear you." I said to her and walked in. I found my parents and Amaira were already sitting there. Something was definitely wrong otherwise they wouldn't be here like that at this hour of night.

" What happened?! Anything wrong?" I asked them and sat next to Amaira.

" Nothing serious." She said.

" Nothing serious?!" Mom asked.

" Alright, it's very serious." She said.

" What?! Your marriage fixed with Daniyal?! Congratulations!!! I am so happy. I knew you can't deny him. After all you both are perfect match. You will not find out a better choice than him." Elif said and I sighed

" Elifffff!!!" Amaira said.

" Ok. Ok." She said and sat next to me.

" What happened actually? Everything ok?" I asked Amaira.

" Your dad is saying he has seen someone like Anaya in the crowd." Mom said and I looked at her weirdly. I have never seen her. But Mom, Dad and Amaira has seen her. She was young then. She must have changed a lot all these years.

" But how did can you be sure that it's her, Dad?" I asked him.

" It was her. That same smile and that innocent expression. It was definitely her." He said.

" May be you hallucinated. You were thinking about her a lot these days." Amaira said.

" I know which one is hallucination and which one is truth. I know it was her. She was there." He said.

" She was there? Then she must be invited there either by the groom or by the bride's family." I said to them.

" What do you want to say?" He asked me.

" Simple we can find it out if we check the CCTV footage." I said. " And if she was invited there then she will definitely come to the wedding ceremony as well. It will be easier to find her out in the bachelorette party. Cause there will only be girls. If she is invited there then we can find her out easily." I said.

" But what if she doesn't come there? We will lose her again." Dad said.

" We will not. We will find her out this time. That's my promise." I said to him.

" How will you do that?" He asked me.

" I don't know but I will find her out anyhow this time if she is here in Turkey. She can't just get vanished like that." I said to him.

Time to find out that lost Heiress. She has been hiding from long. No more. Allah may protect her until we find her out.